Epcot Element Swap ~ Interest Thread

Hadn't thought about your first questions.. since they are small groups for C & D we could do w/ each ride getting 4 ppl to do whatever element they choose...(it'll give me a few more groups...but I will have to limit them to just those groups, no multiple groups of that section, otherwise it will get too big)...

As for the country groups A & B... you may sign up for both if you would like more than one set... that isn't an issue...

Sounds good! And, you want us to list our element choice in the sign-ups to avoid dups?

went and looked through what I had signed up in the other current swaps and will definately want to join groups A, C, D and R!

I don't need those groups...and Traci did a few of them in her swap also.

Question....on the single element groups...

Are you taking more than one person per attraction? Like will there be say someone making mats for Nemo, someone making tags, someone making boxes, etc. Or will there be someone making say mats for Nemo, boxes for SE, someone making shapes for Test Track? Just wondering how it will work? If we only get one element per attraction, will it be hard to use? Also, do you mind us signing up for both A & B in seperate countries so we get more than one element back for each country?

After much deliberation, I have decided to keep the groups as single elements only for A - D. I apologize if this upsets anyone but I don't want this swap to get too big with the end of school for everyone, summer vacations, and life in general..and I know many of you want to join swaps that are coming up. So, I want to keep this simple... I hope you all understand.

I do believe all the smaller countries, Canada, Mexico (that have 5 or 6 letters), I'm going to go with 1 letter per person so we can get many swappers in the groups... The larger countries will stand as is.
The icon, I thought could be a single element to decorate the page.. a tag, 2 deco shapes (because they are small).

There does not at this time seem to be much interest in the 4" country letters so I am going to remove those.. if there is interest at sign ups, I will add them..

I'm also going to remove the 2" EPCOT set.

Just returned today and had a great walk through world showcase with Buffy yesterday. I am in for this although I have to work all day Friday. Nancy I sent you a PM.

Cassey

I am considering this but am really trying to limit my swaps : ) The 2 inch EPCOT is one group I really was thinking about but it is gone, where did it go :eek: LOL

I would be interested in joining the element groups but probably not the letters.

:welcome:

Just returned today and had a great walk through world showcase with Buffy yesterday. I am in for this although I have to work all day Friday. Nancy I sent you a PM.

Cassey

Got it...

I am considering this but am really trying to limit my swaps : ) The 2 inch EPCOT is one group I really was thinking about but it is gone, where did it go :eek: LOL

I would like the EPCOT title letters as well.;)

I will add the 2" epcot group back in!! No worries... It'll be at the bottom of the list...

No, I'm doing single elements...

I have made several layouts with single elements as I use a lot of sketches so I can work single elements into my pages quite well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter