Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

I noticed that the Pop food court doesn’t open until 7am! That seems so late to me, especially if a few parks open at 8.

Does anyone know if we can at least get coffee before then? We were planning on purchasing refillable mugs, but it wouldn’t be worth it if we can’t get coffee several mornings of the trip.
The only way you could have coffee before 7am is by brewing it in your room -- there is a coffee maker.

The only way you could have coffee before 7am is by brewing it in your room -- there is a coffee maker.

Thanks.

Very annoying. I swear the food court used to open earlier. Is this another post Covid change? Or am I totally wrong in my recollection?!

I don't know when it changed, but in years past it used to open at 6 AM.

The All-Stars are currently opening at 6:30 AM.

That’s what I thought. I clearly remember it opening around 6.

I guess I’m going to have to figure something else out for those early park opening days. That is a bummer.

I noticed that the Pop food court doesn’t open until 7am! That seems so late to me, especially if a few parks open at 8.

Does anyone know if we can at least get coffee before then? We were planning on purchasing refillable mugs, but it wouldn’t be worth it if we can’t get coffee several mornings of the trip.
Another reason we go to the parks later in the morning 😉

We were there two weeks ago, and the beverage area which included coffee, seemed to be available from 6:30 on.
Interesting.

Did they have some CMs keeping Guests out of Everything Pop Shopping or was it open at 6:30 as well.

Thanks.

I doubt this is the norm. We were also there mid-march and I had to wait until 7am.
I agree. Allowing guests to access the drink stations prior to 7AM also gives them access to the full food court and Everything Pop store. It would take a number of CMs just to stop guests from going into closed areas.

While it would be a challenge at the time, I’d love to see Pop do a full refurbishment if this area someday, similar to what they’ve done at the All Star resorts.

Interesting.

Did they have some CMs keeping Guests out of Everything Pop Shopping or was it open at 6:30 as well.

Thanks.
The barrier was often still up across the everything pop store, and none of the food was available for purchase at the food court, but the side doors opened at least 4 of the days we checked, that week. We were able to get coffee, refills and ice, before heading to the skyliner.
This was the week of March 10 to 15.

The barrier was often still up across the everything pop store, and none of the food was available for purchase at the food court, but the side doors opened at least 4 of the days we checked, that week. We were able to get coffee, refills and ice, before heading to the skyliner.
Possibly something new they’re doing? You’re the first to report this.

I have been there in the past and you could go in the doors on the pool side of the food court seating area at times before they opened the other entrances. They were getting the coffee and soda machines ready and you could get beverages. I have not tried it in the last year or so but a few times I have been able to do this.

I have been there in the past and you could go in the doors on the pool side of the food court seating area at times before they opened the other entrances. They were getting the coffee and soda machines ready and you could get beverages. I have not tried it in the last year or so but a few times I have been able to do this.
Yes, this. You explained it better than I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter