Don't miss shows on the Travel Channel about your favorite WDW places!

PrincessEilonwy

Earning My Ears
I was watching the Travel Channel today and I saw an ad for a show on GF on "World's Best Hotels". In the past I have seen a 2-hour special on AK. I went the Travel Channel web site to see if I could buy vidoes of some of this stuff, and although I didn't see that, I found if you type "Disney" in the search box it brings up shows they will be having about it, and then you can find out dates/times of the airing. Just thought you might want to know so you can do a little "Disney Dreaming". For April I saw WL will be on "World's Best Hotels" and there should be 2-3 shows on the cruise line.

:)

I stumbled across a segment about the Yacht & Beach Club on Travel Channel a few days ago. That gave me my Disney fix for the day. ;)

They also had a behind the scenes on all of WDW late last nigt, maybe it will be on again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter