Disney Tattoos

Here's my Tink on the back of my neck
ry%3D400

Great one
I love my boston terrier :love:

Here's my Tink on the back of my neck
ry%3D400

How did that feel when you got it done? I'm thinking of getting mine in about the same spot or maybe a little lower. I am just worried because I got my first one on the outside of my ankle and the part that was the worst was when he went over the bone and the position of your tattoo is on a lot of bone. Thanks.

It was pretty uncomfortable. I have another tat on top of my foot on my big toe and that really hurt. This wasn't that bad but it wasn't fun. But it was worth it and only took about 45 mins!

OK I swear i posted my tattoo but I guess it was on a different thread because I just looked through more than 50 pages and although I saw some VERY cool tats, mine was not here. So here it is :) I took this picture like the day I got it so it was still a little red. I got it in January 2008.

IMG_3013.jpg

All of these tattoos are great! Most notably the Black Pearl, the castles, and that (adorable) Simba up there.

I've been considering getting a Beauty and the Beast tattoo for a couple of years now and I've just recently been compiling images to go off of. I've always wanted Belle in her 'provincial' blue dress laying in that field with the little wish weeds and then have "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere" underneath it but I can't find a full body frame of her there. I'm also leaning towards a silhouette of Belle and Beast dancing and have it framed by the magic mirror, but I can't find a decent picture of the mirror so its hard!

If you guys come across either images like those, please let me know!

Looking forward to seeing more Disney tattoos!! :rotfl:

How many of you, after your first tattoo, got tattoo fever? Lol.

I only had mine for 2-3 months and I'm already wanting another one. My parents would KILL me though lol.

It's very common to want more after your first one, I started with one..I now have four. I'm thinking of a fifth one.;)

OK I swear i posted my tattoo but I guess it was on a different thread because I just looked through more than 50 pages and although I saw some VERY cool tats, mine was not here. So here it is :) I took this picture like the day I got it so it was still a little red. I got it in January 2008.

IMG_3013.jpg

I remember seeing this on the thread (unless someone else had the same tattoo) and I still love it

It's very common to want more after your first one, I started with one..I now have four. I'm thinking of a fifth one.;)

I now have 3 and thinking of at least 2 more. Mine are not all disney. i keep pictures of what I like for a long time and if I still love the picture after months I think it is safe to get it done.

I remember seeing this on the thread (unless someone else had the same tattoo) and I still love it

See?! LOL I KNOW I posted it but I went back to find and couldn't! I posted a picture of the image before I got it, saying "this is what I want" but I think I posted the pic of the actual tat on another thread or something! I don't know, but thank you! I still love it too, thankfully! LOL

IMG_3013.jpg

WOW, I love it! Thinking about getting that same Simba drawing on my wrist.

IMG_3013.jpg
simba22, i remember seeing this before, i showed dw because shes kicking around and one on the other ankle. you not going nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter