Does everyone know your name??? 18 nights at RPR & HHN....A 2016 Trip Report......

THURSDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER.............

We were awake with the larks this morning after having an amazing sleep........again, thought we would sleep late as we were doing HHN tonight, but since we were awake we got up and I realised I had spilled something on my dress last night and Tom wanted to get something else washed so we decided on hitting the pool again this morning and stick a few things in the laundry.........sounded ok to me as pool is always quiet in the morning.......

Skyped Kyle before we went for breakfast.......he was doing ok..........we were missing him dreadfully by now, but he was fine.......lol......

i-x56Gzrx-XL.jpg

so we went to laundry and put a few items in and went up for breakfast which was light today, just some fruit and a slice of toast.........then back down to put clothes in dryer before heading for the pool

i-3Lf64PB-XL.jpg

i-4LrX4w7-XL.jpg

i-f22ZMGQ-XL.jpg

i-C46fmQK-XL.jpg

i-CV2jCH2-XL.jpg

i-skqR2ZG-XL.jpg

i-QqrP5Lj-XL.jpg

We spend a couple of hours till the sun covers the pool completely and then go get showered and changed and we head to the Mall at Millenia for a wander and lunch at The Cheesecake Factory........I wait for Tom to go get the car today as I`m talking to someone I know from valet, and when he goes I get some pics of the entrance area to RP......it was such a beautiful day and we felt incredibly lucky with the weather.......

i-65MxqcX-XL.jpg

i-N4v98JC-XL.jpg

Cheesecake Factory is Kyle`s favourite place for dessert and it was funny the times they remembered him from previous years..........boy loves his chocolate cake!!! So Tom had been ordered to enjoy at least one while we were there. I'm sure you know how much I love this mall, it just has everything we like, not too big and some lovely stores inside. But we were really here for lunch today.

i-Sbn2Ngk-XL.jpg

i-hGmmD2q-XL.jpg

i-z6Nvpd8-XL.jpg

i-XcLcKdS-XL.jpg

i-vTnh26B-XL.jpg

i-NgvfPf5-XL.jpg

We first went to Macy`s for the Clinique counter who were doing rewards day........so, we bought some things I wanted and got the free gift and goody bag........it has some really nice things inside and when we go through to pay the guy who served us sees me looking at 4 tubs of things with items inside. I ask what they are and he says samples for when you buy certain things.......he pops one of each in bag too of which I am pleased as they are nice........very nice of him too. I pick up a Chanel perfume too, I like Chance au Fraiche which is just lovely and the 100ml usually lasts me around 6 months........

Now Tom`s tummy is rumbling.......so Cheesecake Factory it is..........

We take a picture of his favourite Linda`s Chocolate Fudge cake on the counter............it is huge!!!

i-3fRt4h2-XL.jpg

i-XZJQ8wS-XL.jpg

We get seated and are given the largest menu ever in a restaurant.........I`m sure if we came for dinner we would take an hour to choose.......

i-fT5PcTC-XL.jpg

lunch is slightly easier........I opt for BBQ Burger with sweet potato fries and Tom gets........

Linda Fudge Cake........if he had a sandwich no way would he have been able to eat the cake, which is why Kyle always chose to have just the cake for lunch..........

i-J4hk4x5-XL.jpg

i-8BhJRLt-XL.jpg

i-v7B2f9h-XL.jpg

The lady at the table beside us is amazed at the cake and tells Tom he will never finish it........lol........always up for a challenge..........

i-SW3B696-XL.jpg

Easy for him.........as everyone who has read any of my trip reports will know I hate chocolate cake with a passion so cannot understand how they can eat one so large and so rich!!! But, they love it and Kyle judges all cakes by Linda`s on a scale of it being a 10. I make a flourless chocolate cake for him at home and I am delighted he rates that as a 10 too.

Food was lovely.......the burger was really nice and sweet potato fries were among the nicest I had tasted......and of course Tom loved the cake!! We were so full by now.........

Quick photo op and we are off to Total Wine for a gift for someone special.

i-hgNKBx6-XL.jpg

We get to total wine and we just love this place.........thousands of wines and spirits and full of flavoured spirits that we just don't get...........we could spend some serious money in here........as soon as we step out of the car the heavens opened.....we had commented leaving the mall that it felt so humid and the skies were getting extremely black......so we ran for the building and then all we could hear was massive rumblings of thunder and we could see the lightning flashing in the sky from the window........we were glad we were inside.........it went on for ages so we took our time and marvelled at the vast array of products on offer.........eventually we chose a wine for ourselves and the gifts we wanted for someone.

We ended up standing in the doorway for around 20 minutes as the weather wasn't easing any.......but when there was a slight gap in the downpour we made a run for the car and got seriously wet doing so.........but we were in and made the very slow journey back to the hotel as everyone was taking it easy.

As we neared the hotel as is usually the way with afternoon downpours it eased dramatically........but Tom dropped me off at the door and went to park the car. I carried our purchases in and it was awkward as there was a rather large gift box too......but one of the valet guys helped and I made sure not to forget to get Tom to tip him as I do not carry cash usually.........we got to the room and dried off a little hoping the downpour wouldn't come back on for HHN tonight.

Put the wine in the fridge and got the parcel wrapped and looked forward to our next night at HHN.

Last edited:
Love your trip reports! Heading to Orlando and Universal for the first time next month and am learning so much from you! Can't wait to stay RPR.

thanks!:worship:

Love your trip reports! Heading to Orlando and Universal for the first time next month and am learning so much from you! Can't wait to stay RPR.

thanks!:worship:

:welcome: Tmarmac.............wow.....first time at Universal!! Think I'm a bit jealous.....to go back and see it again for the first time would be amazing, especially as it is now........you'll have so much fun I'm sure.......and of course we adore RP so I hope you love that too.........

I'm so glad you enjoy reading along and thank you for saying so, it's always nice to hear........:D

Hope you enjoy the rest........not long to go now...........:wave2:

Yay, I see the cake finally made it's appearance. I opt for the red velvet cheesecake to go whenever I go to our local Cheesecake Factory, it usually takes me 3 days to eat it but it's always yummy. I have seen the chocolate cake but it seems quite daunting. Loving your report, you and Tom always look so happy!

Yay, I see the cake finally made it's appearance. I opt for the red velvet cheesecake to go whenever I go to our local Cheesecake Factory, it usually takes me 3 days to eat it but it's always yummy. I have seen the chocolate cake but it seems quite daunting. Loving your report, you and Tom always look so happy!

Lol........couldn't have a visit without the chocolate cake.........yep, even the regular cheesecake takes a lot of eating.......I used to love the white chocolate one or the key lime.......but not worth getting one to just eat a bite of it......I think Tom tried the red velvet one on our very first visit years ago and he loved it......

Thank you for the nice comment :-).......and glad you're still reading along.......

I had literally just finished wrapping the gift properly when the phone rang. We had arranged by someone very special to us to be staying at Sapphire Falls for our last 2 nights, but, he called and long story short asked if we wanted to move to another room in RPR today for the next four nights........he said we could totally still do the other room if we wished, but this was another option.......I was blown away when he said it was The Presidential Suite here in this hotel.......well, we said we would be overjoyed to move there.......he said he would come up and take us to see it........I told him we could be packed in 10 minutes......lol....actually think we did it 7 minutes. Everything. Washing and all..........while we waited we were just gobsmacked at the kind gesture and were a bit overwhelmed if I`m honest.......but so excited at the same time to be in such a room for 4 nights......we might not want to leave!!!

When we walked along we were both bursting with anticipation.......we had seen pictures of it online, but hadn't seen it since the refurb..........

When we walked in we were just astounded by just how lovely and how spacious it was.........and the view was definitely the best one yet..........

I will say these pictures were taken after our initial viewing......we went back and packed up and then took most of the pictures before we cluttered the place up with our stuff........warning....... this is a very picture centric post!!!!

i-Xnfk8NJ-XL.jpg

i-GQ6Fxhx-XL.jpg

i-NPtJvhB-XL.jpg

When you enter, there is a small kitchen to the right and a lovely little bathroom to the left.......

i-Sdq3tqT-XL.jpg

i-jz8C8rR-XL.jpg

i-9q8M3v2-XL.jpg

i-z3m6Wmc-XL.jpg

i-LWnK8hR-XL.jpg

i-RhX8Br7-XL.jpg

i-B7TX77m-XL.jpg

i-zj6WHRq-XL.jpg

i-RJhr3p3-XL.jpg

i-9fSVjMt-XL.jpg

i-p3442qt-XL.jpg

i-g8ZcjsN-XL.jpg

i-qK9HCJL-XL.jpg

i-nQQZ3xG-XL.jpg

i-zJw5gkX-XL.jpg

i-hVpWRvK-XL.jpg

i-Dc6bgJC-XL.jpg

i-XX5hdsF-XL.jpg

i-JM2SLwS-XL.jpg

Our view..........

i-5bg2D98-XL.jpg

i-vwgq3WK-XL.jpg

We adored this Suite and loved the view..........then we saw the bathroom........

Last edited:
We literally had fallen in love with this suite and were very impressed with the high quality finish it had to everything......I love a big bathroom, so we were delighted when we saw this........it became a joke with us how many showers we would take.....just because........and yep, it was a TV within the mirror

i-6q477hQ-XL.jpg

i-TnSwWWQ-XL.jpg

i-RwxpjMH-XL.jpg

i-DmCVDhS-XL.jpg

i-2mS2rns-XL.jpg

We loved playing around with the lighting in the bathroom......there were allsorts of varieties to choose from......this was cosy to say the least

i-BFvPqgX-XL.jpg

This one was taken on another day, just to show proportion.....pictures really don't always show how big things are at times, and this shower was huge!!! We have a big walk in shower in our ensuite at home, or so I thought till I saw this one........it was amazing!! And all the gadgets worked perfectly......water literally came out of everywhere on the wall..........

i-wR6c6VT-XL.jpg

Once we had unpacked and made the place "home" for the next 4 days we couldn't wait to Skype Kyle........I had told him we would Skype tomorrow but thought I would try anyway.......he had left it open just in case........it was so funny when he could see the background behind me had changed from the previous room........we were thrilled to show him around it with the ipad.......it was like he was there at that point........well, not quite but almost.

He loved the rooms and the space, and especially the bathroom........he was so happy we were sharing such a wonderful suite and he knew how much we would enjoy it........we were still on the 6th floor as we really do prefer that floor to any other......there is another Presidential Suite on the 7th floor, but we heard the person in that complain a little about how busy the floor was.......we were certainly happy anyway.

We truly just wandered around for a while.........we were planning on HHN that night, but if truth be told we would have been happy just sitting there, ordering room service and enjoy the room for the night.......but we were still keen to enjoy more of HHN........so I went for the first of my many, many showers and got changed to go out again.......Tom was tickled to see me so impressed with a set of rooms, but particularly the shower.

And I seemed to take a plethora of pictures any chance I got...........

i-sVFbfVD-XL.jpg

i-bwwGBDZ-XL.jpg

i-cw6qQP4-XL.jpg

i-dtWPdfj-XL.jpg

So once Tom got showered and changed too we were ready to pop out to the lounge for a drink, they saw on the computer we had changed rooms and they all asked if we loved the shower as they had all seen the Suite at some point after they were refurbed.........so, it did become a talking point of how many showers we had taken......anyone listening must have thought it was a bit weird.

We were incredibly grateful for being given the opportunity to have this suite, and of course we did enjoy it to the full......

But, after a couple of glasses of wine we were ready to be scared witless again.........we went early and wanted to cover a few things before heading to Sal`s at PBH for dinner.........

Last edited:

I love you but I AM JEALOUS!!! So excited to see more pics of the suite!!!

Lol..........I do have more pics, but they're very similar........not quite sure why I took pics every day......maybe in case something changed :rotfl:.......but once our clutter was around it didn't look quite as tidy........but it was amazing!!

The bed was comfiest ever!!!

Wow Carole :faint: What a great room...I could live in that shower.

That's what we said!!!! I actually did lose count of the showers I took........it became quite the joke.......lol......fabulous rooms though..........:thumbsup2

That suite is so cool! I love the bathroom too! The tv in the mirror and the big shower are so awesome.

Yep, cool it certainly was and such a surprise for us!!!

It was an amazing bathroom and everything was just gleaming..............never thought I'd want to spend so much time in a bathroom.......and the TV was so funny........Tom decided within 10 minutes he needed to get one fitted to our master bathroom........lol........really, no. Not going to happen.........:laughing:

We got the boat as usual for horror nights, we really didn't want to leave that room if we were honest, it was so lovely.....but we were here to make the most of HHN and were so looking forward to our last couple of visits to the event.......we were enjoying it so much this year, despite some of the houses not being our first choice, the whole event was spectacularly done as always and we every night thanked our lucky stars we had EP.

It was still light as we were very early tonight, we entered as usual through hotel guest entrance which is good to avoid the general queue with........it was surprisingly busy tonight and although we were usually later going in, it was nice to see a great crowd for the event.

Tonight we had planned to just do what we felt like........by now everyone knows we plan nothing much and usually go with the flow......so we headed round our usual route along side the Vamp 55 scare zone........you begin to recognise certain scare actors over the event and I recognise many tonight........

i-8VFdqHP-XL.jpg

Again, always some waiting to creep up on you........

i-BjrbcH6-XL.jpg

i-m2tB6Q3-XL.jpg

i-8sSnjXG-XL.jpg

Bit blurry, but these guys were so funny......I`m sure my husband took 30 pics of this encounter, as it went for a while, so although some of my posts are very narcissistic as my husband doesn't have a lot of pictures taken, I wont post them all..........

i-9PJm4Jh-XL.jpg

i-Vf2sD8Z-XL.jpg

i-gnsV3qF-XL.jpg

Tom was having more fun than me watching all of this.....he could see SA approaching when I couldn't so I became very distrustful when he told me to stand somewhere........all though I became vigilant, I missed a few......these guys we knew from other nights too and they got me so many times.......they recognise folks who react well apparently.......

i-zNGtGTp-XL.jpg

i-bNtmJ7G-XL.jpg

This guy was so cool........he had the oddest ice lollies ever.......no, you wouldn't want to eat them!!!! Looked like a mix of eyeballs and insects..........but very cool for HHN.........

i-dBRqspN-XL.jpg

There was another HHN store popped up in opposite Horror Make Up Show.......this one had loads of props from shows and former rides......the cow from Twister was for sale and it was quite cute seeing it there and lots of other memorabilia.........we were glad we spotted it as we had missed it previous nights........

i-6ztmmx7-XL.jpg

i-kRZdrFb-XL.jpg

i-KT4vvDB-XL.jpg

i-LMTrhk8-XL.jpg

i-nqhdRxR-XL.jpg

We managed not to succumb to desire and purchase any items.......there were a lot of things we could have purchased, but we had to think of getting things back on the plane........and taking a full sized zombie maybe wouldn't have been the sensible thing to do........

We planned to watch the whole of the Academy of Villains show tonight, but we decided not to start waiting just now, it does get busy but we were going to be happy standing anywhere......so we headed through the next scare zone and wanted to do the Halloween house again tonight......couldn't miss that one!!!

i-MtFp7rf-XL.jpg

i-ZkhT8CP-XL.jpg

i-9wqBjj4-XL.jpg

I had no idea this big guy was behind me at this point........you can guess my reaction, but Tom missed it as a young lady had bashed into him, so the camera was knocked.....she was very apologetic, but these things happen.......

i-JB5bwDC-XL.jpg

i-Cr7tXJw-XL.jpg

i-6RV6gM2-XL.jpg

We head round to do Halloween, the queue showed 10 minutes, but tonight as we walked through the regular queue it was obvious it was much longer than 10 minutes, so we spoke to one of the TM and showed her we had EP and asked if we could go under the ropes to the EP line......she said of course we could and so, we skipped under and walked straight round to the front........

i-j28tswV-XL.jpg

We loved this house again, so much fun and again we got some of the best scares......I had a very tall person in front of me again, and he was a big guy so he didn't seem to get a lot of the scares......that was my joy to receive again.....at one point tonight Tom thought he was going to do himself an injury laughing so hard.......I froze a little a few times....and he finds this hilarious........I suppose it might be from his opinion, and I did enjoy the scares......lol.......

The biggest scare was at the end......Michael had got me a few times here, even when I was expecting it, but tonight I peered round the corner first and there wasn't a Michael there.......I turned round to tell Tom there was no last scare tonight.....then turned back round and he had come out from behind the curtain and was right in front of me with his knife raised.......I almost passed out........he was perfect.......towered over me and did the head tilt which sent me over the edge at this point........lol....then I screamed and ran.......I swear Tom had set it up, but knew he couldn't have.....anyway, we laughed like drains when we got outside........and again I discovered I could run faster than I realised.........

By now we stopped off for some water and thought about what we wanted to do next.......did we want to go round and do the whole park, or did we want to go back the way and head over to PB then go back and enjoy our gorgeous suite......well, since we were flagging a little by now, we cut back the way......and we were hungry too......

So, back through the scare zones and of course it`s darker now.......

i-B4sJBdc-XL.jpg

i-Th8gGFp-XL.jpg

i-PDCZzBR-XL.jpg

i-P23mbVK-XL.jpg

Yep, big tall guy got me again...........

Time for Academy Of Villains and then Sal`s at PBH for the best pizza onsite.........

Last edited:
Academy of Villains had just begun as we walked into the area.......it was full and this show should be regular event at HHN.....it was high energy entertaining of the finest calibre.......these guys nailed every move and every beat was more energetic than the last........the main guy, is a real star. but, everyone was wonderful........

i-7Zr4qjV-XL.jpg

i-RKWW4JL-XL.jpg

An amazing show, that is quite hard to describe, but after the awful performance of Bill and Ted this year they really should replace that with this gem.......everyone loved it and so many folks have commented how good it was compared to how B&T were........but, we`ll see.

Now we didn't feel like leaving yet, that's us to a tee........do whatever we feel like, it`s why we never make definite plans......things change.........

We wander round and decide to do Exorcist and AHS again, but first we drop into Monsters Café for a drink....we love this place, not for the food......it`s not great in there, but the décor is very cool......

The Exorcist has a 40 minute wait for the regular line but tonight we walk on without even stopping......it`s amazing.......again we consider the purchase of the EP as a good deal.........the house is fun, not too many scares tonight as we have a group of young ladies in front of us who are real screamers.......now, they are funny, not annoying......I spoke to one as we walked in and she said this was their first HHN ever......they came from Maine and were loving every second of it........they had just gone in on front of us from the regular line and said they hated queueing, of course they did..........they were really nice and it was so much fun watching them getting scares.........so, although we dindt get the scares it was a huge amount of fun........

We came out and decided to do RRR tonight........we love this ride, but love it more at night.........we don't ususally do the rides at night during HHN but, couldn't resist........and we got the front which was spectacular.........and so much fun.

i-qBdTfZ8-XL.jpg

We slip past Chance tonight, who is funny as ever..........having a go at everyone.......although she did shout out to Tom as he passed that he had her Jack on his shirt.....which indeed he did.........but, we weren't hanging around tonight.......

We do AHS which again was more or less a walk on, maybe a few minutes at most while the regular line went through, so very quickly we were in and enjoyed it immensely tonight........first night I wasn't convinced I would like this house, but it was definitely a grower.........

We left the park and went for the boat to PBH..........nice that there is one waiting........

i-HNpQrMN-XL.jpg

Sal`s is a place we go once every trip, pizza is excellent and it`s a nice place. We are not impressed with the other restaurants at PB.......we are not big Italian food fans, but when we did eat there we found it tasted processed and not to our taste at all. So we don't eat there any more......but PB is lovely at night......we always avoid the Italian opera singer, again, not to our taste as we hate Opera........grew up having to see it at the school I went to and grew to hate it rather than love it.........so we get the boat and she isn't singing.......

i-GhxTks9-XL.jpg

And I finally manage to get a picture of my husband..........he really was there with me.........

i-QbK6K4S-XL.jpg

i-NPSdB4W-XL.jpg

i-gFD6KVc-XL.jpg

We head in to Sal`s and always like it in here, they gave it a revamp last year and I think I prefer the older version better, but it is nice......

i-ZCT5c4G-XL.jpg

i-2R4MJD4-XL.jpg

i-BTzJVQJ-XL.jpg

We have ordered a BBQ chicken pizza no scallions....and add jalapenos as is tradition for me with pizza`s .......love anything spicy........and it is as always, delicious.......they give you a buzzer and you go pick it up when it`s ready.......doesn't take long but everything is cooked so fresh.......and it`s so tasty.......

i-RscX3Pk-XL.jpg

We don't get the large as it`s huge......the regular size is big enough to share......we have fantas to go with it and we love this meal.........we are suitably full and decide not have some of the gorgeous gelato......we would like to, but no room.

We decide to walk up to the lobby and get an ODC to take us back to RP.......it just saves us having to walk back for the boat, then wait for RP boat.......the car will take us direct. So we give the guy our name and room number as we get into the car.......it`s a good service and only costs the tip. We always tip well, and its such a shame to hear of folks not tipping.........but our tired feet tonight are glad not to be pounding along again........

We walk into the hotel and Tom asks if I want to go for a cocktail........eh, no I think we`ll go enjoy our room........

Turndown has been and all drapes have been closed and very low lighting has been set and it looks so lovely..........we put the waters in the fridge to keep cold, there are various cans of soda and waters already in there along with the wine we put in earlier.......so Tom pours us a glass of wine while I go take another shower and get into jammies.........we plan to just watch some TV and relax...........

i-qtpb5sH-XL.jpg

i-mj5G6nd-XL.jpg

i-hmFVmXH-XL.jpg

i-LdXZSgq-XL.jpg

This was like a cosy night in..........we had poured a glass of wine, had some chips and dip in bowls and had our feet up along the settee watching some movie on TV and just enjoying being all cosy and wrapped up in our little paradise.........we were so relaxed I believe we could easily have dropped off there and then, but eventually we tidied up our glasses and our snack plates then went through to sleep in what was the comfiest bed I had ever slept on in a hotel.........

I did glance out of the window and everything looked so lovely.....the pool was shimmery and Dr Doom was very purple.........it was just perfect. And we still had 3 nights left. We always feel blessed and appreciate everything, but tonight were feeling very extra special at that moment.

Last edited:
Academy of Villains had just begun as we walked into the area.......it was full and this show should be regular event at HHN.....it was high energy entertaining of the finest calibre.......these guys nailed every move and every beat was more energetic than the last........the main guy, is a real star. but, everyone was wonderful........

An amazing show, that is quite hard to describe, but after the awful performance of Bill and Ted this year they really should replace that with this gem.......everyone loved it and so many folks have commented how good it was compared to how B&T were........but, we`ll see.

Now we didn't feel like leaving yet, that's us to a tee........do whatever we feel like, it`s why we never make definite plans......things change.........

We wander round and decide to do Exorcist and AHS again, but first we drop into Monsters Café for a drink....we love this place, not for the food......it`s not great in there, but the décor is very cool......

The Exorcist has a 40 minute wait for the regular line but tonight we walk on without even stopping......it`s amazing.......again we consider the purchase of the EP as a good deal.........the house is fun, not too many scares tonight as we have a group of young ladies in front of us who are real screamers.......now, they are funny, not annoying......I spoke to one as we walked in and she said this was their first HHN ever......they came from Maine and were loving every second of it........they had just gone in on front of us from the regular line and said they hated queueing, of course they did..........they were really nice and it was so much fun watching them getting scares.........so, although we dindt get the scares it was a huge amount of fun........

We came out and decided to do RRR tonight........we love this ride, but love it more at night.........we don't ususally do the rides at night during HHN but, couldn't resist........and we got the front which was spectacular.........and so much fun.

We slip past Chance tonight, who is funny as ever..........having a go at everyone.......although she did shout out to Tom as he passed that he had her Jack on his shirt.....which indeed he did.........but, we weren't hanging around tonight.......

We do AHS which again was more or less a walk on, maybe a few minutes at most while the regular line went through, so very quickly we were in and enjoyed it immensely tonight........first night I wasn't convinced I would like this house, but it was definitely a grower.........

We left the park and went for the boat to PBH..........nice that there is one waiting........

Sal`s is a place we go once every trip, pizza is excellent and it`s a nice place. We are not impressed with the other restaurants at PB.......we are not big Italian food fans, but when we did eat there we found it tasted processed and not to our taste at all. So we don't eat there any more......but PB is lovely at night......we always avoid the Italian opera singer, again, not to our taste as we hate Opera........grew up having to see it at the school I went to and grew to hate it rather than love it.........so we get the boat and she isn't singing.......

And I finally manage to get a picture of my husband..........he really was there with me.........

We head in to Sal`s and always like it in here, they gave it a revamp last year and I think I prefer the older version better, but it is nice......

We have ordered a BBQ chicken pizza no scallions....and add jalapenos as is tradition for me with pizza`s .......love anything spicy........and it is as always, delicious.......they give you a buzzer and you go pick it up when it`s ready.......doesn't take long but everything is cooked so fresh.......and it`s so tasty.......

We don't get the large as it`s huge......the regular size is big enough to share......we have fantas to go with it and we love this meal.........we are suitably full and decide not have some of the gorgeous gelato......we would like to, but no room.

We decide to walk up to the lobby and get an ODC to take us back to RP.......it just saves us having to walk back for the boat, then wait for RP boat.......the car will take us direct. So we give the guy our name and room number as we get into the car.......it`s a good service and only costs the tip. We always tip well, and its such a shame to hear of folks not tipping.........but our tired feet tonight are glad not to be pounding along again........

We walk into the hotel and Tom asks if I want to go for a cocktail........eh, no I think we`ll go enjoy our room........

Turndown has been and all drapes have been closed and very low lighting has been set and it looks so lovely..........we put the waters in the fridge to keep cold, there are various cans of soda and waters already in there along with the wine we put in earlier.......so Tom pours us a glass of wine while I go take another shower and get into jammies.........we plan to just watch some TV and relax...........

This was like a cosy night in..........we had poured a glass of wine, had some chips and dip in bowls and had our feet up along the settee watching some movie on TV and just enjoying being all cosy and wrapped up in our little paradise.........we were so relaxed I believe we could easily have dropped off there and then, but eventually we tidied up our glasses and our snack plates then went through to sleep in what was the comfiest bed I had ever slept on in a hotel.........

I did glance out of the window and everything looked so lovely.....the pool was shimmery and Dr Doom was very purple.........it was just perfect. And we still had 3 nights left. We always feel blessed and appreciate everything, but tonight were feeling very extra special at that moment.
Academy of Villians was so cool!

We missed that shop too! We'll have to look for it next year.

Love the pictures of Sal's we'll probably eat there on our next trip and it's nice to see the inside since we've never been.

You've probably mentioned this before but I just noticed. The car service you took back to your hotel for free is that for all the hotels or just certain ones? We wanted to do a resort hop on our next trip and we're planning to do some walking but might want to get a ride if possible between others.

Academy of Villians was so cool!

We missed that shop too! We'll have to look for it next year.

Love the pictures of Sal's we'll probably eat there on our next trip and it's nice to see the inside since we've never been.

You've probably mentioned this before but I just noticed. The car service you took back to your hotel for free is that for all the hotels or just certain ones? We wanted to do a resort hop on our next trip and we're planning to do some walking but might want to get a ride if possible between others.

I think they'll bring those stores back again next year, they were incredibly popular with guests apparently and of course anywhere they can sell more merchandise is always good for them........

Sal's is so good!! Never heard anyone not enjoy it........

We never used them when we went to SF as it's so easy to walk through the conventions areas, and we don't want to go to Cabana Bay so I'm not sure about those two........we did use them between the three main hotels, RP, PB and HRH....it was ideal really........I would ask though........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter