Disney Tattoos

Thanks.
I'm having trouble finding pictures
with full characters.
A lot are with legs and arm chopped off. :rotfl:
This is on the order of what I'm looking for.

I got mine, 9 days ago. I love it...still "feels" like a sunburn, but I'm guessing it's because it's on my foot. The pic was taken the night I got it. Jus a little redness now. We leave for DW in 10 days, should be fine by then!

mickeyonfoot2.jpg

Thanks.
I'm having trouble finding pictures
with full characters.
A lot are with legs and arm chopped off. :rotfl:
This is on the order of what I'm looking for.

what you could do is make an inspiration sheet, have that picture, and then have a picture of each of the characters flying :

Michael:
michael01a.gif

John (you can always ask for them to flip it):
john01.gif

john02.gif

Wendy:
wendy01.gif

Peter:
peter04.gif

peter05.gif

peter06a.gif

I did something similar to come up with my tattoo. My artist took my inspiration sheet and drew something up.

I got mine, 9 days ago. I love it...still "feels" like a sunburn, but I'm guessing it's because it's on my foot. The pic was taken the night I got it. Jus a little redness now. We leave for DW in 10 days, should be fine by then!

mickeyonfoot2.jpg

Cute!

what you could do is make an inspiration sheet, have that picture, and then have a picture of each of the characters flying :

Michael:
michael01a.gif

John (you can always ask for them to flip it):
john01.gif

john02.gif

Wendy:
wendy01.gif

Peter:
peter04.gif

peter05.gif

peter06a.gif

I did something similar to come up with my tattoo. My artist took my inspiration sheet and drew something up.

:sad1: Can't see the pics.

mickeyonfoot2.jpg

That is nice. I like the colors in it. I see you are from NC. Where did you get it done?

morning! Haven't seen this thread THIS quiet in a while...

More tattoos guys and gals! :goodvibes

I'm on the waiting list!!! I ended up checking out some more places and ended up changing shops. The guy who I am going to use is booked up for a while, so it may be a couple of months before I get in. Just waiting it out now!!!

I'm on the waiting list!!! I ended up checking out some more places and ended up changing shops. The guy who I am going to use is booked up for a while, so it may be a couple of months before I get in. Just waiting it out now!!!

hey no matter what, as long as you are happy with the shop. Obviously he's good, if he's booked up that long...

can't wait to see!

Just wondering if anyone has tattoes of eeyore and pictures of them?

hey no matter what, as long as you are happy with the shop. Obviously he's good, if he's booked up that long...

can't wait to see!

Yep, that is what I think too. I took everyones advice here and started looking all around. I spent a lot of time looking around and narrowed it down to a few shops and then went and visited them. I am going to go with Steve from the shop below. I sent him an email of what I was thinking about. He made some time for me to come in and showed a lot of interest in what I am looking for.

www.immortalimagestattoo.com

Yep, that is what I think too. I took everyones advice here and started looking all around. I spent a lot of time looking around and narrowed it down to a few shops and then went and visited them. I am going to go with Steve from the shop below. I sent him an email of what I was thinking about. He made some time for me to come in and showed a lot of interest in what I am looking for.

www.immortalimagestattoo.com

I'm very impressed! I'm sure you'll be happy with your tat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter