Dumbo ride at WDW magic kingdom

Amydisneyfan

Mouseketeer
Do cast members turn away adults who haven't got children to ride Dumbo the flying elephant and do they have got no child no ride policy for Dumbo the flying elephant.

Able-bodied adults, and those adults that can transfer from their mobility devices, you mean. Not being able to transfer severely limits rides. My wheelchair alone, without me, weighs 300+ pounds.

Nope. I even managed to get my mom to ride too! (She's iffy about heights.) I like to crank all the way to the top and just coast, looking around at everything.

I ride Dumbo by myself every trip we don’t have kids and DH doesn’t want to go on it.

I know they said that but I just don't see a world where this is true
I asked them that on live chat and they said we won't be allowed to ride Dumbo ride if we haven't got any children.
Have you ever asked them on live chat before if we could ride the Dumbo ride if we haven't got children and they said no you won't be able to ride it?

Honestly, I wouldn't take the word of someone on the Disney chat about riding sans kids. If you're worried, ask the cast member working at Dumbo when you're there. I highly doubt they'd turn away adults from riding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter