Dream CAME true! June 21-26, 2011 TR w/LOTS of pics! Update 8/1 Day 6, Part 4

ElecTRONica sounds really fun! I wish I could make it out there. I just finished nursing school, so am hoping to get a new job soon. But maybe I could fit it in somewhere :rolleyes1 I did look at the flights and they're about twice as much to to go to CA than FL. I'm thinking I'll do a short weekend trip for either Halloween or Christmas. I've never seen WDW all decked out before.

The new Little Mermaid ride looks so cute!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

That's a good one Bonnie! No misconstrued abbreviations or double meanings to be taken the wrong way, but conveys the sip and destination! I like it! :thumbsup2

Why thank you! Now I just need to come up with a creative title for my PTR, which I will begin next week, once we book BWV! :banana:

Did you decide on a name for your pre-trippie yet? Can't wait to read it. Loved hearing a little about your winery tour. When DH and I flew out to the San Diego area for a business trip a few years ago we stayed at the Rancho San Bernardo Inn. We went on a guided wine tour of the Orfila Vineyards&Winery and a couple others I can't remember. So fun..wish we were closer to the wineries farther north in Cali for that trip..but still fun and very good wine. Our wineries here on the East Coast are still catching up;)

I'm thinking I decided on a name for the TR! :banana: Hopefully you'll follow me over to that TR!

I love going wine tastings! I love touring the wineries, meeting the winery dogs, and of course tasting their delicious concoctions! Isn't there a 'wine country' in VA somewhere?

Oh man I'm terrible at coming up with ideas for names but some of the ones suggested already have been great! :lmao:

I'm sure you'll come up with something good. But you better do it soon! You only have a few months to go.......!!!!! :banana:

I know! I'm under the 4 month mark now! It's still kind of hard to believe that I just got off a cruise in June and am going back on another, LONGER one very soon! :cheer2:

OK, I have an idea for your new PTR/TR...you want to incorporate the destination, ship's name AND your "mission" so here goes:

"Mexican Riviera cruise with WONDERful souvenir in the works" :lmao:

OK, so what do you think of that one? You would incorporate the ship's name and your "mission" at the same time! ;)

And, oh yes, of course I know my Disney trip is less than a year away! Are you kidding? I am counting down the days (7) until I can BOOK the BWV! :rotfl2:

Then comes the countdown for booking ADRs this coming January...then the big trip countdown! Yes, I know...I have issues! ;)

:banana::yay: I LOVE this! Do you need any compensation for your time?! :rotfl: I'm definitely going to use this one, so thank you :worship:

And if you have issues, then ALL of us here have issues! :lmao:

That's a good one Bonnie! No misconstrued abbreviations or double meanings to be taken the wrong way, but conveys the sip and destination! I like it! :thumbsup2

I agree!....we don't want people to misinterpret me 'cruisin' the mr' ever again! :rotfl2:

ElecTRONica sounds really fun! I wish I could make it out there. I just finished nursing school, so am hoping to get a new job soon. But maybe I could fit it in somewhere :rolleyes1 I did look at the flights and they're about twice as much to to go to CA than FL. I'm thinking I'll do a short weekend trip for either Halloween or Christmas. I've never seen WDW all decked out before.

The new Little Mermaid ride looks so cute!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Congrats on finishing nursing school! :yay: That's awesome!

Yeah, flights can be ridiculous expensive. Right before I start planning for a trip, I sign up at Travelzoo, Kayak, and Watchdogairfare and tell them to keep an eye on flights and they update when flights are at the lowest. Southwest is CHEAP AND has free baggage which is definitely a plus these days!

I'm excited to ride the newly refurbished Star Tours ride and the Little Mermaid ride in November!:woohoo:

:banana::yay: I LOVE this! Do you need any compensation for your time?! :rotfl: I'm definitely going to use this one, so thank you :worship:

And if you have issues, then ALL of us here have issues! :lmao:

YAY!!! I'm so glad you are using this as your title! You're very welcome!

Compensation? Hmm...how about trying to help me figure out the title for my PTR that I would like to start on Tuesday when I book BWV?

LOL, I do have issues, but not with this! :rotfl2: My main issues lie in trying to decide such things as what I am going to order for dinner in over 11 months from now! :lmao:

By the way, it was great to see you over on Cruise Critic! Glad to see you caught up with my review, and I added another installment!

LOL, I do have issues, but not with this! :rotfl2: My main issues lie in trying to decide such things as what I am going to order for dinner in over 11 months from now! :lmao:

Oh come, on you still have 5 more months to decide! What's the worry? :confused3

:rotfl2:

Thanks so much! :goodvibes School was really hard, I know it'll pay off though, more money, so more Disney vacations!!!

Yep, we always try to travel Southwest, I can never find cheaper non-stop flights than with them, and you can't beat the free bags. I recently went to somewhere in PA where Southwest does not go, and I had to pay $50 in baggage fees :headache:

Alright guys, I'll be posting the PTR for my M.R. cruise link here shortly! Hopefully you'll join me! :)

Hey I don't mean to hijack your report, but I think you might have missed a link to my Expo Report.... You might want to check it out...eventually I'll be posting about the session on the Imagineering the Fantasy.

Expo TR

Hey I don't mean to hijack your report, but I think you might have missed a link to my Expo Report.... You might want to check it out...eventually I'll be posting about the session on the Imagineering the Fantasy.

Expo TR

Oh YEAH! I'll be right over!

I read one of the blogs about the Expo the other day and it sounded awesome!

Thanks for the great report and pictures. I remember reading and taking notes from a report of yours back when I was planning a Disneyworld trip in 2010. I love reading your food descriptions. I am now planning my first cruise (Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean August 4-11) and its great to see a familiar face. :yay:

Good luck with starting a family. I never got to try Disney without kids but I still have a great time with my 4. (And love the avatar- I have jack and sally tatooed on my lower back.)

Thanks for the great report and pictures. I remember reading and taking notes from a report of yours back when I was planning a Disneyworld trip in 2010. I love reading your food descriptions. I am now planning my first cruise (Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean August 4-11) and its great to see a familiar face. :yay:

Good luck with starting a family. I never got to try Disney without kids but I still have a great time with my 4. (And love the avatar- I have jack and sally tatooed on my lower back.)

Hi! I'm so glad that my past TR's have helped you plan! :goodvibes And how exciting for your cruise next year! I would LOVE to get on the Fantasy sometime soon. I heard they may be adding ANOTHER pool to the Fantasy. Do you know anything about this?

I think Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all time FAVORITE Disney movies. I just love Tim Burton! And I love to go to Disneyland during Halloween/Christmas time because the Haunted Mansion's overlay is ALL Nightmare Before Christmas! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter