Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

I haven't gotten mine from the whole Tokyo/WDW thing either. I sent them in at 2:30AM (which, in my time, is 30 minutes after the picture changed over) and I put WDW. Not going to worry just yet though, it hasn't been a full 36 hours until 2:30PM today.

Help! What is todays location of the hidden mickey? Where is that castle located? Thanks!

Dashzap said:
Today was easier to place. Not that many big hats around. :sunny:

Mine was yesterday that I was looking for. It was a castle. I finally figured it out! LOL!

Danovara said:
Yes cat the general thought is Liberty MK WDW. Hope you changed it already. But from what I understand you will still get the code as long as one of your mickeys are correct

Thanks Vary. As it turns out I didn't change it and still got my codes. Woot! :banana:

Help! I'm not seeing the last mickey in the black spot on the lower right. Is it goofy5 or goofy6?

Ack- yesterday I think I said Disneyland, Main St! And I've been there 30+ times! Oops!

I cannot find the 4th Mickey today- I'm going nuts. I have found 2 in Goofy and 1 in Mickey- any help? I'm donating all my codes to Maleficent, but want a chance at the ebay prize!

Thanks!

tinkamom said:
Help! I'm not seeing the last mickey in the black spot on the lower right. Is it goofy5 or goofy6?

It kind of lays in between- more in goofy5 though I think. It's sideways with the ears pointing to the right.

November 29th
Mickey-4: The leafs make an outline of a mickey
Goofy-4: Pine tree branch and neelds make the mickey.
Goofy-5/6: the mickey is sideways, its a black shadow between Star covered horns looking loop

I can not find the 4th one. ANy ideas?

its location is: Disney-MGM Studios

jbourne said:
November 29th
Goofy-5/6: the mickey is sideways, its a black shadow between Star covered horns looking loop

The first page in this thread shows all the hidden mickeys. :)
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1284782&page=1&pp=15

jbourne said:
November 29th

Mickey-4
Goofy-4
Goofy-5
Mickey 5 (under the rim of the hat, looks like a shodow)

Disney-MGM Studios

It took me forever to find tonight's last hidden mickey (the one on the rim of the hat). Usually I'm pretty good at finding all kinds of hidden mickey's, in fact it is an ongoing game in our household!! Whoever finds a hidden mickey gets much praise and adoration!!

Okay so what boat is it and where is it? All the pictures I can find of the ships look the same and it seems like both places are gorgeous with white sand. Someone on the first page said Castaway Cay, so I put that as my "just in case so if it's right I'll have put my answers in early" thing but I'd like a second opinion to be sure.

It is definitely Castaway Cay as I have been there several times.

and there are 4 hidden mickey's, dont count the ones on the boat's designs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter