DVC Resort Images for Signature: Self-Created for All to Enjoy!

Hi!
My Mom, Pirate Granny, had her DVC signature images go away, so I thought I would make her some. Since I was already four resorts in, I thought I would create the rest - it didn’t take long. So here you go! Simply input the code for each into your signature editing field, click save, adjust the image size, click save again and you’re done! Enjoy!

Since the codes automatically create an image when I posted this thread, click on this LINK to access a Google Doc where you can copy the codes.

Disney’s Old Key West Resort
LPtSxJl.jpg

Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
49I2al4.jpg

Disney’s Beach Club Villas
te2XUsY.jpg

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
ayDUsjy.jpg

Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
DIMgMBS.jpg

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Zx4wxLV.jpg

Disney’s Riviera Resort
C9Bg9Gy.jpg

Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
9uDO1Ce.jpg

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
9ALNcCK.jpg

Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
J0D3wUc.jpg

Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
RgLQGEl.jpg

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai`i
Ja3Sz0N.jpg

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
bBYysIj.jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
V6nujJB.jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
Ho2e1gj.jpg

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
k243RhG.jpg

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
VfgoUOC.jpg

Hi!
My Mom, Pirate Granny, had her DVC signature images go away, so I thought I would make her some. Since I was already four resorts in, I thought I would create the rest - it didn’t take long. So here you go! Simply input the code for each into your signature editing field, click save, adjust the image size, click save again and you’re done! Enjoy!

Since the codes automatically create an image when I posted this thread, click on this LINK to access a Google Doc where you can copy the codes.

Disney’s Old Key West Resort
LPtSxJl.jpg

Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
49I2al4.jpg

Disney’s Beach Club Villas
te2XUsY.jpg

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
ayDUsjy.jpg

Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
DIMgMBS.jpg

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Zx4wxLV.jpg

Disney’s Riviera Resort
C9Bg9Gy.jpg

Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
9uDO1Ce.jpg

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
9ALNcCK.jpg

Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
J0D3wUc.jpg

Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
RgLQGEl.jpg

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai`i
Ja3Sz0N.jpg

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
bBYysIj.jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
V6nujJB.jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
Ho2e1gj.jpg

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
k243RhG.jpg

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
VfgoUOC.jpg

Thanks, how do I load the new picture

You may want to private message Neutral Novice as those are their images, not mine. I posted the original images on page 1. Please see the details below on how to upload my images to your signature.

Hi DVC Family.

I've see a few posts on other threads asking for help on how to add these banners to your signature and/or how to fix sizes and such. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe there is a rule that you must post at least 10 messages before you can add/update your signature.

First, click on your name at the top right of the site -

1683476308918.png

Next, click on the signature option -

1683476330361.png

As I don't have any text in my signature, I simply used the insert image tool to add the banners -

1683476372419.png

To use this feature you need to find out the URL of the hosted image. It's easy to do so by looking at the hosting site of the images in this thread. For example, let me use this one for Grand Cal in post # 85 in this thread. I'm going to right click and open the image in a new tab (I use chrome, most other browsers should have similar functionality) -

1683476494201.png

This will open this image in it's own tab as follows -

1683476599593.png

It's now easy to copy the URL for the image from the browser and paste this into the add image option in the signature line -

1683476687133.png

Repeat for any others as needed. You will likely need to insert a new line using the enter key to space the images out correctly.

For size fixing. I use this Change size tool -

1683476762050.png

As I own a few resorts... I don't want the full size banner sizes taking up too much space in the threads so I shrunk mine down a bit buy using 500 pixels as the width and leaving the height auto -

1683476847123.png

You can adjust as needed to fit your artistic/eclectic needs :)

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 1683476110359.png
    1683476110359.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1683476086131.png
    1683476086131.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter