Don't stop believing... "Major change 6/23 The Circle of Life"

Your ADR's look awesome... :goodvibes

So how much booze do you think we will go through at the dinner shows??? :laughing:

I think Disney may lose money with us being at the dinner shows, Terry can drink his cost in just beer... :drinking1

Hi Tracy. Between serious health issues and a long trip to China, I missed the start of this pre TR but I see I got here just in time for the food. :lmao:

Poor Gary Coleman may he rest in peace. You did make me laugh out loud when I read that.

Of course, I meant it lovingly...

Now, on to the FOOD!

Nov. 28th Arrival Day

Lunch~ ESPN Club (this is a walk up)
Dinner~ Hoop Dee Doo @9:30pm Cat. 1 *with TnT (oregonmommy & daddyof2)*

Yay! I love the HDDR! And it will be even better with friends to share the laughs!

Nov. 29th Hollywood Studios

Breakfast~ Snack Credit
Lunch~ Backlot Express
Dinner~ Yachtsman’s Steakhouse @ 8:30pm

Mmm. The best steak I ever had was at the Yachtsman! :cloud9:

Nov. 30th Magic Kingdom/MVMCP

Breakfast~ Snack Credits
Lunch~ Cosmic Rays
Dinner~ Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:00pm

So glad the characters are back at Liberty Tree Tavern... we've always had such playful ones there... especially Goofy!

Dec. 1st Epcot Toni’s Birthday
thSmileybirthday.gif

Breakfast~ Room Service
Lunch~ Sunshine Seasons
Dinner~ LeCellier @ 4:55pm

Ah, Le Cellier! And you scored a perfect dinner time, too! :thumbsup2

Dec. 2nd Hollywood Studios

Breakfast~ Snack Credits
Lunch~ 50’s Prime Time Cafe @ 2:00pm
Dinner~ Artist Point @ 8:45pm

Wow... two goodies in one day! I'm still leaning toward AP... if not for my B'day dinner, then for the next night. Yum!

Dec. 3rd Animal Kingdom

Breakfast~ Snack Credit
Lunch~ Yak & Yeti 1:00pm
Dinner~ Spirit of Aloha Luau @ 8:00pm *with TnT*

I can't wait to read your review of the Luau! Watch out, Poly, Bill is coming and that meal is all you care to eat! :laughing: You'd better add an extra chef that night!

Dec. 4th Epcot/Magic Kingdom

Breakfast~ Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 9:00am *with TnT*
Lunch~ Tutto Italia @ 2:00pm
Dinner~ Columbia Harbor House

Perfect to plan a lighter dinner after a rich Italian lunch!

Dec. 5th~ Animal Kingdom

Breakfast~ Tusker House @ 8:30am
Lunch~ Snack Credits
Dinner~ Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 6:15pm *with TnT*

Another great character breakfast!

Oh, and WCC is another great meal to share with friends... I hope you get a server who likes to play!

Dec. 6th Magic Kingdom

Breakfast~ Cinderella’s Royal Table @ 8:30am
Lunch~ Snack Credits
Dinner~ Crystal Palace @ 4:45pm

I can just picture all the princesses fussing over Bill! Better have lots of film in the camera! :love1: And CP is always, always good!

Love all the ADRs and I'm so glad you got your shows, too. Please don't keep us in suspense too long about the Poly Tweak!

Kathy

What a great line-up! We're doing Cat. 1 at HDDR, 9:30 show also. I'm anxious to see if they have the same energy and how the show compares to the 5:00 show we did last time. I've heard they throw a bit more adult humor with the late one. :confused3

HI!! I am subbing! Found your PTR when searching for December PTRs! We will be at the WL in December. Your ADRs look awesome and I just love your siggy! Looking forward to reading about your planning---I will need all of the advice I can get :santa:

Any chance you and Sam might be in WDW any time between Nov. 28 - Dec. 11?

We just might! We didn't get there last December and I'd love to see all the Christmas stuff again. Our AP's expire in January and we may not get to renew next year so I think I need to get the most out of them, don't you? :rolleyes1

ADR's look great! Yall arae going to have so much fun with TnT! I will be looking forward to the TR!!

Wow that is some list! And you aren't ever done yet!

And how fun that you are planning a room service breakfast!

Tracy, those ADRs look fabulous!! I love that you are trying out the dinner shows! I can't wait to do both the Luau and HDDR someday! What fun to do them with friends! I love your plans to eat at LTT before the Christmas party! So festive!! :goodvibes

Hmmm....can't wait to hear about your Poly update!

Sara

We have done the luau before but last time was with Amy and she sucked the fun right out of it :rotfl:. I am really looking forward to the meals with TnT.

Your ADR's look awesome... :goodvibes

So how much booze do you think we will go through at the dinner shows??? :laughing:

I think Disney may lose money with us being at the dinner shows, Terry can drink his cost in just beer... :drinking1

Oh I think they might just lose some money :rotfl2:.

Hi Tracy. Between serious health issues and a long trip to China, I missed the start of this pre TR but I see I got here just in time for the food. :lmao:

I am so sorry to hear about the health issues. Ohh China that sounds wonderful. Glad to see you here.

Great ADR's!!!!:cheer2:

Thanks!

Of course, I meant it lovingly...

Now, on to the FOOD!

Yay! I love the HDDR! And it will be even better with friends to share the laughs!

I am glad our first time there will be with friends, I think it will be much more fun!!

Mmm. The best steak I ever had was at the Yachtsman! :cloud9:

Bill was happy to hear that.

So glad the characters are back at Liberty Tree Tavern... we've always had such playful ones there... especially Goofy!

Kathy, I think the characters only came back when Crystal Palace was down for rehab.

Ah, Le Cellier! And you scored a perfect dinner time, too! :thumbsup2

We were lucky to get that ADR.

Wow... two goodies in one day! I'm still leaning toward AP... if not for my B'day dinner, then for the next night. Yum!

We are happy about trying AP.

I can't wait to read your review of the Luau! Watch out, Poly, Bill is coming and that meal is all you care to eat! :laughing: You'd better add an extra chef that night!

This will be the 3rd time for us, Bill enjoys the food and I think it will be fun with TnT.

Perfect to plan a lighter dinner after a rich Italian lunch!

That's what we thought.

Another great character breakfast!

Oh, and WCC is another great meal to share with friends... I hope you get a server who likes to play!

I hope we do too.

I can just picture all the princesses fussing over Bill! Better have lots of film in the camera! :love1: And CP is always, always good!

Bill likes it when the princesses fawn over him.

Kathy

What a great line-up! We're doing Cat. 1 at HDDR, 9:30 show also. I'm anxious to see if they have the same energy and how the show compares to the 5:00 show we did last time. I've heard they throw a bit more adult humor with the late one. :confused3

I can't wait to see HDDR!! I hope you have a great time!

HI!! I am subbing! Found your PTR when searching for December PTRs! We will be at the WL in December. Your ADRs look awesome and I just love your siggy! Looking forward to reading about your planning---I will need all of the advice I can get :santa:

Hi, thanks for joining in!! YAY for WL, it looks like a lot of DISers will be in WDW late Nov/Early December.

We just might! We didn't get there last December and I'd love to see all the Christmas stuff again. Our AP's expire in January and we may not get to renew next year so I think I need to get the most out of them, don't you? :rolleyes1

Bill and I would LOVE to meet you and Sam! I will keep my fingers crossed.

ADR's look great! Yall arae going to have so much fun with TnT! I will be looking forward to the TR!!

I can't wait for the trip, Toni is hilarious and I can't wait to meet her in person.

The ADR list looks wonderful!

It makes me hungry just reading it!

I think it is way too much food, but this is a great way to try the 2TS restaurants and dinner shows we have always wanted to try.

I made our ADRS too!!

:woohoo: I hope you got what you wanted!

Wow that is some list! And you aren't ever done yet!

And how fun that you are planning a room service breakfast!

I thought why not have one room service meal?

Great ADRs!! :thumbsup2 That's a ton of food!! :faint:

I know, it is a ridiculous amount of ADR's, but Bill wanted to do it once so I said ok.

ADR's look great! That sure is a lot of food. :lmao:
I would love to try the Yachtsmen steakhouse.

those ADR's look great. Yachtsman is already on our must do list for our anniversary trip in 2011. HDDR looks like so much fun. I really want to take the kids there the next time we go with them.

Your ADR's look great!! Makes me hungry reading all of that. :rotfl:

You have given me an idea. See, this trip I'm going to try to cook for dinner and pack DS a lunch each day too. I don't mind since I'm using the crock pot, it should be pretty simple. I'm doing all of this because of all the problems with his allergies. Last trip the hardest part was dealing with the whole thing in line for CS. So, if I do the DP again next year....maybe I should try to do Breakfast & Dinner, rather than lunch & dinner. It may be easier to get his CS food during breakfast times rather than lunch times. Hmmm....or maybe I'm lying to myself and I should just stick to cooking. :confused3 :rotfl:

Oh Darn! :mad: I thought they were back for good!

Oh well... still can't go wrong with Turkey and all the trimmings!

Kathy

Tracy like most have said, impressive list of ADDR's....yum fun is in store for all of you and love all the dismeet meals added in too :thumbsup2

what did you decide on the CLP pkg....did I miss that? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter