Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

Melp said:
It is definitely Liberty Square-Magic Kingdom. Why? The left upper story window! All tokyo pics show it broken, WDW pics it is not broken. Thanks to hockey for pointing this out to me (not that I hadn't already picked WDW anyway) and since he did not post this I am lol.

I saw that, but it did not seem broken in a couple of the pics I looked at. :confused3

Still going with Liberty Square - Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup2

Well I just got codes from my answers this morning I think and I went with WDW Mansion. So far three days, four codes, not sure how that happened.

OK...sitting here picking up and studying a scale paper model of the HM in WDW. I will have to go for WDW over Tokyo also. The bricks under the front right cornice do differ a lot. Also the broken window, the 4 trees out front, the weather vane and the chess piece on the roof. The website that was from bigbrian-nc was my deciding factor in the choice. He posts on another Disney site I go on and as far as I know he has never been to Tokyo also the pics on his site are of postcards(official like) The pictures of the mansion on his webpage are older in date---look at the growth of the trees out front in the one side shot of the HM in WDW. They are about 5-10 years older and the Tokyo shot from the side does not have any trees like that out front.

Babbling I know but my eyes hurt from squinting so they are affecting my brain. :teeth:

EDIT>>>SEE ABOVE ITALICS

I thought the Haunted Mansion at WDW was in Frontierland. :confused3

I am going with WDW also but I can not see the last hidden mickey

so far I have:

Donald 1

Mickey 4

goofy 5

where it the last one?

Maleficent2 said:
I am going with WDW also but I can not see the last hidden mickey

so far I have:

Donald 1

Mickey 4

goofy 5

where it the last one?

Mickey 6 :)

macntosh said:
Well I just got codes from my answers this morning I think and I went with WDW Mansion. So far three days, four codes, not sure how that happened.

In case you do not know this - you get a code for vmk if you get even ONE hidden mickey or location correct each day.

Cool for you that you have an extra code somehow! :)

Disney Dreams said:
In case you do not know this - you get a code for vmk if you get even ONE hidden mickey or location correct each day.

Cool for you that you have an extra code somehow! :)

This morning when I put my codes in, the thread was saying the park was tokyo. Are you saying that since I put in tokyo and it is wrong, I will still get my codes if I have at least one hidden mickey correct?

I'm just asking so I know whether to go change my answer or not.
thanks!

Yes cat the general thought is Liberty MK WDW. Hope you changed it already. But from what I understand you will still get the code as long as one of your mickeys are correct

Okay so day 5 is definitely Fantasyland Disneyland? There's no identical castles anywhere else? I don't want any confusion like last night. ;)

A friend of mine who goes to DLR every week instantly recognized this castle, so that's all I need to pick DLR-Fantasyland

macntosh said:

I sent in my answer for day 4 before all the debate, I said Tokyo and got codes today as well.

I spent about 3 hours searching the web this moring for photo day 5. All the sites said that Disneyland and Hong Kong have the same castle. I said Disneyland -just because.

Definately NOT HK Disneyland as the sky would be greyer...

I submitted my answers yesterday around noon. When will i get my codes? Do they all have ot be right to get codes? Thank you.

ilikebenjen said:
I submitted my answers yesterday around noon. When will i get my codes? Do they all have ot be right to get codes? Thank you.

I believe they said 36 hrs after you submit. No they don't have to be all correct to get codes :cool1:

Melp said:
A friend of mine who goes to DLR every week instantly recognized this castle, so that's all I need to pick DLR-Fantasyland

Look at the shape of today's castle.

Look at the shape of the castle in my signature banner.

'nuff said. DLR Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter