Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I think he rotates. We had him at both SL and RPC, different trips within a year of each other. There is an older CM woman that we've also had at both SL and RPC (she made my girls' bday extra special as soon as my DH told her we were waiting for specialty cakes to be delivered to our room!).

Francisco was at SL on my most recent stay, a few different days.

I told DS last night there’s a good chance we’ll see Francisco at SL in the summer and he said ‘wait, he’ll be at the CL we’re going to?!! Really?! So he can make me my special drink?!!!’ He was SO happy!!! Thanks to you both!!

I made my ADR’s for our summer trip this morning! Only 177 days to go till we’re back in Disney and 188 till we’re at SL (not that I’m counting lol)

I told DS last night there’s a good chance we’ll see Francisco at SL in the summer and he said ‘wait, he’ll be at the CL we’re going to?!! Really?! So he can make me my special drink?!!!’ He was SO happy!!! Thanks to you both!!

I made my ADR’s for our summer trip this morning! Only 177 days to go till we’re back in Disney and 188 till we’re at SL (not that I’m counting lol)

Well I hope so!!!

Oh I understand the misery of 177 days...........but ummmm yeah.............:rotfl2:

Don’t worry :hourglass will fly by very slowly!

Hope that helps!!!:rockband:

Hey look your already almost 7 hours closer since you posted this.......!

:wave2:

Last edited:
Does this seem like a good plan?

My sister and I have decided to just eat at QS locations and plan to not buy many desserts/treats in the parks since there is so many food/treat options in the lounge that we should be taking advantage of since we are paying for it.

We figure.... eat breakfast at the lounge, have a QS for lunch, on our MK days when we leave to PH stop by and grab an afternoon snack (staying at CR), QS dinner, then hopefully back before the lounge closes for a dessert.
On our first day and last day we plan to piece together dinner there as well.

We will only make 1 ADR for BOG lunch and the rest is on the fly and no TS meals.

Seem like a good plan to take advantage of CL, not over spend on food, and still feel satisfied that we have enough food and sweets?

Last edited:

My sister and I have decided to just eat at QS locations and plan to not buy many desserts/treats in the parks since there is so many food/treat options in the lounge that we should be taking advantage of since we are paying for it.

We figure.... eat breakfast at the lounge, have a QS for lunch, on our MK days when we leave to PH stop by and grab an afternoon snack (staying at CR), QS dinner, then hopefully back before the lounge closes for a dessert.

We will only make 1 ADR for BOG lunch and the rest is on the fly and no TS meals.

Seem like a good plan to take advantage of CL, not over spend on food, and still feel satisfied that we have enough food and sweats?

Obviously a highly subjective / personal topic, but your plan sounds pretty legit to me. We eat most (if not all) breakfasts in the lounge, usually eat a larger lunch out somewhere, then we’re back for evening apps maybe every other night or so on average (this varies on time of year, plan, etc). For example, in the summer we’re usually back for a pool break, shower up, evening apps, etc more often than not. I have an upcoming trip in cooler weather where we won’t be around the lounge for evening apps as much because there are some other things we want to do out/about (so much so I was debating not doing CL for this trip).

I do try not to plan our lounge food time with exact precision though (except maybe breakfast) so we adjust on the fly too as we don’t tend to like to be ‘tied to’ the lounge if plans warrant otherwise.

I will say, other than lunch, beverages, and the occasional Mickey Bar or dinner, we don’t tend to spend much $ on food in the parks - generally speaking.

Seem like a good plan to take advantage of CL, not over spend on food, and still feel satisfied that we have enough food and sweats?

Not sure if you like All beef hot dogs or not but one of our new QS meals that was surprisingly good at Epcot we decided to get when we were in a junk food kinda mood and we stopped in at Liberty Inn and got 2 of the Mac and cheese all beef foot long meals with fries, at Casey’s at MK you can get the same thing with bacon added.....:cloud9:, I know it sounds rough but we split them between my wife and I and our 3 boys and for around $26 or so everyone was satisfied, I was surprised to how tasty this actually was and with as much walking as we do there I didn’t feel bad one bit about the calorie overload!!!

There’s my junk food gourmet story of the day.......:cool2:......:thumbsup2

Randomly going to Disney this weekend. Dolphin fireworks view with balcony 2 nights then Poly studio 12/31-1/1.

Not sure what spell I cast on DH???

So this will be my non cl vacation before the rpc trip in 3 weeks. I prefer cl but its fun to mix it up. @dispro and I now overlap 5 times in a year.

Literally booked last week and I am overwhelmed lol.

Heck I'll just pack it all and have fun.

If I don't make it back on the boards, Happy New Year! Hope to walk over to gf to see the balloons drop!

Randomly going to Disney this weekend. Dolphin fireworks view with balcony 2 nights then Poly studio 12/31-1/1.

So this will be my non cl vacation before the rpc trip in 3 weeks. I prefer cl but its fun to mix it up. @dispro and I now overlap 5 times in a year.

If I don't make it back on the boards, Happy New Year! Hope to walk over to gf to see the balloons drop!

Happy New Year to you also!!!

Good for you, have a great time! Happy New Year!

RPC question, please! Is there a fireworks view from the RPC lounge?
When we stayed at RPC we had a TPV room and so watched the fireworks from our room, of course, so idk if the lounge has that view. TIA!!!

When we stayed at RPC we had a TPV room and so watched the fireworks from our room, of course, so idk if the lounge has that view. TIA!!!
You can see the castle so yes, you can see fireworks.
We viewed the fireworks from the lounge.
They don't, that I can recall, have a viewing area like CR though. Maybe I've just forgotten it

Yes! You can see them! There’s was actually one window we liked with a table for two right in front of it you can sit at and see the castle! It was so nice!

You can see the castle so yes, you can see fireworks.
We viewed the fireworks from the lounge.
They don't, that I can recall, have a viewing area like CR though. Maybe I've just forgotten it

@AngiTN , thank you! :flower3:

Yes! You can see them! There’s was actually one window we liked with a table for two right in front of it you can sit at and see the castle! It was so nice!

@mrsap , thank you!!! This is helping me make my case to my hubby! I know we loved GF and that's where I want to be, but he keeps trying to find another resort to measure up! So I need LOTS of RPC's good points to help me make my case :-). The two options (in my mind!) are:
1. Five nights at RPC with two park days and a more relaxed vacation (taking advantage of the awesome lounge!) with some resort hopping, a cabana day, etc.
2. Five nights at SL with three park days and the extra CL purchased FPs, with an obviously less relaxing pace. The SL lounge doesn't really have that atmosphere where you want to spend a lot of time, so that works better for a trip with more park days!
That's if I can get him to agree to GF! :scared: I am attracted to different resorts for different reasons, but I feel like GF has it all for us (MK area, sleep 5 rooms, guaranteed balcony, good CL food offerings, fireworks view from lounge/resort, etc.)! I think he wants to try something different, but I can't see how any of the other resorts offer all of that AND a decent discount!

Seem like a good plan to take advantage of CL, not over spend on food, and still feel satisfied that we have enough food and sweets?

I would not bother stopping by for an 'afternoon snack' as this is usually just goldfish crackers and gummies. I would rather do the 'happy hour' appetizers.

I usually eat breakfast in the lounge, QS or TS for lunch, and then relaxing snacks and drinks in the lounge somewhere between 5-7. Desserts are not worth it to me, and if I am at a park I will not come back to lounge just for desserts.

If you are still hungry in the evening, after appetizers, grab a snack or split a QS meal.

@AngiTN , thank you! :flower3:

@mrsap , thank you!!! This is helping me make my case to my hubby! I know we loved GF and that's where I want to be, but he keeps trying to find another resort to measure up! So I need LOTS of RPC's good points to help me make my case :-). The two options (in my mind!) are:
1. Five nights at RPC with two park days and a more relaxed vacation (taking advantage of the awesome lounge!) with some resort hopping, a cabana day, etc.
2. Five nights at SL with three park days and the extra CL purchased FPs, with an obviously less relaxing pace. The SL lounge doesn't really have that atmosphere where you want to spend a lot of time, so that works better for a trip with more park days!
That's if I can get him to agree to GF! :scared: I am attracted to different resorts for different reasons, but I feel like GF has it all for us (MK area, sleep 5 rooms, guaranteed balcony, good CL food offerings, fireworks view from lounge/resort, etc.)! I think he wants to try something different, but I can't see how any of the other resorts offer all of that AND a decent discount!

I’m Totally on your side with this one! I love being there!! There’s something so special about the Grand! I really feel like it has it all! So I’d definitely lean towards #1, and my DH would lean towards #2!! I’m still trying to convince him to stay RPC for his birthday, but he won’t budge lol I hope you can win him over!! Watch some videos on YouTube! It definitely will help your case!!!! Good luck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter