Epcot: Drinking Around the World

no i do not! well, i do now =) we just booked the trip around my bf bday and i have just started looking into all of it... where can i find some good info on this food & wine festival?

There will be 8 of us going on a "no kids" trip from sept 26th-29th... we will probably be drinking around the world on Sat night(9/27)? not sure yet though. Thank you for all the yummy drink suggestions!! I can't wait....

Yes madxhatter…I haven’t bought the passport book. But I got the stamps on blank paper and autographs from CM’s from most countries. I will more than likely do the again this October.

My family likes to do sake bombs in Japan. It's beer and sake. Doesn't get much better.

There is a bar crawl in aug but I'm not sure when it is. if you google Epcot bar crawl I'm sure you can find it.

We've Heard anywhere from 2-9 hours to drink around the world. My wife and I would like to throw down a chalenge to any couple brave enough that is going to be there in early September. We will attempt to have a drink at every country in record time, we are in training now. We,re from Buffalo (a drinking town with a football problem) and feel if anyone should hold the record, we should. If anyone wants to come along for the ride, we could use a cheering section(ha ha ha).
Let us know if any competitors want to shre some good drinks and some great memories.

We will be there between Sept 6th-13th and would love to try and meet up for a drink or two and try the challange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter