Epcot Element Swap ~ Interest Thread

No problem Thanks!

Now my turn to apologize for another last minute question (I actually have the day off and had time to study this a little more). Do you want us to specify the element that we will be making when we sign up or can we decide that later if we are still a little uncertain.

No problem Thanks!

Now my turn to apologize for another last minute question (I actually have the day off and had time to study this a little more:goodvibes). Do you want us to specify the element that we will be making when we sign up or can we decide that later if we are still a little uncertain.

No problem on the last minute question... I think it is totally okay for us to just pick our theme.. no need to decide on element...because if you are like me.. there are times that the element I chose does not work out and then I can't just change it up without going in and checking to make sure that it isn't already being used.. I personally think it's a lot more fun *unless of course it's a kit or specified in the requirements the expectations* to see what everyone comes up with...

So, in a nutshell, no feel free to do whatever works best for you with the group you choose..

Nan,, I thought there was going to be a new thread started, or are we signing up here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter