Disney YouTubers?

Molly from Mammoth Club (I think she was still with All Ears at the time) just took too long to explain things for me.
That was one of the reasons I stopped watching Mammoth Club. I get that it's a stylistic choice from Molly but it also makes me appreciate the editing at AllEars.

I pretty much watch AllEars now because I like their competitions that also give you tips, tricks and trivia. And in some cases they even have good game mechanics.

(It probably won't surprise you to find out that I'm also a fan of the (non-Disney) Jet Lag series.)

I don't watch a lot of vloggers, however these channels mostly offer other content besides vlogging but are very good IMO

Theme Park Stop - for parks news/rumors because Alicia Stella is awesome (mostly covers Universal but does cover Disney also)...great human being and also if you want the inside scoop on what is being built, she goes over all of the patents/trademarks/construction documents but yeah mostly for Universal...she said because so many other people already focus on Disney.

Offhand Disney - very entertaining to watch, goes over rumors and what he wishes would come back to the parks...don't know why his videos are so fun, he's unique and just interesting to hear what he says.

Defunctland - What started as a channel about extinct attractions they would like to bring back and historical information has grown into a PROPER Documentary channel with discussions about a lot of theme park and other related content. His most recent works about the building of EPCOT Center, the American Idol Experience, and the Disney Channel sound (4 notes, trust me it's actually really captivating) have been top quality content.

TDR Explorer - Focusing mostly on the Japanese parks and other Asian parks, they're some of the more informative vlogging style.

Watcher Podcasts - They do other videos but recently started a series called "For Your Amusement" where a guest comes on and discusses their favorite theme park attraction and whether it's considered "World class" or not. Mostly Disney but some Universal and other amusement parks

Martinsvidsdotnet - The Legendary Martin Smith who has documented and obtained archival footage from a ton of (now) extinct attractions over the years, with extremely in-depth history of the building of the attractions, ride-thrus etc. He also has more recent videos of still operating attractions/shows, etc.

I watch Mammoth Club, love Molly and Alan, Tim Tracker, DFB, Ron on the Go, love his hours long live videos from the parks, Paging Mr. Morrow, Nate has such an upbeat vibe, Wright Down Main Street, Disney food review videos, All Ears, Super Enthused and Theme Park Express. I used to be a big fan of Prince Charming Dev, but ever since he was iced out of being invited to Disney events for the media for a short period of time, he's become extremely anti-Disney. I want to hear the good and the bad about Disney, but he has nothing positive to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter