Dole Whip - I've been missing out

If I understand this correctly, a Dole Whip is a pineapple-flavored soft serve?
And the one in animal kingdom can be purchased with coconut rum in it?
If both answers are a yes, then I am really looking forward to our next trip.

I LOVE Dole Whip, but I love the lemon soft serve at the Refreshment Outpost near the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot perhaps even more!
Lemon soft serve, sounds AWESOME! :thumbsup2Hoping to do F&W again in October, so this will be a MUST DO for us, yum!:banana:

How do you all order your Dole Whips? In all my years I've never had one. What are my options? What's the traditional Dole Whip?

I was confused when I went to get "Dole Whip" on my last trip. I walk up to the menu board and I think there were six different things with "Dole Whip" in the name. Which one is the Dole Whip that everyone talks about? I have no idea if I even ordered the correct thing.

Pineapple soft-serve is the traditional. No matter what anyone says, vanilla is not traditional. It doesn't mean that people can't have it and like it, but Dole Whip is traditionally pineapple only. It originated the Dole Plantation on Oahu. Walt and his family liked it, so he had it brought to Disneyland.

If you have an Orange Leaf frozen yogurt near you, they make a very close substitute to it that I get once in awhile in order to satisfy the occasional craving.
Our local Orange Leaf has official Dole Whip. It's yummy - you have to bring your own pineapple juice if you want a float, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter