DISNEY VIRTUAL MAGIC KINGDOM- NOW OPEN play and win

Yes, check the other VMK link...I think two Disers won rooms! I got to see them both! Very cool! :)

I know there are alot of DISers playing, but they seem to be hard to find! :confused3 I just keep asking.....dis?

I was on earlier and some people helped show me how to play the Pirate game. I could not tell if they were DISers or not but they were very helpful! I thought I saw your room listed :confused3 not sure....but I ended up having to restart the game and then I could not see your room. I played for a little while again and then my computer froze up so I had to restart again. It is loading now. I am trying to get a complete list of DISers and their VMK names to print out for when I can get back in.

I can't get it to load while I am on the DIS. Once I print out a list of DISers on the VMK, I'll get back on VMK.

I actually got to play this weekend! Saturday night, Capecad helped me learn how to play the Pirate game. It took me awhile to figure out how to get the boats to turn to shoot! :guilty: Sometimes, I just went around in circles!! :guilty: :guilty: I also tried the Castle Fireworks but the VMK shut down for the night while I was tring that.

Sunday afternoon, I actually got to play the Castle Fireworks game and got some points! :) I got a bronze pin!! :) :)

Some people actually have DIS in their descriptions and I can't figure out how to do that!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter