Epcot: Drinking Around the World

They took it down right after F&W -- in previous years they have left it up for a while...

Disney2005209.jpg

We will be there Sept 27-Oct.4th. Is the F&W festival during all hours the

WS is open or just like after 5:00 or so?

We will be there Sept 27-Oct.4th. Is the F&W festival during all hours the

WS is open or just like after 5:00 or so?

That's exactly when we're there! :wave:

The F&W festival is during all the hours that WS is open- 11am til 9pm unless there are evening extra magic hours. The stands get busier on the evenings and weekends though, so we usually try to go early. :)

Rosa Regala or how ever you spell it in Italy!! It's a pink Champaine SO GOOD.

Margarita's in Mexico

SLushes in France

there's some very good sake in japan

really just ask a cast member what the best drink is for each country! You'll find your favorite!

you HAVE to go to food and wine, there is so many extra countries represented and so much more to drink and eat! I had this really good "wine cooler/tea" from china it was so good! Japan had a good tea with alcohol!

This is a good place to ask this: has the rumored tequila bar in Mexico opened yet?

Mmmm... my favorite was Nuvo in France. It's a pink sparkling vodka, brand new to Paris. Soooo good.. and everywhere we walked, people kept yelling, 'ooooh. What's THAT!'

We've Heard anywhere from 2-9 hours to drink around the world. My wife and I would like to throw down a chalenge to any couple brave enough that is going to be there in early September. We will attempt to have a drink at every country in record time, we are in training now. We,re from Buffalo (a drinking town with a football problem) and feel if anyone should hold the record, we should. If anyone wants to come along for the ride, we could use a cheering section(ha ha ha).
Let us know if any competitors want to shre some good drinks and some great memories.
We're going to EPCOT on the 12th when are you going?

Also I hear the Itallian Mahrgarita is awsome. Can't wait to try them all!

After the lager and Pilsner in Germany, and the Guinness in England, we are lucky enough to stumble back to the Yacht or Beach Club without making any "hidden Mickeys" along the way.

I found out the hard way: they won't let you carry drinks from outside of the turnstiles at the International Gate to inside the resorts. One trip I had to chug the half-yard of Guinness I was carrying in order to get out of the park. That is when I ducked around a corner and made my own "hidden Mickey".

We're driving up this coming Friday for a two-night stay at the Yacht Club. Anyone want to share a pint or two?

EJKorvette mka Evan

if you had to pick between the lemon and the grand marnier slushie in France which would you pick? I haven't had either and as much as I would like to try both I may only get to one of them.

I'll be there Sept. 26th-28th for the 3rd Annual Monorail Drink-A-Thon on Friday. Come and join us, some members drop off and then we get new ones. We start at one of the hotel bars and then just ride our way around on the Monorail until we've hit them all. Usually finish it off at the Adventurers Club, but looks like this will be the last year for that. Bummer....:sad2:

I'll be there Sept. 26th-28th for the 3rd Annual Monorail Drink-A-Thon on Friday. Come and join us, some members drop off and then we get new ones. We start at one of the hotel bars and then just ride our way around on the Monorail until we've hit them all. Usually finish it off at the Adventurers Club, but looks like this will be the last year for that. Bummer....:sad2:

OMG I can't believe my timing, I get there on Sept 28 !!
I would love to do this with you.
Lynn

OMG I can't believe my timing, I get there on Sept 28 !!
I would love to do this with you.
Lynn

Crap!!
We're doing it Sept. 26th, on Friday!!
I'm leaving on the 28th, but why don't you start up your own, I'll bet there's a lot of people here on this thread that would be interested.
Just pick out a time and a meeting place. We had a ball, had people from several different states who had never met each other and we really had a ball!:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1
One thing to remember, as soon as you sit down, tell your server you want separate checks! They're very happy to do it as long as you let them know ahead of time. And we would always totally rearrange the bar seating so we could all sit together and get to meet one another, they're fine with that too!:banana:

so last time i went to disney i was only 19... im going back(9 years later,finally!!!) in october (20th to 25th) and until i saw this thread it hadent even occured to me to go drinking around the world, but now i have even another reason to be excited(me and my bf will prolly do beers around the world)!

i remember when i was real little, we got those passport books to get stamped, does anyone get them as adults to keep as a memory of being able to complete drinking around the world, or is that lame?

also, is anyone else going to be there when i will, its always fun to meet new people and drink good beer! =)

so last time i went to disney i was only 19... im going back(9 years later,finally!!!) in october (20th to 25th) and until i saw this thread it hadent even occured to me to go drinking around the world, but now i have even another reason to be excited(me and my bf will prolly do beers around the world)!

i remember when i was real little, we got those passport books to get stamped, does anyone get them as adults to keep as a memory of being able to complete drinking around the world, or is that lame?

also, is anyone else going to be there when i will, its always fun to meet new people and drink good beer! =)

Since you didn't think about drinking around the world it makes me think you don't know that you'll be there during the food & wine festival. Do you know about the Food & Wine festival???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter