Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I would not bother stopping by for an 'afternoon snack' as this is usually just goldfish crackers and gummies. I would rather do the 'happy hour' appetizers.

I usually eat breakfast in the lounge, QS or TS for lunch, and then relaxing snacks and drinks in the lounge somewhere between 5-7. Desserts are not worth it to me, and if I am at a park I will not come back to lounge just for desserts.

If you are still hungry in the evening, after appetizers, grab a snack or split a QS meal.
From what I've seen there are things like fruit, pastries, cookies, build your own trail mix, chips... seems pretty legit.
Thing is we will definitely be at the parks between 5-7 so the apps portion won't work for us on park days.
So should we really not bother to go for snacks even though we are already leaving the park to head to AK for the rest of the day?

From what I've seen there are things like fruit, pastries, cookies, build your own trail mix, chips... seems pretty legit.
Thing is we will definitely be at the parks between 5-7 so the apps portion won't work for us on park days.
So should we really not bother to go for snacks even though we are already leaving the park to head to AK for the rest of the day?
Different lounges have different choices for snacks and choices have been getting better so it may be worth it, especially if you can't make 5-7.

I always block out that 5-7 time slot for lounge time :wizard:

Different lounges have different choices for snacks and choices have been getting better so it may be worth it, especially if you can't make 5-7.

I always block out that 5-7 time slot for lounge time :wizard:

We are staying CL next week for the first time and I found it so hard to plan resort time from 5-7 especially when the parks are closing so early.

3 nights and I only have one chance for the apps.
I will be getting plenty of mimosas to get my moneys worth though!!

We are staying CL next week for the first time and I found it so hard to plan resort time from 5-7 especially when the parks are closing so early.

Yeah I'm lucky that I'm arriving early on my first day and leaving late on my last day and not going to a park on either so I can take advantage of the apps those days but even in the summer looks like 9pm.closings for Epcot, HS, and AK so being at the resort between 5 and 7 isn't ide for me. Maybe around 2pm which is snack time.

I don’t spend all day at the parks so it’s easy for me to schedule the evening lounge hours. Club Level can run anywhere from $75 to $200 per day extra on average so if I couldn’t do apps I would book regular room and use the money for breakfasts on my own.

If I was traveling with multiple small children the breakfasts alone would be worth it, ymmv.

Back in the day when rides were a priority we never stayed CL. Now I am old and taking it easy :sunny:

I made my ADR’s for our summer trip this morning! Only 177 days to go till we’re back in Disney and 188 till we’re at SL (not that I’m counting lol)

It'll be here before you know it! :goodvibes

Randomly going to Disney this weekend. Dolphin fireworks view with balcony 2 nights then Poly studio 12/31-1/1.

Not sure what spell I cast on DH???

So this will be my non cl vacation before the rpc trip in 3 weeks. I prefer cl but its fun to mix it up. @dispro and I now overlap 5 times in a year.

Literally booked last week and I am overwhelmed lol.

Heck I'll just pack it all and have fun.

If I don't make it back on the boards, Happy New Year! Hope to walk over to gf to see the balloons drop!

Have a great time! :yay:

Hope you have a Happy New Year :wizard:.

Hope you enjoy your first CL stay! Have a great trip :).

I’m Totally on your side with this one! I love being there!! There’s something so special about the Grand! I really feel like it has it all! So I’d definitely lean towards #1, and my DH would lean towards #2!! I’m still trying to convince him to stay RPC for his birthday, but he won’t budge lol I hope you can win him over!! Watch some videos on YouTube! It definitely will help your case!!!! Good luck!!!!

I agree, I’d lean towards #1 also!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter