DISNEY VIRTUAL MAGIC KINGDOM- NOW OPEN play and win

Ok, can anyone explain how to take a photo.............whenever I go to take a photo it is never of what I want.

I keep getting views of behind me or the side of me, but never in front of me or above me. Like I wanted to a take a pic of a hidden mickey that was above a door (don't ask me where tho) lol........somewhere where there was food & lots of doorways. Anyway, my camera view was only ground level. How do I take pics of things higher up or even change the view?

Also, how long do we have to wait to no longer be a guest?

Once you click on the camera tab at the bottom, drag the viewfinder to the mickey so that he is in the viewfinder. Next, click 'take photo'.

When the kids and I registered, our chosen names were approved within 24 hours. How long has it been since you registered?

Thanks guys..............that should help......I'll go try it now.

I registered yesterday & am still guest No. something or other.......too many numbers to even try to remember lol

Now I know how to take a pic of the hidden mickey's I might actually get somewhere.:)

Ok. I've found 4 Hidden Mickeys so far................still got a long way to go tho.........thanks for the help guys:) :cool1:

eeyore74 said:
I'm Ebbie on VMK. My room is Evil Eeyore. :wave2:

Hi ya Ebbie:cool1: You & I were on the same team at Pirates.........we lost lol

I recognised your name from this thread, but didn't know who you were on the DIS. I do now tho.....I'm still a guest.......no. 51 something or other.

I'm not sure if you guys know, but whenever there is a cash register, click on it and you will be able to buy stuff from that spot later in your store ie. IASW, Saloon...

Nutsy said:
Hi ya Ebbie:cool1: You & I were on the same team at Pirates.........we lost lol

I recognised your name from this thread, but didn't know who you were on the DIS. I do now tho.....I'm still a guest.......no. 51 something or other.

Nice to have met you! I was wondering who you were, but the game makes it so hard to ask questions. lol

I was terrible at level 1 Pirates. I do better in level 2 for some reason.

Has anyone had their sigs, rooms names, and/or descriptions change on them? It seems to be a new bug, annoying, but funny. My Space Eeyore room changed to Sovereign Eeyore. All my photo descriptions changed, too.

check out the Players Guide on the Rewards Board the link is in the first post on this thread....I have complied a few tips from other players there.

Mal

My screename is BellhopMicah

I am TigTink on the game. I hooked up with Piratesmate and visited her room, it was very pretty!!!

I'm Treelo! I just tried the Pirates Game......boy I didn't last long there :rotfl:

I just read that this was designed for 10-14 year olds...I don't know about you all, but that was generations ago for me :rotfl:

It is funny to see the kids flirt... :teeth:

I have not been able to get in for almost a week now! :guilty: I guess the game has been discovered and getting there is just too much for my lame dial-up to handle! :confused3 POO!

mtblujeans said:
I tried to sign in after I posted earlier and I couldn't get in. I am going to restart my computer and try again.

I am Suzee.

Let's see; so far we have:

Maltoo
GrumpyKenobi
Ebbie
Suzee
Goofy3000
Colleen
TinkRbell739
BlueMinnie
Snuggie
Quinnella
BellhopMicah
TigTink
Treelo

My DS tells me there are buttons on the bottom of the screen but I cannot get to them. He can just see the tops of them on the bottom of the screen and I can't get my screen to minimize so we can see them :confused3

Who is blueminnie?

I met her today on VMK and saw her DIS siggie! :)

On Saturday, June 18, VMK is hosting a "Big Parade"! They will give out prizes and all kinds of stuff! Hope you will join us there!

What: Big Parade
When: Saturday, June 18 at(in pm) : 6:00 CST;7:00 EST;4:00 PST;5:00 MST
Where: Meet at any one of these three locations: Main Street, Town Square and Central Plaza.
What: An awesome party, a special scavenger hunt, prizes for great summer outfits, and more.

Your chance to win new magic powers and special rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter