DISNEY VIRTUAL MAGIC KINGDOM- NOW OPEN play and win

I keep running out of film! :confused3

It is really something to try to do all the controls at the same time!! :rotfl:

Are you suppose to log out after you play? I don't see a way to log off....I have just been closing the window....

I don't think you are SUPPOSED to log out, I just go to another location ASAP. Tonight I was playing the Pirate game with Piratesmate ( who has a really cool room BTW - Captain's Mess ) and she said she never has that problem. So tomorrow I will have to report it. I think its because I can't hit the stinkin' ship! :rotfl2:

And we take so much for granted here don't we? I just have to get this off my chest:

NUMBER
DIRT
ONE
TWO
BOXWOOD
BUSH
BIRTHDAY
LIME
FRUIT

Honestly censorship is awful! Of course, it IS for kids ( safety first for sure ) and the adults are all over there playing. :rotfl: I came up with a way to say birthday....... "annual cake with lights event!"

Played Jungle Cruise tonight and went around the course 1 1/2 times! Hooray! No idea how I did it, but I did. Pay attention to where the birds and snakes pop up. They are worth more than the big animals.

And don't forget to daily click on these guys for extra coins:
Shrunken Ned's Head
the Dragon
the Yeti
the Pirate in the Treehouse
the FortuneTeller in the Emporium

I just had an awful thought........what if they CHARGE MONEY for the final version?? We should get it free for testing it!

OK....I played Jungle Cruise over and over again (I am a slowwww learner) and I finally got the controls all down pat. I found the Hiddlen Mickeys and got pics of them. Then, when I tried to go to the Pirate game, I guess my computer got tired and pulled out on me! I could not get into the Pirate game!

I wondered if we were supposed to sign out before we closed down to save everything we got each day!?! :confused3

While I was playing, everyone else was just as confused as I was!! Everyone would enter the area and ask what they were supposed to be doing there!! :teeth: At least my confusion is not lonely!!

I like it but I hope it gets easier to get in and stay in!!

Thanks for all your tips....I'll keep watching this thread for more as you are getting farther along in your expertise than I am pirate:

My son was on the other day and was looking at the 'popular room' list. One of the rooms has the word DIS in the name (sorry, don't remember what it was :blush: ) I told him to go to it and "MissBelle" was in there. I told him to ask her if she was on the DIS and she is. If anyone comes across "Goofy3000", it's my son. If you find "Colleen", it's me. :teeth: Has anyone noticed that some of the Disney character names are blocked? He was trying to tell "Belle" who I am over here and he was trying to tell I was the lady with Thumper. Even the word 'bunny' is blocked! :badpc: Oh yeah......."Mom" is blocked as well! :crazy:

I can get some of the buttons on the bottom of my screen to work, even tho' I can't see them. I had alot of trouble "communicating" with others. Sometimes my words came out as ###! I am hoping that's just the Beta problems (not my computer) and they will go away later! :rolleyes:

Apparently wandering seagulls are naughty little things too. I got frustrated trying to chat. I really got annoyed when I learned there isn't much to do there but wander around. Very few games. I hope they plan to add more because right now it's pretty boring. I too never figured out where to find a camera to take hidden mickey pics.

Last night I figured out you actually have to BE someplace for the bottom buttons to all work. Not looking down on the map, but standing in Main Street for example. Forgive me if I've said this before, I'm really tired and can't remember ( too much VMK at night ), but once you are in a store, double click on the cash register. That way you can make purchases from that store at any location. You dont have to go back to the original store all the time. I know there was something else I wanted to share but my mind is blank. I promise to write it down when I get home tonight and start playing.

eta: I remembered! To get to Frontierland ( which doesn't exist yet ) so you can go to Golden Horseshoe Store and to Tomorrowland ( also doesn't exist ) to go to Star Traders for the first time. Think of the actual park. Stand in Castle Gardens and to the left is the Frontierland sign. Just walk through and you are there. For Tomorrowland, go to the upper end of Main Street ( its got a name in the game, I forget ) and turn at the ice cream store across from the Crystal Palace. Using the real landmarks here, don't know if they are actually in the picture. Ok - am really leaving this time!

Shugardrawers said:
Apparently wandering seagulls are naughty little things too. I got frustrated trying to chat. I really got annoyed when I learned there isn't much to do there but wander around. Very few games. I hope they plan to add more because right now it's pretty boring. I too never figured out where to find a camera to take hidden mickey pics.

I think after the initial discovering of everything the appeal is to earn enough credits to buy rooms and furnish it with cool stuff. Since the target audience is really pre-teen the chatting in the rooms factor will rate pretty high! I wont be bored until I sink a darned pirate ship!

I haven't even looked at the rooms yet....been too busy wandering around looking for Hidden Mickeys! I am trying to remember how I got a camera....I can't remember.....I'll have to go back and look. I can't get in right now :guilty:

mssocks said:
....Feel free to ask me to be your friend over there if you see me. And I can help with hidden Mickeys too....

How does that work? What happens when someone becomes "a friend"?

Alicnwondrln said:
well i log in and nothing really happens it seems like it is loading but the screen stays blank....

Try clicking the "no" button when the box asks if you want to load the non-secure items. If I hit "yes", the screen stays black but if I hit "no", the game will begin loading.

I am BlueMinnie and am 34 and obsessed with this game!

The hidden mickey quest was fun and challenging. You can buy a camera at VMK Central (on Main Street) and click on the skull and crossbones. You can buy camera and film.

Like someone else said, once you do this, you can access that store from anywhere just by hitting the "shop" button.

The castle fireworks game is my current challenge, since I want to earn a pin that you can only get by getting over 200,000 AND NOT coming in first.

Jungle Cruise game is fun, too. Haven't gotten into Pirates yet, but my son has won all the way through the three levels to earn the invisibility pin.

The Music game lets you mix your own music and dance. This is fun when you get "friends" together to line dance.

And you earn credits every time you play a game, make or play music, click on the Yeti in the Matterhorn, Blackheart in the Pirate Treehouse, or Esmerelda in the Emporium.

You can buy pins, posters, or furnishings for your rooms. There are several DIS rooms, so whenever the creator of the room is "in" you can go in and chat with other DISers, see each others' rooms, or go play games or find hidden Mickeys together.

If you want to find the Mickeys on your own, stop reading.

Here is a list for those who need some help with their quest:

Main Street: by VMK sign
VMK: stage left
Central Plaza: bricks and topiary
Town Square: by Emporium sign and up on the platform
Monorail:front
Emporium: drapes and tarot
Music Party: roof and behind sign
Castle Forecourt: lower left tower
Fireworks Game lobby: right tower and tallest tower
Matterhorn: waterfall and over high tunnel

Adventureland Bazaar: POTC entrance
Jungle Cruise: pier and building
Explorer's Tent: rock and waterfall
Shrunken Ned's: pirate flag
Tiki: tunnel
Forbidden Temple: by chains and column
Lost Safari: shore and den
Elephant Pool: ruins
Pirate treehouse: on sail
Pirate's game: on sail

Fantasyland
Castle Gardens: good and evil
Storybook Gardens: treetop and ___________
Snow White hide and seek forest: tree over tunnel
Fasntasy in the Sky: top of the mountain
Dungeon: behind dragon's tail and over tunnel
Castle Spell Room: on table and wall over entrance
It's a Small World Emporium: crate and throne
Gallery: stained glass in two places
Banquet Hall: spider web and banner

Golden Horseshoe: wall and balcony
Star Traders: wall

my name is snuggie on VMK -- I had issues with it until I downloaded shockwave and restarted my computer

I got in, but am very much a novice & feeling my way around. Just getting the hang of what you have to do is enough to handle without looking for Hidden Mickeys:) Guess it all comes with practice.:cool1:

ETA...............I don't have a name yet..........just guest no whatever.......so annoying, as I haven't a clue who the heck I am:teeth:

Hopefully I'll get better at it & find my way around a bit easier & learn what to do. Feel a bit of a dunce just walking around not knowing what I'm doing.:confused3

mssocks said:
eta: I remembered! To get to Frontierland ( which doesn't exist yet ) so you can go to Golden Horseshoe Store and to Tomorrowland ( also doesn't exist ) to go to Star Traders for the first time. Think of the actual park. Stand in Castle Gardens and to the left is the Frontierland sign. Just walk through and you are there. For Tomorrowland, go to the upper end of Main Street ( its got a name in the game, I forget ) and turn at the ice cream store across from the Crystal Palace. Using the real landmarks here, don't know if they are actually in the picture. Ok - am really leaving this time!

You can also get to those two stores using the teleporters in the Emporium. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter