"Disney, what has to happen for you to decide that MDE does not work?"

I've been to Disney a few times since MDE has been in place and I have always thought it was a great app. Sure, it has a few issues here and there, but show me an app that doesn't. Especially one as robust as this app is. I was able to get my 60 days fast passes easy this morning and got what I wanted.

Good for you? I'm not clear why you felt the need to jump 13 pages in to a 15 page thread of people trying to resolve their issues just to let everyone know you don't have any problems.

These aren't "a few issues here and there", this is a major outage. I'm glad you're lucky enough to be unaffected but please don't rub it in other peoples faces.

Matt

First, don't panic yet. Send an email message to Disney IT, I am so sorry I don't have the address. Then be ready to jump on the phone at 7 AM EST on the dot, but at 6 am look at the site. Mine looks good, with the exception of the guest issue. Maybe by that time your page will be fixed. I think they work during the night to try to have it normalized in the morning.

Thank you! Sorry for taking a while to reply but I got a new puppy and my life is now upside down lol! Anyway I did manage to send off an email yesterday and today although the app on my phone is still compleatly wiped I’ve logged on to the website on my laptop and thankfully that seems to be fine! No idea why or how tomorrow will go but at least my booking and dining ressies seem to be there! Hope it’s cleared up for everyone soon!!
The stress of it paired wth the huge chunk of money we have to pay in a few days is no joy.
I really hope there are no hickups tomorrow but I’m not feeling very positive about it.

The website says I have to wait until September 26, 2018 before I can make a FP+. Maybe my calendar is broken....

The app just says "Something went wrong"

To be fair it's only a few minutes after 7 a.m. so I'll keep plugging and see where this goes.

Mike

I had my FP list ready to go at 6:30 this morning. I signed in to check my October FP and found I could make my FP for Nov 25 - 28. Everything went smoothly. At 7am on the dot, Olaf showed up. For those whose starting FP day is tomorrow, you might want to sign on early and see if it's available.

It’s official. We booked a trip to Universal for next year. Thanks MDE, I’m finally going to see the Wizarding World! (Big HP fan, but just haven’t been able to get DH - and myself - away from Disney)

I still plan to enjoy my upcoming WDW trip in November, but next year we are on a break. Maybe they will have improved the tech by 2020. :rolleyes1

We got everything but SDD on 60+3. I didn't see any SDD on 63 or 64. I even tried for one person and nothing. I was freaking out and just took TSMM.

Took me a full 30 minutes before MDE would work this morning and finally got my fast passes booked.

No slinky dog dash. :( Hopefully I'll luck out and get one or the lines won't be too long that day.

It's started working around 7:30...33 FP+ for 11/26-12/4 and all done! WooHoo!

Smoother than some have had so I'll consider my lucky.

Took me a full 30 minutes before MDE would work this morning and finally got my fast passes booked.

No slinky dog dash. :( Hopefully I'll luck out and get one or the lines won't be too long that day.

Same here. I think we will just do standby our first night. Keep trying!!! Refresh is our friend.

We got everything but SDD on 60+3. I didn't see any SDD on 63 or 64. I even tried for one person and nothing. I was freaking out and just took TSMM.
I was only able to get it on 60+6 and that was only afternoon left.

I originally tried to get SDD first on 60+6 but it kept saying there were no FP+ at any park for that day. When I got back to it there was only afternoon left for SDD while all the other attractions had availability for the whole day. That's one popular ride.

Mike

I was able to get everything except slinky dog dash, not available even on 60+5 for 2 people, but overall got eveything else including FOP on 60+3 and 7DMT on 60+5

I had my FP list ready to go at 6:30 this morning. I signed in to check my October FP and found I could make my FP for Nov 25 - 28. Everything went smoothly. At 7am on the dot, Olaf showed up. For those whose starting FP day is tomorrow, you might want to sign on early and see if it's available.
I tried that today but it wouldn't let me make any until after 7a.m. I wonder if it's due to your earlier reservation.

Mike

I tried that today but it wouldn't let me make any until after 7a.m. I wonder if it's due to your earlier reservation.

Mike
Could be. The Nov trip is last minute because we'll be in Florida again for Thanksgiving anyway. If I knew that, I'd have made them earlier!

Got everything I wanted. SDD was only able to book at 60+6. So even with 2 reservations at 50s Primetime Cafe I still wont be able to go since it moved my HS day to last day. lol

Got 7DMT on 60+1
FoP 60+4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter