Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Is there a cancellation policy for park reservations? We have dinner plans at Disney Springs on our arrival day but are considered a quick trip to EPCOT for a ride or two since they close at 9 that night. I have the reservation but if dinner takes too long or we decide we are too tired can we cancel the reservation at 7 or 8 pm without consequences? Or do we even need to worry about cancelling? Thanks!

I have changed my plans multiple times this last week. Sometimes beforehand, sometimes day of. Your ticket is not “used” until you go through the turnstile.I think I didn’t make it nor cancel one day.

Always a possibility that If you don’t show too many times, they could lock you out?

With Florida going to Phase 3 and a lot of the restrictions being lifted does anyone know if Disney is going to restore Park Hopping?
The only change I have heard is happening starting today is that CMs in restaurants no longer have to wear a face shield with their mask.

I've read multiple reports quoting official Disney announcements that they are NOT changing their current policies.

I believe that AP holders not staying on property can only book 3 park reservations at a time. When can you book your next park reservation? Is it once you enter the first park? Or the next day?

Hi all, I just booked my offsite hotel for next May. We're going to buy 14 day ultimate park tickets soon from Disney (U.K. tickets). Once I buy those tickets can I make reservations for all 14 days? Also, can I change the parks chosen at any time if I change my mind about where to go on which day? Thanks. It's my first visit.

Hi all, I just booked my offsite hotel for next May. We're going to buy 14 day ultimate park tickets soon from Disney (U.K. tickets). Once I buy those tickets can I make reservations for all 14 days? Also, can I change the parks chosen at any time if I change my mind about where to go on which day? Thanks. It's my first visit.

As it stands now, yes, you can change your plans/ park reservations as long as there is availability.

Make sure to check your resverations if they make a mistake and you lose one they wont fix it. Lost my magic kingdom one for halloween and now theres really no reason for a halloween trip.

Has anyone noticed for their park reservations that the times look different for Dec 12 vs. Dec 13th? We are going the 9th -15th and I noticed this this morning but maybe I'm non-observant and it's been there but I never noticed it..which is a strong possibility... :rotfl2:

This is Dec. 12th

and Dec. 13th is different - there are no Park Times listed...just open-close:

That's the way the Park Reservations used to be. I think it's just because WDW hasn't announced their park hours after Dec 12th.

Help. We have reservations at the Swan for myself, husband, & son. When I went to book our theme park reservations, I was only able to book for myself and husband & it said my son was on a different ticket type. It was at this point that h
I realized that when I linked my room reservations I only had an option to add my husband. I rechecked my email from Swan and I definitely made it for 3 & there's even an extra $100 person fee added on (which I think is ridiculous) Is there a way to fix it without having to call & spend hours on the phone?

Help. We have reservations at the Swan for myself, husband, & son. When I went to book our theme park reservations, I was only able to book for myself and husband & it said my son was on a different ticket type. It was at this point that h
I realized that when I linked my room reservations I only had an option to add my husband. I rechecked my email from Swan and I definitely made it for 3 & there's even an extra $100 person fee added on (which I think is ridiculous) Is there a way to fix it without having to call & spend hours on the phone?
No. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to call the Swan and have him added to your reservation. For kids, you won't have to pay the fee per night at all, that's a known bug in their online booking system. But you will have to call to get it sorted out.

It appears the 1st one is probably the one they show when you've bought your tickets and need to pick your days, and the 2nd one is the "complete" one that shows all 3 buckets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter