Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

mom2cookies said:
ok . Well, i entered the coordinates for the water mickey for me and the grass one for my daughter. I got a code she did not. :confused3 Of course it doesn't really matter as it is over with, but thought i'd update.

As long as you get just one hidden mickey correct, you should still get a code. :)

miss missy said:
what park it is today with the rollercoaster?
I'm pretty sure that the coaster is California Screamin' at Disney California Adventures. Could someone who has actually seen it please confirm that I'm correct with what park it is?

You are correct - that is Disney California Adventure's coaster. Been there!

Yes it is California Adventure.. we close to
Disenyland and that is California Adventure
This is what I put

Mickey4
Doanld 3
Goofy 5
Goofy6

In California Adventure

Has anyone not gotten their codes from yesterday yet? Oh, i hope im not alone on this one.

Oh thank goodness, not about not getting them, just not being alone. I think i would have cried. Well at least gotten out the good ole' ice cream.

It looks to me like the third one is half way in Donald 2 and partly in Donald 3. Would it be considered Donald 2 since most of it is in that area?? :confused3

I got Mickey 3, Mickey 6, Donald 2, and Goofy 6 for today (& Blizzard Beach). eBay has said that if a hidden mickey falls in 2 locations, either one will count. :)

AmberDaze said:
I got Mickey 3, Mickey 6, Donald 2, and Goofy 6 for today (& Blizzard Beach). eBay has said that if a hidden mickey falls in 2 locations, either one will count. :)
I am putting Donald 3, because it is more in 3 than 2, but you are right, they have said either will count.

Based on the clouds and color of the sky, I am sure it is Blizzard Beach. :rotfl2:

:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter