Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, that why I put”can” be 40% at deluxe resorts. In Oct DH and I did indeed get a full 40% off at WL CL while at Disneyland paradise pier hotel last week they were already giving a discount so I got a little above that general discount. Bottom line is if you are military (or anyone in your traveling party) ask the reservation CM what discounts are available for a hotel and as with any discount Disney gives it is always subject to a availability.
How lucky for you!
I know we all appreciate the generosity of these offers. When I'm looking for a mil offer at the deluxe, I check availability and then calculate the possible cost ( I've been using 35% off the total, including tax.)
That way if it's a little less, I still have a ballpark idea, and if it's more, that would be great. I have noticed this year the offer seems to have very limited availability.
For our trip to WDW in Dec our booking is the mil rate at 35%.

Last edited:
That is awesome, awesome, awesome!!! For sure that’s the best use of those days from a value perspective.

Maybe we’ll be there at the same time again. :) if you see me, say hello. From the profile picture, I’m the one on the left. ;)

Thanks!!! I love your enthusiasm. :thumbsup2

I couldn’t believe I was allowed to book that room, especially at that time! I was starting to feel guilty but then I remembered I’ve had a number of issues with my last 3 stays that were never rectified, and after talking to the CMs yesterday, I have a suspicion that this GF RPC booking is because of all my past issues, not just my recent AKL stay. So... not feeling guilty anymore.

Lol I’ll definitely say hi! Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Stitch? ;)

Congrats on getting RPC! I was getting ready to suggest calling back periodically as availability does sometimes change, but it looks like you found that out already :goodvibes. The GF is great over all (especially during the holidays), but being in RPC is amazing! Hope you have a great trip, enjoy the planning :wizard:.

Thanks! You’re always so kind. :goodvibes

You know, the first CM I talked to also kept telling me to call back. He even said to try back just 5 minutes later. I wonder if he knew something...

I am already loving the planning! Just learning about the resort has been a lot of fun. I’m going through old threads, watching you tube, and I’ve started reading about the history of GF by Jack Spence. I also found some recordings by The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra on Amazon Music. So cool! I had no idea that existed.

Also, while watching a vlog last night, I was reminded of something, the Club level only elevators. Back when I was in high school, I was fortunate enough to attend a wedding at GF. After the ceremony, I wandered the beautiful lobby and grounds and came across those elevators. I was in awe! I had never seen elevators that required a key before. And now, decades later, I’ll actually be allowed to use them. I can’t believe it. :hyper:

Thanks! You’re always so kind. :goodvibes

You know, the first CM I talked to also kept telling me to call back. He even said to try back just 5 minutes later. I wonder if he knew something...

I am already loving the planning! Just learning about the resort has been a lot of fun. I’m going through old threads, watching you tube, and I’ve started reading about the history of GF by Jack Spence. I also found some recordings by The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra on Amazon Music. So cool! I had no idea that existed.

Also, while watching a vlog last night, I was reminded of something, the Club level only elevators. Back when I was in high school, I was fortunate enough to attend a wedding at GF. After the ceremony, I wandered the beautiful lobby and grounds and came across those elevators. I was in awe! I had never seen elevators that required a key before. And now, decades later, I’ll actually be allowed to use them. I can’t believe it. :hyper:

You're welcome, and thank you for the kind words :goodvibes.

I love the planning too, it's almost as much fun as being there. I never thought I'd stay at the GF as it just never really appealed to me, but after my first stay I fell in love with the resort. The Poly will always be my favorite as I love the tropical atmosphere, but the GF runs a very close second :).

Quick review of Beach Club CL...
Let me begin by saying I was really disappointed in BC... Will not stay there CL again. Possibly YC for SAB...
No greeting.
No smiles.
No welcome.
Unable to access 5th floor upon arrival with room text as I didn't know I needed to use my magic band. Went back out and found Monty Ray (awesome gentleman) who then showed me how to get upstairs. I was a wee bit embarrassed at that.
No decaffeinated tea ( I know, sounds fussy, but for crying out loud, it was in my room and in the lobby shop, why not available in the lounge?)
No itinerary, until day 4, after I asked about it.
We actually waved at 2 concierge CMs as we were getting off the elevator one evening, who were chatting with each other, and they turned away from us. No return wave, no hi, etc.
Our room.was not serviced completely one day, beds were made, but no products, no bath towels, and no face cloths.
Drawers would not close completely and blinds were broken. (Would not go up)
Windows were absolutely filthy. Seriously dirty in the lounge area.
No bottled water, for anyone. Not even to drink right there.
I could absolutely handle the not finished room, I figure the mousekeepers got interrupted, etc. No worries. But added to everything else it just showed poor guest relations.

Positive points:
Room was lovely.
Food was very good. All the snacks, desserts, etc.
Staff in lobby shop and bell services, in fact everywhere else were excellent.
By day 4, another group of Concierge CMs were on duty, and they were far more helpful.
CM assisted my DD in changing and rearranging FPs, cheerfully...
A complete change of attitude after day 4.

Sooooo, we are looking at WL CL or CR CL, next February.
Our experience at BC is hopefully never repeated.
We were chatting with another guest in the lounge, who happens to be a TA, she also had concerns. A 3rd guest overheard and said that she was not greeted as well, and was not happy with her BC stay. The general consensus at that time was other resorts do it much better. It just seems to show a general lack of disregard for positive guest relations.
Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer".
But, not much positive to report.

Btw, the other parts of our trip were good, but I do notice less staff in general, dirtier restrooms, lack of TP, etc.
I noticed other cutbacks, but that's not about Club level.
Thanks for listening!

Oh my goodness, it keeps getting better. I decided to pull the trigger and add a night. I cringed at the idea of spending over $1400 for just 1 night, but my Disney math skills justified the price. I’m basically getting 3 nights for the price of 1, right? Lol

So I called in and was ready to rattle off my CC# and the CM gave me a price of just $900! What? Turns out I get 40% off any additional nights. :cool1:

Also, it’s not due until I check in.

I am blown away... :eek:

Let me begin by saying I was really disappointed in BC... Will not stay there CL again. Possibly YC for SAB...
No greeting.
No smiles.
No welcome.
Unable to access 5th floor upon arrival with room text as I didn't know I needed to use my magic band. Went back out and found Monty Ray (awesome gentleman) who then showed me how to get upstairs. I was a wee bit embarrassed at that.
No decaffeinated tea ( I know, sounds fussy, but for crying out loud, it was in my room and in the lobby shop, why not available in the lounge?)
No itinerary, until day 4, after I asked about it.
We actually waved at 2 concierge CMs as we were getting off the elevator one evening, who were chatting with each other, and they turned away from us. No return wave, no hi, etc.
Our room.was not serviced completely one day, beds were made, but no products, no bath towels, and no face cloths.
Drawers would not close completely and blinds were broken. (Would not go up)
Windows were absolutely filthy. Seriously dirty in the lounge area.
No bottled water, for anyone. Not even to drink right there.
I could absolutely handle the not finished room, I figure the mousekeepers got interrupted, etc. No worries. But added to everything else it just showed poor guest relations.

Positive points:
Room was lovely.
Food was very good. All the snacks, desserts, etc.
Staff in lobby shop and bell services, in fact everywhere else were excellent.
By day 4, another group of Concierge CMs were on duty, and they were far more helpful.
CM assisted my DD in changing and rearranging FPs, cheerfully...
A complete change of attitude after day 4.

Sooooo, we are looking at WL CL or CR CL, next February.
Our experience at BC is hopefully never repeated.
We were chatting with another guest in the lounge, who happens to be a TA, she also had concerns. A 3rd guest overheard and said that she was not greeted as well, and was not happy with her BC stay. The general consensus at that time was other resorts do it much better. It just seems to show a general lack of disregard for positive guest relations.
Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer".
But, not much positive to report.

Btw, the other parts of our trip were good, but I do notice less staff in general, dirtier restrooms, lack of TP, etc.
I noticed other cutbacks, but that's not about Club level.
Thanks for listening!

I’m sorry you didn’t have the experience you should have. That’s always a bummer when WDW doesn’t deliver. :flower3:

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. :-)

I found the CMs at Beach a tad cold our first visit too. The second was a little better but still not great. Yacht was totally different, they were so so nice there for our (quick) stay. The second time we were at BeACH, I had actually booked Yacht CL, but a couple days before we left Disney called and moved me. I was on the other line at the time on hold for a separate issue and was anxious about that so just accepted due to the rush... but I probably wouldn't book it again unless it was only choice. So I would not write off YC because you didn't like BC!

Oh my goodness, it keeps getting better. I decided to pull the trigger and add a night. I cringed at the idea of spending over $1400 for just 1 night, but my Disney math skills justified the price. I’m basically getting 3 nights for the price of 1, right? Lol

So I called in and was ready to rattle off my CC# and the CM gave me a price of just $900! What? Turns out I get 40% off any additional nights. :cool1:

So coming out to $300 per night for RPC is a pretty darn good deal!! :thumbsup2

So I would not write off YC because you didn't like BC!
Thanks for letting me know that!
Next year when we go, I think we're doing half cruise / half Disney for youngest DGS's 4th B'day. So, we probably will do CR, just due to ease to MK. But, DH and I both love Christmas in Epcot, so may look at YC another time.
I really appreciate hearing from someone who has been to both!
Sparkle on!
NonnaT

Does the fact of staying CL at BWI help me find a parking space in the self-parking lot?? I am worried that the lot will be filled with "shopping guests" who leave their cars there for free to go to Epcot or DHS. I don't want to park far away and still have to pay $24 a night...

Does the fact of staying CL at BWI help me find a parking space in the self-parking lot?? I am worried that the lot will be filled with "shopping guests" who leave their cars there for free to go to Epcot or DHS. I don't want to park far away and still have to pay $24 a night...

Unfortunately, no, parking is equal for everyone.

Oh wait, no, your far away parking spot at BWI is worth $11 more than a spot over at Pop.

Just popping in to say it's Disney Day for me! :jumping1: We booked a sort of last minute, long weekend trip (arriving today, leaving Monday morning). This will be our first CL stay at BWI, and we're pretty excited since it will include a Sunday morning omelette station. :cool1:

We made tentative FPs for each day, but are totally open to changing plans. Obviously couldn't get FOP. I'll be checking for some to hopefully open up but, if not, we've done it, and we'll just enjoy our time doing other things. We're excited for F&G (this will be our fourth year visiting during this festival) and plan to spend Sunday eating and drinking around WS. I'll report back with some photos soon!

I am blown away you only added one night. With a discount like that I would be there two weeks. hahhahaha. I know it is also peak season. But have discount will use it. :rolleyes1:rotfl2::rotfl2:

In all seriousness, I hope you have a great trip. This is a wonderful pixie dust moment you have been granted (and probably the only way I would ever stay RPC too) I hope you have a wonderful trip!! Just be a good Diser and report back to us when you return.

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry you didn't have a good CL experience (glad it got slightly better a few days in), but hope you had a nice trip overall :wizard:.

Congrats......that's an awesome rate!!! :banana::bounce::banana:

So coming out to $300 per night for RPC is a pretty darn good deal!! :thumbsup2

::yes::

Isn’t Disney math grand?

:thumbsup2

Just popping in to say it's Disney Day for me! :jumping1: We booked a sort of last minute, long weekend trip (arriving today, leaving Monday morning). This will be our first CL stay at BWI, and we're pretty excited since it will include a Sunday morning omelette station. :cool1:

We made tentative FPs for each day, but are totally open to changing plans. Obviously couldn't get FOP. I'll be checking for some to hopefully open up but, if not, we've done it, and we'll just enjoy our time doing other things. We're excited for F&G (this will be our fourth year visiting during this festival) and plan to spend Sunday eating and drinking around WS. I'll report back with some photos soon!

How exciting! I'm staying BWI CL for the first time in May and would love to hear about your stay when you return. Have a great time :yay:.

Anybody recently stayed Polynesian garden view CL? My 21 year old son and I booked for August.

Haven't stayed at Polynesian in 10 years ( Polynesian CL was 15 years ago).

How is the pay for extra FPs working? Also do thru start breakfast right at 7 so if you want to be at an 8AM park opening.

I appreciate the advice. We are excited!

I wanted to add a little insight if I could to anyone who will be staying CL and have questions on Disney dining plans and amounts of food in the lounges. My husband and I just spent a short trip at the BWI CL mainly for the F&G festival. With that in mind I only booked 2 ADR's for the trip and we planned on having breakfast every morning in the lounge with the added bonus that one of our mornings would fall on a Sunday so we would be able to enjoy the omelet station. Everything was wonderful and we had a great trip. The number one comment I heard over and over in the lounge was "I wish I hadn't booked such and such " because this is more than a meal. If I heard it once I heard it twenty times in our short stay. One woman told me that they couldn't believe they had been foolish enough to book the dining plan because they were wasting so much food. She stated that her and her husband only stopped in to get a drink before dinner but really would have loved to stay right in the lounge instead of going out to their dinner. Another guest who told me they had received a free upgrade to the CL was canceling a lot of her ADR's because it was just too much food.

I know it's a big question on the boards and everyone kind of knows their own eating habits but unless you have a really huge appetite I would highly recommend only booking perhaps a lunch time ADR if you plan on being back to the resort for dinner time. This may not work if you have picky children with you but for middle aged adults and above it seems to be a great option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter