Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those caught up on The Clone Wars.
Do you think we will see a young Dyn Jarren getting rescued by Mandalorians in these next few episodes maybe setting Ashoka appearing in the Mandalorian

Do you think we will see a young Dyn Jarren getting rescued by Mandalorians in these next few episodes maybe setting Ashoka appearing in the Mandalorian

I am not sure what we'll see in that regard, but I do think there will be some connections. My understanding was that he was not on Mandalore proper but one of the outer worlds. I thought we may see Gideon though and this is where he learns about Mandalorian Lore and the Dark Saber - he wouldn't acquire it yet, but he may be a Republic officer or something at this time. I think there will definitely be some teases.

I think it more that Asokha's appearance on Mandelorian relates to the epilogue from Rebels which takes place at a very similar time as the Mandelorian - not sure if you have watched all of Rebels though so don't want to spoil that

I think it more that Asokha's appearance on Mandelorian relates to the epilogue from Rebels which takes place at a very similar time as the Mandelorian - not sure if you have watched all of Rebels though so don't want to spoil that
I have not seen all of Rebels working through it now.

I am not sure what we'll see in that regard, but I do think there will be some connections. My understanding was that he was not on Mandalore proper but one of the outer worlds. I thought we may see Gideon though and this is where he learns about Mandalorian Lore and the Dark Saber - he wouldn't acquire it yet, but he may be a Republic officer or something at this time. I think there will definitely be some teases.
Yeah that’s my understanding also but it’s possible they may end up on whatever planet he was on was my thinking. I have no expectations that will happen but just seems like a possibility.

Yeah that’s my understanding also but it’s possible they may end up on whatever planet he was on was my thinking. I have no expectations that will happen but just seems like a possibility.
They could show maybe a montage of "the fall of Mandalore" and show that part. I am not sure how the timeline matches up, but Dyn's home was invaded by CIS battle droids and with the Clone Wars about at an end, it has to happen soon. It will be interesting to see.

How could Clone Wars have done so much better than either the prequel or sequel movies? Its astonishing. This last storyline is everything those trilogies should have been and more...

The dialogue between Ahsoka and Maul was better than any since Luke and Palpatine and the battle between Maul and Ahsoka was as good as any in the 11 movies. I've always loved Clone Wars, but this last arc is what Star Wars should and could have been for the last 20 years...

Think the main thing is it has time to really develop the characters and make you care about them. The overall runtime of the series is nearly 3x that of the all 9 saga films. And that is a 3 year period versus 67 years so they are able to delve into stuff more. That development is what really makes it.

It sounds like I really need to watch Clone Wars!
I was just thinking the same thing :)

Just an FYI as it does take a long time to get through the entire season, if you are just wanting to watch some to prop for this new season, Disney had out out their list of "20 essential episodes to watch":

• 1×01: Ambush
  • 1×05: Rookies
  • 2×05: Landing at Point Rain
  • 2×06: Weapons Factory
  • 2×07: Legacy of Terror
  • 2×08: Brain Invaders
  • 2×12: The Mandalore Plot
  • 2×13: Voyage of Temptation
  • 3×02: Arc Troopers
  • 4×21: Brothers
  • 4×22: Revenge
  • 5×06: The Gathering
  • 5×01: Revival
  • 5×14: Eminence
  • 5×15: Shades of Reason
  • 5×16: The Lawless
  • 5×17: Sabotage
  • 5×18: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
  • 5×19: To Catch a Jedi
  • 5×20: The Wrong Jedi

These last two episode of The Clone Wars is some the best Star Wars content out there. It’s made me wanna rewatch RotS.

I actually have rewatched bits and pieces of RotS last Friday and yesterday immediately after watching Clone Wars. What would be really awesome is if these four episodes were stitched together with RotS. Though it’d be a bit jarring to go back and forth, I think it’d still be worth it to see exactly how they fit together and to fully integrate the two stories.

I wish they’d just released all four episodes at once as a movie. It’s clearly meant to be one. These two episodes have both made up for the, imo, so-so first eight episodes and made me wonder why the first eight weren’t made to be as interesting and good as these! There’s so many things they could have done instead of spend most of the time on new characters.

I would’ve like to see a lot more of Ahsoka adjusting to life outside the temple, not just a few days a long time later. I was really hoping they’d pick up the story at the moment when she literally walked away.

The lightsaber duels were incredible...they should’ve used motion capture as a reference before now, though I’m sure it’s expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter