• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ethical question about ddp

Status
Not open for further replies.
LouisianaDisneyFan said:
Whether you get away with it or not, lying is unethical no matter how you rationalize it. ~Ev
I said this in the third post, but I feel a need to comment again. I've read a lot of "gloom and doom" type posts here that I think are unwarranted. While I think it's extremely unethical if someone wants to do this, and that they should feel awful in the process, I don't think it has the potential to ruin the plan for everyone. It actually, IMO, has the potential to ruin the plan for the cheaters. If Disney sees more people doing this, they will simply attach the dining plan to the admission media instead of on a separate card. Then it's tied to age, and obvious to any server that the wrong type of meal is ordered. I think that's a simple solution that's easily handled in their computer system, and would be the course Disney would take if faced with an unprofitable situation. Makes sense to me, anyway... ~Ev

P.S. - This is in NO way intended to support the original poster, as I do not agree with his suggested actions at all... I just hate to see people panicking over something that will in all likelihood not happen.

This thread is being closed for personal attacks. While lively discussion of topics related to WDW dining are welcome here, insulting comments directed toward other posters are not. Please refrain from name calling and insults when posting on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter