Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

It's been about 48 hours since I cancelled our second room and moved our daughter to our room. The park reservation for our son (whose room we cancelled) is still live even though he is cancelled. I am going to give it a couple more days and then I will cancel his park reservation. There is availability for resort guests all of those days so I am not taking anything away from anyone by waiting it out but I wanted to test the park reservation system and see what it would do.
So he made park reservations when he had a resort reservation. Resort reservation was canceled, but park reservation survived, at least for now. Does that tell us that park reservations are linked to tickets, and the resort reservation was just a “gate” on the timing of making the park reservation?

So he made park reservations when he had a resort reservation. Resort reservation was canceled, but park reservation survived, at least for now. Does that tell us that park reservations are linked to tickets, and the resort reservation was just a “gate” on the timing of making the park reservation?
Yes, he made park reservations when he had a resort reservation. We all have out of state Platinum APs but I would have thought when his reservation cancelled, his park days that were associated with the stay would be cancelled since most of those days are blocked out for AP holders but not resort guests.

I Already have 3 days booked my august 1st and 2nd but I wanted to go july 18th and 19th, but for ap holders its not available but for resort guest and theme park tickets they are do you think they will
Open those slots for us ap holders?

I Already have 3 days booked my august 1st and 2nd but I wanted to go july 18th and 19th, but for ap holders its not available but for resort guest and theme park tickets they are do you think they will
Open those slots for us ap holders?
No I don’t think they’ll move any availability to the AP calendar. But more importantly, if you already have your 3 days booked, you wouldn’t be able to book anymore anyway.

No I don’t think they’ll move any availability to the AP calendar. But more importantly, if you already have your 3 days booked, you wouldn’t be able to book anymore anyway.
Some agents say the most likely will because they are taking “Notes” on who calls and yea i just dont want to cancel my aug 1st &2nd if i cant get the 19th

If you are willing to use two tickets, can you make two park reservations for one day?
If you are willing to use 2 tickets and you have 2 MDE accounts that are not connected to the same email account you could do it. I would slightly modify the name so it was not identical.....maybe put a "typo" or use a middle initial or something so the names are not identical.
If you are paying for and using 2 expensive tickets for one day of admission, that is certainly not "ripping off" Disney.

If you are willing to use 2 tickets and you have 2 MDE accounts that are not connected to the same email account you could do it. I would slightly modify the name so it was not identical.....maybe put a "typo" or use a middle initial or something so the names are not identical.
If you are paying for and using 2 expensive tickets for one day of admission, that is certainly not "ripping off" Disney.
Well that's true--I guess I had through they were saying two ticket days on a multi-day ticket as opposed to two completely different tickets. Former would not work, latter would because you would be a separate person from Disney's perspective. That would be a heck of an expensive day though!

Is there a cancellation policy for park reservations? We have dinner plans at Disney Springs on our arrival day but are considered a quick trip to EPCOT for a ride or two since they close at 9 that night. I have the reservation but if dinner takes too long or we decide we are too tired can we cancel the reservation at 7 or 8 pm without consequences? Or do we even need to worry about cancelling? Thanks!

With Florida going to Phase 3 and a lot of the restrictions being lifted does anyone know if Disney is going to restore Park Hopping?

With Florida going to Phase 3 and a lot of the restrictions being lifted does anyone know if Disney is going to restore Park Hopping?

I talked with CMs Saturday morning, after the Phase change was announced. Bottom line - they are selling Park Hopper tickets for dates starting in January.

And as a private company,they don’t Have to loosen up their safety precautions.

I take to be what will happen, with no binding legal obligations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter