Don't ask me why but...I am a little angry at this

Wow, those are pretty shocking! I can't believe they are getting away with that.

You're right.

But THAT one is absolutely NOTHING compared to a park in CHINA that is a dead-ringer COPY of Disney parks.

If you want to get MAD...

HERE you go.

Wow! I didn't really see much of a connection from the OP, but that second one.....wow. :(

Wow! I didn't really see much of a connection from the OP, but that second one.....wow. :(

Hard to believe, isn't it?

:welcome: to the DISboards, rigsfhdgnv!

(11 posts since Feb.)

This doesn't make me mad, it makes me laugh! That first park even has a "Universe of Energy". :laughing:

Gah, this is just too funny.

This Europa park does not offend me in the least, neither does the other one.

If Disney Corporation finds it wrong or offensive, they will sue them. If not, they may see it as a way to get people in to see the real Disney parks.

Me personally, I think it is wrong and it is a copyright infringement....it looks like Disney Corp is already on it.

Disney is being sued a lot lately, maybe they can recoop a little of what they have had to give out.

LMAO @ that cheesy behind mouse-thing.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ that Chinese theme park. Good Lord.

You're right.

But THAT one is absolutely NOTHING compared to a park in CHINA that is a dead-ringer COPY of Disney parks.

HERE you go.

:furious:I don't know what to even say.. I'm angry. Walt wouldn't be happy.. but it is rather flattering to the WDW Co.

You're right.

HERE you go.

Omg that is too much i cant believe it!! Those are the most ridiculous costumes ever!!

Unfortunately, people have been ripping off Disney's ideas almost from the very beginning. Take a look at Japan's Nara Dreamland, which opened in 1961:
http://www.disney-i.com/ndl/index.html

It had its own Main Street, castle, monorail, even a Matterhorn and Jungle Cruise. None of which were anywhere near Disney's quality, of course. It finally closed in 2006...45 years later!

I'm sorry but I nearly spat out my dinner reading about that park in Japan. I laughed so hard I almost choked. Even my 10yr old thought that was a lame attempt at ripping Disney off. My husband got a good laugh too.

Nothing will ever replace Disney in my heart and I'm sure I speak for all true Disney fans.

T.

What I find disgusting is that those costumes are GROTESQUE!!!! Talk about scaring small children!!! If those little kids ever saw the REAL Mickey, they'd be so scared of the other ones!!!! Kinda like the creepy, skinny Santa on the street with dirt in his beard and a bottle of rotgut in his pocket vs. the REAL Santa!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter