!!!! Early Roll Call for January 21 2006 Eastern Magic Cruise !!!!

We did not have to lift the mood at the dinner table after the game, but of course the entire family are packer fans. I was in church during the game so had to wait till getting home to find out the score. Is that a Christmass mircle? As far as in Wisconsin it was -22 below zero Thursday morning the 23rd and windy. It's starting to warm up, but still can't beat being on a cruise now can it.

the4nitz's said:
We did not have to lift the mood at the dinner table after the game, but of course the entire family are packer fans.

Now, now. . . don't rub it in! :sad1: :confused3 LOL.

Despite the fact that you are Packer fans, we will keep the Magic in good shape for your arrival on 1/29 :cool1:

:cheer2: HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheer2:

"Waiting to live the dream again"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

O.k. . . .This post is for the4nitz's and plenam,

The Vikings play the Packers yet again this Sunday. We will be thinking of you guys at kick-off time. As they are playing at Lambeau, I am not overly optimistic. However. . . . on any given Sunday. . . . .you never know what will happen.

Good Luck Guys! :cheer2:

PiperG,
Thanks for the thought, I was really hoping we'd play Seattle or St. Louis, too much stress watching a Packer-Viking game. Right now I'm hoping to get tickets for the game, got lucky last year and went to the Seahawk playoff game. Anyway, good luck to you guys and may the best team win(Packers).
Brett

We are having a Packer/Viking tailgate party cook-out today at work. My boss is outside grilling in a snowstorm. Our production manager is from Minnesota, so he's dressed in Viking purple, while the rest of us are all in PACKERS shirts, we are trying to convert him to PACKERS.

PiperG, I hope we don't have anymore snow or ice storms until the middle of February, so we don't have to worry about getting to the boat.

Clarry

the4nitz's said:
PiperG, I hope we don't have anymore snow or ice storms until the middle of February, so we don't have to worry about getting to the boat.

Clarry

Amen to that! We are just a couple of weeks away. DH would have to send me to a mental institution if we couldn't get out on Friday 1/21. We have historically had good weather for our January trips, but you never know what can happen in Minnesota!

Go Vikes!!!!! :cheer2: Hey. . . .you gotta root for the home team, even if they don't have much of a chance. LOL.

PiperG,
Well, the Vikes won, I had a bad feeling about the game. Beating a team three time in one year is pretty hard to do, congrats and good luck against the Eagles. Anyway, see your getting close to your cruise, are you all packed yet?
Brett

Tinkerbell must have sprinkled some pixie dust on the Vikings. Things were looking pretty ugly after they backed into the playoffs and Randy Moss stormed off the field. I was glad they pulled it together today. Work should be interesting tomorrow with the various Packer fans in the office. :charac2:

We are feeling pretty organized for our departure on 1/21. That day couldn 't come a moment to soon, with temps below zero later this week. Yikes! It has been a cold winter!

Well I guess the best team won. Have fun on the Mickey Boat. I am starting to get things ready for our trip. Take care of the Mickey Boat for us.

Clarry

Gee, are you guys cold yet?? :earboy2: Wish we were leaving as soon as you are. Try to bring some of the warmth back from CC.

Brett

plenam said:
Gee, are you guys cold yet?? :earboy2:

No Kidding! It was 18 below at our house this morning. Get me out of here!

I agree it is too cold here, I need some warm weather. We never got above zero today. PiperG have a great trip.

O.K., so I thought that I was among the only ones so compulsive to book over a year in advance but I guess not! Nice to know that I will be among friends. My family and I will be on the Magic on 1/21 also -- our first cruise! I have two DSs who will be 9 and 4 by the time we sail. Glad to know that fellow DISers have boys about that age. My DS will be thrilled! We are in room 6562 so we are all pretty close. We are definitely looking forward to the mid-winter break being from Detroit! Too bad it wasn't this year!

Turnlisa,
Welcome aboard! Starting to look like this is going to be a Midwestern cruise. If this is your first cruise your going to love it, we had our first cruise this past May and it was great, our boys can't wait to get back on board.

Brett

Welcome aboard turnlisa. We love cruising. We leave next week for our 2nd cruise. Glad to be leaving the cold & snow.

PiperG - have fun next week.

PiperG,
Have a "Magical" time, hope it last a slow time, if you know what I mean.
Brett

Only 360 days to go, I can't wait :rolleyes1 . To the 4nitz's, have a Magical cruise :cheer2: .

Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter