• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsheppo said:
Has anyone tried any of the new Yankee Candle scents? I was given one of the Gingerbread Maple and Biscotti tarts but haven't tried them out yet.

Hopefully these new scents will be available for the Fall YC exchange.

A DISer had sent me the berry smoothie candy, and I have never heard of it before, so that could be one of the newer scents.
Hopefully I will be able to try more of the new line soon.

mommytotwo said:
A DISer had sent me the berry smoothie candy, and I have never heard of it before, so that could be one of the newer scents.
Hopefully I will be able to try more of the new line soon.

Ooo!! I didn't see that one in the catalog I got. That sounds like a great one.

Tigger113 said:
I live in GA and I HATE HATE the heat so much! I want snow!!!!
I am glad you had a good anniversary! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi, where in North Georgia are you? ( if you don't mind )
We had really bad thunderstorms today, it was scary.

PixieDust32 said:
Hi, where in North Georgia are you? ( if you don't mind )
We had really bad thunderstorms today, it was scary.

I live in Woodstock. You wouldn't believe the TRAFFIC! If you are driving between 4 and 7 be prepared to be delayed at least an hour depending on if there was a wreck or not. We had some big lightning bolts today! You could tell they were very close to the house. We needed the rain though.

In Hawaii you have rain all the time.I wish I was living in Hawaii! :)

I bought a jar of the Gingerbread Maple....it smells so good....but it is too hot for me to be burning candles right now.
I have been trying NOT to buy any because my stash is so huge, but when the local craft store comes out with a 40% off coupon, I have to go get a jar :rolleyes:

I won't be around until late tomorrow....going to the zoo with my best bud (from the girlfriends trip counter :) ). We are arriving before the zoo opens to make ADR calls for Jan :hyper:

We're burning candles... not hot here:teeth::cool: It's cold

Tigger113 said:
I live in Woodstock. You wouldn't believe the TRAFFIC! If you are driving between 4 and 7 be prepared to be delayed at least an hour depending on if there was a wreck or not. We had some big lightning bolts today! You could tell they were very close to the house. We needed the rain though.

In Hawaii you have rain all the time.I wish I was living in Hawaii! :)

OMG! No kidding, you are in the heart of traffic and wrecks. A couple weeks ago a huge lightning fried my computer and my big TV :(

PixieDust32 said:
OMG! No kidding, you are in the heart of traffic and wrecks. A couple weeks ago a huge lightning fried my computer and my big TV :(

That is horrible! When I see bad lightning I try to turn off the computers and unplug tvs, electronics.etc. but If I am not home than there is nothing I can do! :sunny:

Compared to what you get Nancy.. not cold.. but cold enough.. esp when you don't have air con or central heating or anything.

There is a little rain around at the moment, and some winds blowing off the snow down south, so it's been quite chilly come late afternoon/evening.

Nutsy said:
Compared to what you get Nancy.. not cold.. but cold enough.. esp when you don't have air con or central heating or anything.

There is a little rain around at the moment, and some winds blowing off the snow down south, so it's been quite chilly come late afternoon/evening.

Have you seen any big spiders lately? :teeth:

Tigger113 said:
That is horrible! When I see bad lightning I try to turn off the computers and unplug tvs, electronics.etc. but If I am not home than there is nothing I can do! :sunny:

Yup! We do the same, but we weren't home, my Mommy was a bit sick and we went to visit, I turned everything off but I didn't unplug them :(

Tigger113 said:

That's the best thing you can do... we've gotten into the habit of unplugging everything at night when we go to bed. As for lightening frying the comptuer.. I've been there.. but the lightening was nowhere near us... it was way off... but it still managed to do the damage.

Tigger113 said:
Have you seen any big spiders lately? :teeth:

Ummm no;) It's winter here right now.. so no spiders.. but come summer they will be out in force.. big creepy hairy things that really scare me.

Ick..spiders. We have too many here too....hazard of country living ;)

I'm off for the night...you gals have a nice visit :wave:

Nite Nancy.. have a good day tomorrow.. I'll be working.. cos it's Monday....:goodvibes

Just finished eatting-yum.

Why are there these big planes flying over our house at 7:30 at night :confused3 . Usually there is only those small little planes that take people on tours to the volcano. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter