Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wish this one would get the premier access on disney+. I understand they want to make money but with how slow the vaccine rollout in Florida has been I won't be comfortable in a theater just yet and no way will I spend the $250 to have the theater to myself.
From the way he talked to me it sounded more like it will be a last minute decision if it gets a Disney+ release or not and not a matter of it getting delayed again, which is good news. Feel like movies in general need to do these split releases for the time being whenever possible. Stuff needs to start coming out, and especially things like the MCU where delaying one film pushes back a multitude of entries. If they want to prioritize theatres I can understand that but then they should just get the movie out and have it be exclusively in theatres for the first 2 or 3 weekends then available to rent/purchase on Disney+ following that.

I guess last minute decision really meant a week later? I’m sad that it’s delayed again, but happy that we’ll have the D+ option. I might be ok with the theater by then anyway.

I'm happy about the Disney+ part, but why another two months?
Of course, this means Shang Chi also got delayed again, to September.

Probably because movie theaters should be more open and people more likely to go with more vaccinations done. They probably need to make some money on this one.

I'm happy about the Disney+ part, but why another two months?
Of course, this means Shang Chi also got delayed again, to September.
Probably because movie theaters should be more open and people more likely to go with more vaccinations done. They probably need to make some money on this one.
Why so far away?!!

I totally agree with Katiebird!! Definitely makes the most sense, and in turn, I feel waiting wil will make them the most money!!! Especially as more and more people are getting comfortable going out now with vaccines being out, it’s something to look forward to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter