Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We tried Poly club level 12/5-7 and were sorry we did.

Agree with those who have said if you love something, stick to it! We moved to Yacht Club CL 12/7-14 and loved every minute from the moment we drove in! Exceptional service, & as was documented recently in this thread really great food/snacks.

Combine that with phenomenal welcome & service from Vilma, Miguel and Hyacinth, great maintenance of everything in the club lounge by Jorge, Jenny, Travis and everyone else and it makes me hesitant to try anywhere else again!

We tried to book a bounce back club level for the same dates next year and nothing was available! For now have an Art of Animation suite which we have enjoyed in the past . Will keep trying, especially as we get closer to the time when people have to cancel next fall.

Don’t tell anyone about Yacht Club!

Stay away from Yacht Club farrrrrrrr away.....

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don’t let the secret out!!!!!

lol We actually stayed there this summer! (June) Had a sunken treasure at the pool bar -could only handle one (I’m a total lightweight!)

I love it when I think “oh we’re gonna relax here at home the rest of the night” then I get a Dad can you get a fast pass for TOT or RRC.....:rotfl2: I be like uhhhhhhhhh

You're right!!! That's why we couldn't reserve there for December 2019 bounce back
I tried booking two bouncebacks for 12/7-12/14. The CMs told me pretty much everything was gone. It was weird because there was plenty of availability for full-price reservations online. I think Disney is just holding more inventory from discounts than usual. I understand SWGE is coming and Pop Warner is the first week, but its odd to me that all the rooms magically disappeared. GF is usually easier to find under the discounts because its still pricey and nothing!

I was able to secure the week after YC-WV/CL and GF-GV. Not ideal so I went elsewhere and have BC/GF booked for my desired dates. I will keep checking bounceback availability to see if the deal is better.

I tried booking two bouncebacks for 12/7-12/14. The CMs told me pretty much everything was gone. It was weird because there was plenty of availability for full-price reservations online. I think Disney is just holding more inventory from discounts than usual. I understand SWGE is coming and Pop Warner is the first week, but its odd to me that all the rooms magically disappeared. GF is usually easier to find under the discounts because its still pricey and nothing!

I was able to secure the week after YC-WV/CL and GF-GV. Not ideal so I went elsewhere and have BC/GF booked for my desired dates. I will keep checking bounceback availability to see if the deal is better.

All the discounts have been weird like this the last year or two, even for gp, I’m still not certain GE will even be open by the end of 19 so many of those might open up.

Good luck, hope you get what you want!

All the discounts have been weird like this the last year or two, even for gp, I’m still not certain GE will even be open by the end of 19 so many of those might open up.
Its really crazy. I got exactly what I wanted for Dec 2018 in Mar 2018, but nothing for Dec 2019 in Dec 2018. Good thing I am persistent and will keep calling and checking.

Good luck, hope you get what you want!
Thank you! I have something decent booked via a TA. Bounceback % or AP % may be a little better, but I am glad I have something. Much prefer the second week to third week. Not even crowds, but getting back into the swing of things is a little easier before Christmas with that week!

If I can get CL for a similar price for the desired dates via bounceback or a better promo, I will jump on it!

Its really crazy. I got exactly what I wanted for Dec 2018 in Mar 2018, but nothing for Dec 2019 in Dec 2018. Good thing I am persistent and will keep calling and checking.

Thank you! I have something decent booked via a TA. Bounceback % or AP % may be a little better, but I am glad I have something. Much prefer the second week to third week. Not even crowds, but getting back into the swing of things is a little easier before Christmas with that week!

If I can get CL for a similar price for the desired dates via bounceback or a better promo, I will jump on it!

It is crazy, crowds have shifted big time in my opinion, I’m curious what it will be like when I head back in a couple of weeks.

We tried Poly club level 12/5-7 and were sorry we did.

Agree with those who have said if you love something, stick to it! We moved to Yacht Club CL 12/7-14 and loved every minute from the moment we drove in! Exceptional service, & as was documented recently in this thread really great food/snacks.

Combine that with phenomenal welcome & service from Vilma, Miguel and Hyacinth, great maintenance of everything in the club lounge by Jorge, Jenny, Travis and everyone else and it makes me hesitant to try anywhere else again!

We tried to book a bounce back club level for the same dates next year and nothing was available! For now have an Art of Animation suite which we have enjoyed in the past . Will keep trying, especially as we get closer to the time when people have to cancel next fall.

So happy to hear Vilma is there at YC CL! She was our favorite CM at the BC CL but we heard she moved over to YC - maybe she rotates back and forth. In any event, I agree she's exceptional!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter