Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Like many others I had problems making Park Reservations on my recently purchased resort and ticket package. Like many others mine also said it could not find my tickets. In desperation, I contacted my son who is also coming with me. Using my account and our reservation number he had no problem making the Park Reservations since they recognized our tickets on his computer but not on mine. Still don't know why, but the reservations are made. So if you are having problems if there is someone else on your package who has their own computer, using their computer have them sign on to your account and your reservation number and make your reservations -- no problem. It worked for me. The reservations included myself (+18), my son (+18) and my grandson (who will be 6).

Like many others I had problems making Park Reservations on my recently purchased resort and ticket package. Like many others mine also said it could not find my tickets. In desperation, I contacted my son who is also coming with me. Using my account and our reservation number he had no problem making the Park Reservations since they recognized our tickets on his computer but not on mine. Still don't know why, but the reservations are made. So if you are having problems if there is someone else on your package who has their own computer, using their computer have them sign on to your account and your reservation number and make your reservations -- no problem. It worked for me. The reservations included myself (+18), my son (+18) and my grandson (who will be 6).
Crazy how we have to find work around for all of this when Disney should just fix it. 😡.
Glad you got it to work.
I have to go to guest services to make my park reservations for my annual pass days so we plan one month in advance and make the next months when we are done with the current month. Crazy times.

I’ve been trying to call for the past 3 days with wait times of over 60 minutes and over 45 minutes. Is there a better time with less wait to reach them?

I’ve been trying to call for the past 3 days with wait times of over 60 minutes and over 45 minutes. Is there a better time with less wait to reach them?
If someone travelling with you has their own computer try what I did above. It took my son all of three minutes what I wasted hours trying to do.

Did you purchase the tickets directly through Disney? If so, they likely populated directly into your MDE account even if you requested a hard ticket card be mailed. Nothing is "attached" to the cards (or a magicband). The tickets, resort reservation, park reservations, etc. are all linked within MDE.
If someone travelling with you has their own computer try what I did above. It took my son all of three minutes what I wasted hours trying to do.

I actually had no choice but to stick out my hour on hold last night since the airline now changed the itinerary and I couldn’t modify the Disney reservation online to add a day on top of my park reservation issue. The cast member said the long hold times are due to the 2022 packages being released but can’t those be booked online?

I actually had no choice but to stick out my hour on hold last night since the airline now changed the itinerary and I couldn’t modify the Disney reservation online to add a day on top of my park reservation issue. The cast member said the long hold times are due to the 2022 packages being released but can’t those be booked online?
They get you coming and going. I made my reservation, resort and tickets, directly through Disney and like you thought they had to be made online. I think it was just an easy excuse for the long lines.

2022 reservations and/or tickets can be booked online but some folks prefer to do it by phone. Plus it seems anyone pushing 2020 tickets out to 2022 has to call to do that.
Makes sense. I know I avoid phone calls because of the cost of calling to Florida from Canada.

Every time I try to sign in to look at park res it keeps booting me back to the log in page over and over ?
Two solutions that might work are, first clear your cache, then restart your computer and go back into disneyworld.com and back into my Disney Experience and it should work properly. If it still doesn't work, use another browser, or another computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter