Don't stop believing... "Major change 6/23 The Circle of Life"

I found your wonderful pre-trip way late, but I'm catching up with the links on the first page. I think little Ace is awesome and wondered if you could send him to a certified training program so he could qualify as a companion dog. I think he could go to wdw then? Could you see him at Chef Mickey's in all the photos? I have a close friend in a chair, I'm going to share all your reports with her. Keep writing!

Thanks for joining in with us!!

We think Ace is awesome too, but he is NOT certified companion dog material. He is skittish, he is a scared little guy, he would hate the crowds, and he is a wuss when it comes to heat, he would hate Florida :rotfl:.

If your friend has any questions tell her to feel free to ask, we love talking about Disney!

Happy Belated Birthday Bill!!

June is a good month for a birthday... My DH's birthday was the 8th!

Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes for Bill.

Amy, Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby!!

Southwest Airlines opened their dates thru Jan 7th, 2011 today.

WE ARE BOOKED!!!!
I was disappointed with the flight time down to Disney :sad2:. It is a full 3 hours later than we normally take for the first non stop flight of the day. Maybe this will force us to slow down the first day :confused3?

All I know is it feels more real to me :woohoo:. I should be back later today with a real update. I just wanted to share my joy!

Hi Tracy! I'm following you over from my TR! I've got a lot of catching up to do but I'm excited to hear about your plans! :goodvibes Congrats on getting your airfare booked! :yay:

WE ARE BOOKED!!!!
I was disappointed with the flight time down to Disney :sad2:. It is a full 3 hours later than we normally take for the first non stop flight of the day. Maybe this will force us to slow down the first day :confused3?

All I know is it feels more real to me :woohoo:. I should be back later today with a real update. I just wanted to share my joy!

Trace I'm glad at least one of us was able to book airfare with SW today!!! The prices to and from Philly are crazy!!! Literally the cost of a 1 way ticket is what I am used to paying round trip!!! I'm gonna hold off a few weeks and hope prices drop some! So what are your flight times!!! Doesn't it seem like the trip is that much closer now that you have your airfare??? :goodvibes

I just finished a long hospital stay and I come back to see that you have now got booked flights. And I missed Bill's birthday. I'm just missing everything!!! For me anyway, the flights being booked makes it real. That's next on my list after I'm cleared for travel and I've always thought airfare decisions are the hardest part.

And it's okay to get in late to WDW and have a relaxing first evening. It can be done. :)

Happy belated birthday to Bill like Amy's my DH's is in June as well...

and congrats on your flights being booked...added my DME transfers just a few minutes ago.

I'm Late! I'm Late!!!

well, I guess it's better late than never....some how I didn't know this was here!

Congrats on booking your flights!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Thanks Michelle!! I am really enjoying your TR on BOG, Sam is adorable.

Yay! Booking the flights always does make it seem more "official". :cheer2:

Yes, it does, makes things very real to me and makes me very happy!

Hi Tracy! I'm following you over from my TR! I've got a lot of catching up to do but I'm excited to hear about your plans! :goodvibes Congrats on getting your airfare booked! :yay:

Welcome!! So great to see you here, I love your report.

Trace I'm glad at least one of us was able to book airfare with SW today!!! The prices to and from Philly are crazy!!! Literally the cost of a 1 way ticket is what I am used to paying round trip!!! I'm gonna hold off a few weeks and hope prices drop some! So what are your flight times!!! Doesn't it seem like the trip is that much closer now that you have your airfare??? :goodvibes

Hi Reese, I am so sorry your flight prices are crazy, I hope they come down very soon so you can book.

Congrats on being booked!!!!!!

JORDAN!! :hug: You made my day today. I have missed you and been thinking about you daily.

I just finished a long hospital stay and I come back to see that you have now got booked flights. And I missed Bill's birthday. I'm just missing everything!!! For me anyway, the flights being booked makes it real. That's next on my list after I'm cleared for travel and I've always thought airfare decisions are the hardest part.

And it's okay to get in late to WDW and have a relaxing first evening. It can be done. :)

Hello, I am so sorry to read about your hospital stay :hug:. I hope everything is better now and you get cleared for travel very soon.

Happy belated birthday to Bill like Amy's my DH's is in June as well...

and congrats on your flights being booked...added my DME transfers just a few minutes ago.

I am going to call about our DME transfer, since we are split staying I want to make sure they have us down to pick up at the Poly not the WL.

I'm Late! I'm Late!!!

well, I guess it's better late than never....some how I didn't know this was here!

Hi, I am honored that you would drop by here!! Thanks so much for reading.

WE ARE BOOKED!!!!

woo hoo! congrats on the flights, sorry they didn't have the time you wanted. i wish SW flew direct from Dallas and we would take it more. we do really like SW and they have such great deals. it definitely feels real now doesn't it? how exciting!!

and happy belated bday Bill!

YAY for booking your flights!! We're waiting on Brent to get some more sky miles before we book. He travels internationally a lot for work so we usually end up getting several tickets for "free"!

woo hoo! congrats on the flights, sorry they didn't have the time you wanted. i wish SW flew direct from Dallas and we would take it more. we do really like SW and they have such great deals. it definitely feels real now doesn't it? how exciting!!

and happy belated bday Bill!

We are excited now, Bill said thank you.

Thanks Tracy...I've missed you too!!!!!:)

:hug:

YAY for booking your flights!! We're waiting on Brent to get some more sky miles before we book. He travels internationally a lot for work so we usually end up getting several tickets for "free"!

That is wonderful that you don't have to worry about paying for flights!!

(well not everything but a considerable part)

If any of you have read Oregonmommyof2 & Oregondaddyof2’s PTR you will have seen they cancelled their trip for Nov/Dec.

Well when I found out about this I
crywithtissues.gif
for a while because I realized Toni and I wouldn’t be doing this
thdshopping.gif
or this
hug010.gif
or celebrating our birthdays together
birthday1.gif

Then I wanted to do this
drinks_wine.gif
and this
tantrum2.gif

After that got out of my system all I wanted to do was
hug.gif
Toni because I have felt the sadness of having to let a trip go and having to tell friends you can’t go at the time you planned on going. Although we are deeply saddened that Toni and Terry won’t be in WDW the same time we are, we adore them and we will meet them one day.

After I found out what was going on I got on the phone with WDW
untitled.jpg
to possibly change the trip to an all Poly one. The rooms were not available on with our code. We were told Beach Club, Boardwalk, and AKL were all available the whole length of stay
smiley-girl-thinking.gif
but we didn’t want to let go of the Poly. We kept that reservation and just shortened the WL by two days, we will be arriving on Nov. 30th and leaving Dec. 11th, 12 days and 11 nights
Invision-Board-France-548.gif

(The news I had alluded to about the Poly in another installment was that we had added a night leaving on the 11th not the 10th because Bill said he didn’t want me packing to leave WDW on my birthday. How sweet is that?)

I also got on the computer
computer-big.gif
to rearrange, cancel, tweak, and change some dining reservations. I will post the updates to those very soon. I also changed our arrival flight to the new date. Gotta love Southwest for having no changing fees since I had just booked them earlier that day. We have a flight now that has us landing at 11:25am. I knew something was off when I saw how late we were arriving on the 28th. A higher power must have been telling me something.

All of us need to make sure to keep up with Toni and Terry’s Disney cruise
sail.gif
PTR - TnT Take over Mexico . Those of us that have never been on a cruise can learn along with them and those of us that have gone PLEASE give advice and help out. They are a great couple and need our support.

Next installment….What dining changes were made? Were some restaurants CUT or couldn’t be rebooked??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter