Don't stop believing... "Major change 6/23 The Circle of Life"

Love the ADRs!!! that is a LOT of food, but oh so good and worth it!! ;) making me hungry just reading it. so you got absolutely everything you wanted then? :thumbsup2

Hi Tracy! I'm having trouble keeping up, and sometimes too tired to post, but I see your trip is coming together! Love your ADR choices!:cool1: I tried to convince DH to do Dx Dining last trip, but he was afraid we'd overeat - I don't know where he got that idea:confused3

Ok I am getting all caught up! Sorry I am late but as you probably read on FB the move has been crazy but now I am read to Dis! Your ADR's look great! I can't wait to see your review on Artist Point and the Luau.

ADR's look great! That sure is a lot of food. :lmao:
I would love to try the Yachtsmen steakhouse.

Bill is especially looking forward to that one.

those ADR's look great. Yachtsman is already on our must do list for our anniversary trip in 2011. HDDR looks like so much fun. I really want to take the kids there the next time we go with them.

I can't wait to do HDDR!!!

Your ADR's look great!! Makes me hungry reading all of that. :rotfl:

You have given me an idea. See, this trip I'm going to try to cook for dinner and pack DS a lunch each day too. I don't mind since I'm using the crock pot, it should be pretty simple. I'm doing all of this because of all the problems with his allergies. Last trip the hardest part was dealing with the whole thing in line for CS. So, if I do the DP again next year....maybe I should try to do Breakfast & Dinner, rather than lunch & dinner. It may be easier to get his CS food during breakfast times rather than lunch times. Hmmm....or maybe I'm lying to myself and I should just stick to cooking. :confused3 :rotfl:

I totally understand why you would want to pack lunch for DS, that has to be scary and frustrating dealing with the allergies. You have to do what makes you feel safe. It wouldn't hurt to try the breakfast/dinner idea then you will know how it goes.

Oh Darn! :mad: I thought they were back for good!

Oh well... still can't go wrong with Turkey and all the trimmings!

Kathy

I wish they were back that was one of our favorite character interactions. Bill really likes the food and it will be a quick TS before the MVMCP.

Tracy like most have said, impressive list of ADDR's....yum fun is in store for all of you and love all the dismeet meals added in too :thumbsup2

what did you decide on the CLP pkg....did I miss that? :confused3

I am just waiting to see when the heck they release the CLP packages. We have the day we want to do it and unless Neil Patrick Harris or someone we just have to see is there we will do it the day we have it scheduled.

Hey there... haven't heard any updates on how you are changing your Poly part of the trip yet???

Hopefully I will update today. I have had to put a new motherboard in Bill's desktop and am still doing other things to so I haven't been able to get everything done I want to do.

Love the ADRs!!! that is a LOT of food, but oh so good and worth it!! ;) making me hungry just reading it. so you got absolutely everything you wanted then? :thumbsup2

We got every restaurant we wanted. I don't see us doing deluxe again so we decided to go for all the restaurants we ever wanted to try.

Hi Tracy! I'm having trouble keeping up, and sometimes too tired to post, but I see your trip is coming together! Love your ADR choices!:cool1: I tried to convince DH to do Dx Dining last trip, but he was afraid we'd overeat - I don't know where he got that idea:confused3

I understand about having trouble keeping up, happens to me all the time. :rotfl: about the overeating. At the breakfasts I plan on mostly fruits, it will be good for energy and not too many calories :thumbsup2.

Ok I am getting all caught up! Sorry I am late but as you probably read on FB the move has been crazy but now I am read to Dis! Your ADR's look great! I can't wait to see your review on Artist Point and the Luau.

How is the house coming along?? I am so happy for you about the house and living with Hubby! Has to be wonderful.

I am a little nervous about Artist Point, seems a little fancy fru fru for us but heck we are staying at WL so we are trying it.

We have done the Luau twice but I think it will be really fun with TnT. We will have the wine and beer flowing!

hbb.png

Dang it! I'm late to the party!! Happy Belated 40th Birthday, Bill!!

I hope you had a great day!

:cake::bday::cake::bday::cake::bday::cake::bday:

Sara

Sorry I'm late, but wanted to wish Bill a Happy Birthday! party::bday:
I hope you all had a great day yesterday celebrating!

I found your wonderful pre-trip way late, but I'm catching up with the links on the first page. I think little Ace is awesome and wondered if you could send him to a certified training program so he could qualify as a companion dog. I think he could go to wdw then? Could you see him at Chef Mickey's in all the photos? I have a close friend in a chair, I'm going to share all your reports with her. Keep writing!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I am very touched. It was a quiet day, went out for dinner, then back home for birthday cupcakes.

I am surprised at the amount of people that sent birthday wishes, I am very grateful, Thank you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter