Epcot Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

If Nan will bring me examples of what is required when I see her Sunday, you can count me in for a country. I will be camping Saturday morning and will probably not have internet access. Just put me in whatever country is left over and I will find paper and supplies to make it work.

Oh, and if you would please send me sketches to pick from? My sketches are pretty dated.

AWM, I will email you some of the LOs and bring them with me!!!

If you want, I can sign you up!! Also, the sketches are up to you... You want me to send you some I have?? I'd be happy to send them.. Pinterest is a great tool to look at!!

:wave: Nice to see you on the boards!!!!

That would be perfect. Definitely would love to see the LO and the sketches. I've not searched for sketches since my own swap, forever ago.
I will PM you my country choices.

Question: for Holidays Around the World, are you planning them as a separate group with a page for each country? Or are you just planning to do a general page and include it with the big swap?

If you are planning option 1, I'm interested even though we aren't going this year. We have gone during late November/early December on our last several trips and its when we plan on going next year.

I'm good with either way you decide. I just wanted to be able to give Cassey my pics for that group if you were doing them separately.

Am I missing it? I don't see that you have urbkols (Michelle) on the list of players. That will get us one closer to filling up the countries.

M's has paper 5 for $1 through Saturday, May 11. Looks like I will be signing up and then going to order paper.:thumbsup2

Glad you are back in the fold AWM!

I think I found more sketches last night. It was late so I wasn't 100% conscious. I need to see if I still like them. LOL

WOOHOO!!

I found my sketches and matched them up with my themes. I have 3 of each.
Now I can go back to working on AK. LOL

Oh and I've found 3 sketches for MGM!

Question: for Holidays Around the World, are you planning them as a separate group with a page for each country? Or are you just planning to do a general page and include it with the big swap?

If you are planning option 1, I'm interested even though we aren't going this year. We have gone during late November/early December on our last several trips and its when we plan on going next year.

I'm good with either way you decide. I just wanted to be able to give Cassey my pics for that group if you were doing them separately.

Am I missing it? I don't see that you have urbkols (Michelle) on the list of players. That will get us one closer to filling up the countries.

Thanks Danielle for looking out for me.;) I'll be up bright and early on Saturday West Coast Time!

I would also be interested doing the Holidays around the World as a separate group even though I'm not going this year. I'm hoping to go next year since we have a cruise booked for the Fantasy over New Year's Eve if I can get the funds in order and convince DH one day at Epcot!

M's has paper 5 for $1 through Saturday, May 11. Looks like I will be signing up and then going to order paper.:thumbsup2

Don't forget the 15% off entire purchase including sale items coupon which starts tomorrow. I'll let you know tomorrow evening what the paper sale will be next week as our sales start on Friday in Canada and I've come to know what the matching US price will be. when you get 5 pages for 1 we get 3 pages for 1 and so on.

I'm fine either way with the holidays around the world section, what does everyone think?

If we get 4, we could do 3 countries each? Or if we get 3, we can do 4 each?

Annie's back! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter