Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you! I just update the post with the information that gets posted by guests on Disboards. So glad to hear it's useful.

Thank you Vinotinto.

If I book a BB when I am there in January but need to adjust the date (to another BB date) will that be a problem? Assuming there are BB rooms available on the new date. Couple of dates I am thinking about.

Thanks!!:)

"I guess some folks didn't want to take the dish and just took the crostini?"

To be fair, those plates look really awkward to manage. :sunny:

Thank you Vinotinto.

If I book a BB when I am there in January but need to adjust the date (to another BB date) will that be a problem? Assuming there are BB rooms available on the new date. Couple of dates I am thinking about.

Thanks!!:)
Yes, you can change the BB to a different date, as long as the date is within the discounted days in the original offer, and there needs to be availability. I always recommend booking the BB because it can be changed, but once you leave WDW, it cannot be booked, so booking something at least gives you the time to think what dates/resort works best. Good luck!

Quick note to say thank you to the CMs of the DSS.... amazingly helpful and seem to really go "above and beyond". I have had few requests (not including the scheduling of Fast Passes both normal and CL) and all were addressed or answered within a 24 hour period. Ahhhh... wouldn't it be nice to have DSS CMs in all aspects of our lives!!

Quick note to say thank you to the CMs of the DSS.... amazingly helpful and seem to really go "above and beyond". I have had few requests (not including the scheduling of Fast Passes both normal and CL) and all were addressed or answered within a 24 hour period. Ahhhh... wouldn't it be nice to have DSS CMs in all aspects of our lives!!

I will second that! I called them when they opened (9:00 EST) to book dining on my 180 day, but mentioned I needed to contact V&A before finalizing my plans. The Cast Member, Megan, offer to call them when they opened at 10:00, and arrange that for me. By 10:15 I had an e-mail with the V&A reservation, and by 11:30 had all my ADRs done and a complete itinerary in my mailbox.

Absolutely amazing service!

I've never used DSS, but glad to hear you had a great experience :).

I will second that! I called them when they opened (9:00 EST) to book dining on my 180 day, but mentioned I needed to contact V&A before finalizing my plans. The Cast Member, Megan, offer to call them when they opened at 10:00, and arrange that for me. By 10:15 I had an e-mail with the V&A reservation, and by 11:30 had all my ADRs done and a complete itinerary in my mailbox.

Happy to hear another great report for DSS! Glad they were able to get everything you wanted :goodvibes.

I’ll chime in here too in that I had a very impressive experience a few weeks ago when I called in a YC room request (what I expected to be a rather mundane call).

I don’t expect intimate resort knowledge from DSS the way many former IPO CMs knew their resorts, but this CM really knew YC well. Granted this particular CM had a history at YC that gave her more of an understanding of the floors/room types than one can expect from another CM without the benefit of that experience, but none-the-less it was a very helpful interaction/guest experience.

Hi - we are staying at BC CL in May. I haven't stayed CL in a couple years. Can you please remind me if they schedule fast passes (not the CL purchased FPs - just standard ones)?

Thanks!

Hi - we are staying at BC CL in May. I haven't stayed CL in a couple years. Can you please remind me if they schedule fast passes (not the CL purchased FPs - just standard ones)?

Thanks!

Yes, Disney Signature Services (DSS) will book FPs if you ask them to. You don’t hear about people having them do it that often since a lot of people like to control FP booking themselves, but they’ll do it if requested.

I'm pretty sure they still do it this way (not totally sure though) but note that their office opens at 9am ET while FP booking becomes available at 7am ET. People have tended to be concerned at missing "right at 7am" as they could be booking 9am+. From a practical matter that really only is a concern for short trips and super-headliner rides (FoP, SDD, 7DMT, etc) where you sometimes need every bit of that 7am advantage to find FPs that suit your schedule. But it's a valid concern for some situations.

If you call to request their assistance, you may just want to ask to confirm what time / how quickly they start booking on the day your window opens and you can make a decision from there.

Hope that helps!

If you need it, DSS contact info is:

(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/signature-services/

We just booked a standard club level room at the Boardwalk. Can someone please tell me if all the standard club level rooms will have a daybed or do only some rooms have the daybed? We aren't a party of 5, we will only have three in the room my son wants to stay on the day bed if there is one.
Thanks!

We just booked a standard club level room at the Boardwalk. Can someone please tell me if all the standard club level rooms will have a daybed or do only some rooms have the daybed? We aren't a party of 5, we will only have three in the room my son wants to stay on the day bed if there is one.
Thanks!
The only room I have been in without a day bed was the trip we just returned from. It was a king bed room though. All the queen bed rooms I have been in have had a couch, that folds out into a bed. You are in for a treat staying at the BW! Have fun.

The only room I have been in without a day bed was the trip we just returned from. It was a king bed room though. All the queen bed rooms I have been in have had a couch, that folds out into a bed. You are in for a treat staying at the BW! Have fun.

Thank you KerryCM!

Yes, Disney Signature Services (DSS) will book FPs if you ask them to. You don’t hear about people having them do it that often since a lot of people like to control FP booking themselves, but they’ll do it if requested.

I'm pretty sure they still do it this way (not totally sure though) but note that their office opens at 9am ET while FP booking becomes available at 7am ET. People have tended to be concerned at missing "right at 7am" as they could be booking 9am+. From a practical matter that really only is a concern for short trips and super-headliner rides (FoP, SDD, 7DMT, etc) where you sometimes need every bit of that 7am advantage to find FPs that suit your schedule. But it's a valid concern for some situations.

If you call to request their assistance, you may just want to ask to confirm what time / how quickly they start booking on the day your window opens and you can make a decision from there.

Hope that helps!

If you need it, DSS contact info is:

(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/signature-services/
The bold shouldn't be glossed over when making the decision either.
Those 2 hours could well mean you totally miss out on some FP, especially for a trip 5 days or less.
They can't get FP that don't exist either, so if they go to book a SDD at 9:00 and they are gone, you'll be out of luck. And I wouldn't count on them booking even at 9:00 on the dot, since it's not likely they'll walk in and start booking FP the second they get to their desk.
Plus you have the whole "they can't read your mind" issue. Say you are booking for yourself, and see that SDD is gone for your planned HS day but it is there on a day you'd planned to go to MK. You can make a choice on the fly to book HS on that day and book MK on the other (swapping your days). DSS can't or wouldn't do that. They'll book the days you say and wouldn't know if it's ok to swap things up. By they time they got to you and asked, that SDD FP is probably gone anyway.
Bottom line, when it comes to FP, too many things can go against you when having DSS book them. You are at no advantage at any point. Only disadvantages really.

So, here's a "what should I do" question if anyone is so inclined to share their wisdom...

I'm booked for a 4 day long weekend in January to celebrate a *milestone* birthday of sorts - Atrium CL at CR, Bay Lake view. So I still like to check availability every day, just to torture myself with my own indecisiveness. I know I want to stay at a MK resort, but figured a Poly room would turn up at some point to tempt me to switch (which could still happen), or maybe a GF (I've never stayed there). I was not expecting a WL CL to pop up, just because I just generally don't see a lot of availability for them.

So today there's a WL standard CL available. Pros would be - we LOVE WL (especially DH) but have never stayed CL, and haven't stayed there for a few years. Also less expensive, plus I wouldn't feel compelled to buy hoppers without the draw of being able to walk to MK. And again, have just wanted to try it since there always seems to be limited availability...

CR pros - I'm the only one in the family that has stayed there and I love it. I think they would love it too! Walking distance to MK, more space. I feel like January is a good time to try it with the rest of the family, since pool time will be less important.

I'm really happy where I am, but it's hard to resist! I think I'm also not used to having so much power! Usually I have to negotiate these types of decisions with rest of my *party* so I'm second guessing myself with this one! Usually we follow the steepest discount - not an issue for this trip - and usually we do a split stay but this is too short of a trip, so I'm used to having my cake and eating it too! Thoughts? :flower:

(excuse my stream of consciousness post...)
I am terrified of height so I vote WL.

Thanks!

I've only stayed BWI CL once and our room had a daybed (there were only 3 of us). BWI CL is amazing! Have a great time :wizard:.

You are in for a treat staying at the BW!

I agree! :thumbsup2

We tried Poly club level 12/5-7 and were sorry we did.

Agree with those who have said if you love something, stick to it! We moved to Yacht Club CL 12/7-14 and loved every minute from the moment we drove in! Exceptional service, & as was documented recently in this thread really great food/snacks.

Combine that with phenomenal welcome & service from Vilma, Miguel and Hyacinth, great maintenance of everything in the club lounge by Jorge, Jenny, Travis and everyone else and it makes me hesitant to try anywhere else again!

We tried to book a bounce back club level for the same dates next year and nothing was available! For now have an Art of Animation suite which we have enjoyed in the past . Will keep trying, especially as we get closer to the time when people have to cancel next fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter