Disneyshopping.com

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
Previously I mentioned in a post how inexpensive the clothes were at the disney shopping online. I now have to clarify that after my oder arrived I was very dissapointed. The sizes were terribly wacky ( a childs XS which they say is a 4 would fit a 12 year old!) They goofed up the entire order, including the personalization on the sweatshirts and one pair of pj's wasnt even in the box. They have 'attempted' to correct it twice, and each time UPS pulls up to my house they are toting another goofed up re-placement order form disney shopping ! Buyer beware.

Aaah, that is such a bummer. I just received my first order today and it was perfect. Thanks for letting us know about the sizing differences. Sorry you are having to deal with this.

Kathy
in Idaho

Sorry your unhappy with your purchase from them. I've had mixed experiences with them. I havent had a problem with sizes though. They seem to be ok for us.

I just got received an order of women's clothes and I was very happy with them, but I did notice that their kids' pj pals run very small and the ones I ordered were poor quality, they stretched out to the point that the kids could no longer wear them after only two wearings.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. What shirt did you get in XS, if you don't mind me asking?

I've noticed a big gap between the sizes. My dd (4) is starting to outgrow the xs but the smalls are huge on her, same with my ds(6), he's outgrowing the smalls but the mediums are big so he will have to grow into them. But that is in t-shirts, now pajamas seem to run small so I always go the next size up from what they are wearing and then they fit great.

I hope you get the right order and soon.

Disney cotton pj's in general run small. my ds4 usually can weara 3t in pj's well the 5 was too tight on his arms. they think the kids are sticks. He is not big, but he is on the little side and the top was so tight he complained about it. So if you buy the all cotton pjs get them big.. I did have trouble with a waistband streching out so bad that I can't even fizx it. I am not to pleased with them latley on that..

Thank you for this post, I had been umming and ahing about ordering some thsirts etc to be delivered to our hotel in Anaheim, but I think I will be better to get off my lazy behind and go to the Disneyland outlet when I get there, myslef and dd want some matching tshirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter