DISNEY VIRTUAL MAGIC KINGDOM- NOW OPEN play and win

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
http://130.94.75.33/showthread.php?p=8705004#post8705004

the above link takes you to the rewards board to the players guide and links.

It is now open....if I could ever get logged in to play.

If you can not get logged in to play there are a few downloads available right now including a Great screen saver!

Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom is a free online multi-Player game that lets you experience the awesome magic of Disney Theme Parks from home. Live inside of Disney's virtual world to create your own experiences, control your online Character and interact with Players from around the globe!

And it doesn't stop there. Visit a Disney Theme Park for your chance to win cool gear, magic spells and fun surprises to enhance your VMK gameplay. Play in-park Quests at Disneyland® park at Disneyland® Resort in California or the Magic Kingdom ® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida to help you rule the virtual Kingdom!

All of the top Players earn pins to show off in their profile, as well as stacks of extra credits, and exclusive furnishings, magic effects and costumes.

Mal

ps I have a dial up connection high speed might be a little easier to get in with.

well i log in and nothing really happens it seems like it is loading but the screen stays blank
have to say it looks wicked cool

I started playing with this today. WOW! It's so neat. The only thing that I don't like is the really restrictive dictionary of approved words. It's frustrating that so many simple and non-threatening words are a problem.

Anyway, I would love to be playing right now, but it crashed for the 4th time on me in 20 minutes. I give up. Maggie

I am so jealous!!!!!!

Kelly that is what it does to me too. So I close it out and sign back in over and over that is how I got as far as I did which isn't very far....right now it is loading but I will probably get an error message in about 10 minutes...

All I have done so far is pick out my characters clothes, hair & skin tone and name my room....

My name is

Maleficnt and my room is underwater if I ever get to play.....

do you have Dial up, cable, or high speed?

Mal

I have dial-up and have yet to see anything, but a black screen. Maybe it will eventually work better for me.

were you just in?

My name has changed they finally accepted one

MALTOO

I found 5 hidden Mickeys tonight but that is all I had time for.

Mal

you should check it out...they are talking/discussing "REAL"prizes to be won so I would hate for anyone to miss out.....

Mal

several other threads on the VMK one on the Rewards Board and one on theme PArks Attractions and Strats

I wish I could. But I can't get in here (shhhhh -- I'm not even supposed to be trying. :o ) and keep forgetting at home.

I tried to register with my email address, but they said it's already been taken by somebody else! :earseek: How is that possible?

Then I registered with a completely FAKE email addy (theothervillainess@theothervillainess.com) and when I tried to get in, it kept saying there was an access problem. So I go to report the problem and I'm told they can't find my account.

So I gave up. It's not worth the hassle,IMO.

TOV

Looks like it could be fun, but it keeps crashing on me and it is not worth the effort to keep getting back in.

Suzi

and they are still working out the kinks.....it opens full version in Jly hopefully....

did you try using your Disney.com or ABC.com registration it should work.

Mal

I have been attempting this game a few times. What is with the Jungle Cruise game? My boat is starting to be nearly out of gas as it is coming over to pick me up, and by the time I am through the first screen the gas is gone. It took me forever to find the camera to buy so I could take photos of the animals.....now I am on the cruise and I haven't seen ONE animal to take a photo of. I gave up and shut it down! LOL!

I have dial up, too, and I got the software download and got in last week. I managed to get a camera (I can't even tell you how) and I found 2 hidden Mickeys, then my connection went goofey and I could look from park to park, but my little girl just disappeared. I have not yet been back. :wave2:

TheOtherVillainess said:
I tried to register with my email address, but they said it's already been taken by somebody else! :earseek: How is that possible?

Then I registered with a completely FAKE email addy (theothervillainess@theothervillainess.com) and when I tried to get in, it kept saying there was an access problem. So I go to report the problem and I'm told they can't find my account.

So I gave up. It's not worth the hassle,IMO.

TOV
Don't give up....keep trying! You are supposed to be able to play some games associated with this online game at WDW and can win stuff! My eyes always light up when I hear FREE!

I play over there as GrumpyKenobi. Be patient - the screens take a while the first time in each room. The Jungle Cruise provides you with a camera and film so you aren't using your "hidden mickey" film! The animals are really quick and if you hit the dock as the boat enters it takes away gas. And so do the boxes and all the other rocks! I am determined to get better at it!

Also when I tried to register it kept yelling at me - so I used my DisneyTokenZone name and password - it worked! I was already registered!

Feel free to ask me to be your friend over there if you see me. And I can help with hidden Mickeys too ;)

I have found that when you can't see your person an error is on its way. I never play the same game twice and make sure I leave the lobby as soon as my game is over. That seems to help.

Great moment - a bunch of us were hanging out at the fireworks lobby ( game was not working ) and one started to dance. Then I did. Soon all of us were facing forward dancing - it was a hoot! People just coming in thought we were an exercise class!

See you over there - keep trying! :goodvibes

I tried to sign in after I posted earlier and I couldn't get in. I am going to restart my computer and try again.

I am Suzee.

Let's see; so far we have:

Maltoo
GrumpyKenobi
Ebbie
Suzee
Goofy3000
Colleen
TinkRbell739
BlueMinnie
Snuggie
Quinnella
BellhopMicah
TigTink
Treelo

My DS tells me there are buttons on the bottom of the screen but I cannot get to them. He can just see the tops of them on the bottom of the screen and I can't get my screen to minimize so we can see them :confused3

mssocks said:
Great moment - a bunch of us were hanging out at the fireworks lobby ( game was not working ) and one started to dance. Then I did. Soon all of us were facing forward dancing - it was a hoot! People just coming in thought we were an exercise class!

See you over there - keep trying! :goodvibes

:banana: LOL, we did something similar. There were a bunch of us around the partners statue and i was testing some of the buttons and i started dancing. Before too long, a bunch of us were standing around walt and mickey doing this funny dance. Lots of fun!

mssocks said:
I play over there as GrumpyKenobi. Be patient - the screens take a while the first time in each room. The Jungle Cruise provides you with a camera and film so you aren't using your "hidden mickey" film! The animals are really quick and if you hit the dock as the boat enters it takes away gas. And so do the boxes and all the other rocks! I am determined to get better at it!....
You gave such good tips, I tried to play the Cruise game. After awhile, my boat disappeared and I just waited until my gas ran out. Then she came back and I was going to play again but I clicked in the water to try to make the boat move to avoid obsticals and a white box came up saying I had an error and to hit OK to restart. When I hit OK, the game shut down on me and I had to sign in and start over again.

Boy, I hope the regular version is better than Beta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter