Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

What time do the water taxi's to the Springs start running?
Also when does the last one(OF THE NIGHT) leave the Springs?

The ferries from the resort start at 10am, and the last return one leaves Disney Springs at 11:30pm (although if there are still people waiting or coming in via the internal water taxi, I've known them run an extra one on the way back to the docks to help guests out).

Andre

Just back from 3 nights at CSR and 3 at POFQ, first time at each resort. CSR was just okay, though the refurbished rooms are nice.

POFQ was wonderful. It's now my favorite non-deluxe resort and is pretty close to Poly and Beach for #1 overall. The only thing keeping it behind those two would be the convenience to parks, I love being able to walk or monorail to parks from those resorts. We faxed in a room request and got just what we wanted. Building 2, top floor.

No complaints at all, can't wait to stay again sometime.

One very tiny thing that drove me crazy: SO many cast members called it "French Quarters." That's not the name!!! ::yes::

Hi everyone! Random question for anyone who is there now or has been recently! Do they sell 'slabs' of water in the food court/shop? I've seen some at some resorts. If so how much are they?? Thank you!!

Just switched from Riverside to FQ because we needed to add an extra day earlier and Riverside had no available rooms. So now we have a river view room! Only 103 days to go till we go! (First time too) :goodvibes

I'm planning on being at POFQ Feb 10 - 17th. With Mardi Gras being on the 13th, does anyone know if this will affect the crowd level both at the resort and the parks?
It didn't for us when we were there over Mardi Gras this year

I just did my online check-in. "Toy Story Section" was not one of my options. :rotfl:

But, I was hoping to request building 5 or 6, and there wasn't an option for that. Just corner room, near transportation, and ground floor. I picked corner room, and ground floor. Do I need to call to have my building request put on my reservation? When we stay at CSR, we get to request which section we prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter