• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

what is the answer for the one in the middle of Donald and Mickey 2/3 ?? gesh it is right in the middle of both. And goofy 2 or 3? I wonder if they do this and make either answer correct :confused3

others are

goofy 1
goofy 5

I noticed today that there was a notation above the picture that if the Hidden Mickey lies equally between two spaces on the grid, both will be counted as correct answers. Yay!

I went onto Ebay and asked about it overlapping two different coordinates. They said that either answer would be correct. For today I have:

Donald 3
Goofy 1,3,5

Castaway Bay

miss missy said:
what is the answer for the one in the middle of Donald and Mickey 2/3 ?? gesh it is right in the middle of both. And goofy 2 or 3? I wonder if they do this and make either answer correct :confused3

others are

goofy 1
goofy 5

Take two stiff pieces of paper and hold them against your screen at the grid lines. It makes in easier to decide which section has the majority of the Hidden Mickey.

Today I have Donald 3, Goofy 1,2,5 at castaway cay. The Goofy 2 one is half in 3, so either should work.

And since you only have to get one right for code I think people are over analyzing it.

macntosh said:
And since you only have to get one right for code I think people are over analyzing it.

Don't you have to get them all right to try to win the big prize though?

milliepie said:
Don't you have to get them all right to try to win the big prize though?
I think each correct part of hidden mickeys gives you one additional entry to the big contest, but you can also get an entry by going into the official rules at the bottom of the contest page and scrolling down to where is says "How to enter". In that section there is a link for alternate entries. Or you can get an entry for winning an auction.

OhioFamily said:
I went onto Ebay and asked about it overlapping two different coordinates. They said that either answer would be correct. For today I have:

Donald 3
Goofy 1,3,5

Castaway Bay
That's what I put.

ok i have a problem

todays picture ( castaway cay) am I the only 1 that sees a HIDDEN mickey at Goofy 4 in the water? To me the big grass mickey isn't a hidden mickey it is part of the natural picture. Aren't the "hidden mickeys " are added to the original and the grass mickey isn't added. PLEASE someone give me your ideas about this. :confused3

I had thought about that one (the back of the boat right?) but then started to think it was those bouy things they put out in the water so went with the grass one

mom2cookies said:
ok i have a problem

todays picture ( castaway cay) am I the only 1 that sees a HIDDEN mickey at Goofy 4 in the water? To me the big grass mickey isn't a hidden mickey it is part of the natural picture. Aren't the "hidden mickeys " are added to the original and the grass mickey isn't added. PLEASE someone give me your ideas about this. :confused3
I don't see a mickey there at all.

mom2cookies said:
ok i have a problem

yep you are the only one LOL. ALL of them so far have been clear mickeys, that one is not clear at all.

Page one shows the grass area as a HM. Seems we all agree it is. Also it looks photoshopped, not natural to me.

mom2cookies said:
ok i have a problem

I don't see anything. And anyway, in the other pictures, ebay has manipulated the scenary so that it looks like a Mickey. Like the clouds, the trees, the lamp post on the first day, or the shadow under the hat yesterday. It wouldn't be much different to move the grass around a bit.

OhioFamily said:

Donald 3
Goofy 1,3,5

Castaway Bay

me too!

mom2cookies said:
ok i have a problem

Even though we don't have to get all the mickeys correct... I personally don't think that the hidden mickey shape in the grass and other areas is actually a part of the landscape. I think they edited the picture as they did with the other ones. Someone please correct me if I am wrong (I've been there, but cannot recall). I'm going with Donald 3, Goofy 1, Goofy 2, and Goofy 5. :)

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but I saw two people announced that they won one of the trips. The first one was the Princess for a Day, and the other was the Sports Pkg). I'm hoping I'll get that special phone call soon!! :teeth:

The hidden mickey in Goofy 5 is definately not part of the landscape. I think I recall looking out there on our cruise and being suprised how bare that area really is! :) What I think you see is sort of like a ship propellar, or part of the ship that is working just causing ripples in the water............have a happy mickey day!!

hmmm...I got what you all got but just wondering, has anyone gotten their messages from yesterdays mickey hunt? I am sure i got them right,,,well i got what you all got yesterday and i have not received a message :(

ok . Well, i entered the coordinates for the water mickey for me and the grass one for my daughter. I got a code she did not. :confused3 Of course it doesn't really matter as it is over with, but thought i'd update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter