Elizabeth Smart has been found

There is nothing yet on the major news sites. Where did you hear this???? WOW

I take that back - CNN JUST POSTED IT ON THEIR SITE - MORE INFO TO FOLLOW!

HOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fox news just reported she was found outside salt lake city at a burger king.

I'm watching MSNBC.

She was found at a BK in Sandee City, Utah with Emanual Mitchell and another woman. A citizen called the police reporting a suspicious group of people. The police are interviewing her with her parents right now.

Does anyone remember how long she's been missing? I just can't remember.

What wonderful news! I can't even being to imagine what her parents are feeling right now! The relief must be overwhelming!

OMG please let this be true. Just had breaking news on our local station. They are saying she was found during a routine traffic stop but it doesn't matter - just that she's been found alive!

Oh, I'm so relieved for the happy ending! I thought she was a goner for sure.

YIPPY! Her parants must be ecstatic!

I had given up on this one. I'm so glad I was wrong. Its wonderful to have a case like this not end with them finding the body of a little girl.

It is such great news.

Teen Elizabeth Smart Found Alive
2 minutes ago Add U.S. National - AP to My Yahoo!

SALT LAKE CITY - Elizabeth Smart, the 15-year-old girl who vanished from her bedroom nearly eight months ago, was found alive Wednesday during a traffic stop in suburban Salt Lake City, police said.

"Miracles do exist," said the girl's uncle, Tom Smart.

The girl was found in the car of a drifter who was pulled over in a traffic stop Wednesday afternoon, Sandy police spokeswoman Michelle Burnette said.

"Two separate women called in and said they thought they had spotted `Emmanuel,'" she said. Emmanuel, whose real name is Brian David Mitchell, once did work on the Smart's home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter