Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
mommytotwo said:
Just finished eatting-yum.

Why are there these big planes flying over our house at 7:30 at night :confused3 . Usually there is only those small little planes that take people on tours to the volcano. :rolleyes:

different route?

Hi Kayla:wave:

What are you doing up so early?

Morning everyone - looks like the :sunny: will appear for a while today!! I know we need the rain - but sheesh.

Morning everyone! Have a good Sunday. I have to make a couple dishes for our potluck at church this morning or I'm not usually up this early.

It's nice getting to know everyone.

Good morning....glad to see so many stopping by to chat :)
I am headed off to the zoo in a few minutes....looks like another :sunny: day...and going to be hot again.

Wow! I've got alot of reading to do!
DH is usually travelling all week, so it's easy for me to spend some time here after the boys are in bed. I'll get started on it tomorrow.

The sun's out here, too, Vannigirl! We've even got the windows open--I really hate AC, so I'm loving it!

I did see something on this page about spiders...you don't want to know what's in our garage most days! DH 10 will probably end up being an entomologist (only know this $10 word because I live with him! :goodvibes ) ....LOVES bugs! The catarpillars are cool, but the praying mantis that he keeps in a bug cage as a pet.....ugh! :eek: :crazy2:

Afternoon all :) Well the sun did not hold out - cloudy now:(

I hope the rain holds back till I can cook dinner on the grill, having Pork Loin.

I just found out that my friend had her baby girl this morning, so we might go and visit her. It's an hour drive to and an hour back, so hopefully my husband will decide to come along with us.

So, for all of you who visit friends and family at the hospital after giving birth, having an operation.....do you bring them something? If so what? I also bring a gift, flowers.... but have heard some interesting things before so just wondering what everyone here does.

Leslie, enjoy your pork loin. We grilled yesterday and this morning my fingers were swollen again. My husband thinks it is from the seasoning that I put on the steak :(.

pennst8r said:
I did see something on this page about spiders...you don't want to know what's in our garage most days! DH 10 will probably end up being an entomologist (only know this $10 word because I live with him! :goodvibes ) ....LOVES bugs! The catarpillars are cool, but the praying mantis that he keeps in a bug cage as a pet.....ugh! :eek: :crazy2:

UGHHH! I HATE Bugs sooooooooooooo much!! I am glad I have girls!
LOL!

mommytotwo said:
I just found out that my friend had her baby girl this morning, so we might go and visit her. It's an hour drive to and an hour back, so hopefully my husband will decide to come along with us.

So, for all of you who visit friends and family at the hospital after giving birth, having an operation.....do you bring them something? If so what? I also bring a gift, flowers.... but have heard some interesting things before so just wondering what everyone here does.

Leslie, enjoy your pork loin. We grilled yesterday and this morning my fingers were swollen again. My husband thinks it is from the seasoning that I put on the steak :(.

Congrats to her!
I bring them baby gifts, a small cake, and flowers if they had a baby. After someone gets out of the hospital for anything. I usually bring them dinner a couple nights or order them a pizza and have it delivered to them.

I hope you feel better soon! :sunny:

mommytotwo said:
Have fun at the zoo Nancy.
kimmikayb-what are you making to take along with you?

I took a double batch potato casserole with corn flake topping....you know that one? Yum, it's always a hit. And I made three meatloafs because this year our church wasn't providing meat. I was worried about it, but it turned out fine...lots of great food. I love potlucks. The kids behaved well and sang beautifully. It's my DH's bday so he's taking a nap now because that's what he wanted to do. I'm going to clean house....bible school week keeps me away from my regular chores and then he and I are going out without kids to this great local restaurant....Johnny's Italian Steak House YUM!! Then we'll either catch a movie or play mini golf.

kimmikayb said:
[/B]

I took a double batch potato casserole with corn flake topping....you know that one? Yum, it's always a hit. And I made three meatloafs because this year our church wasn't providing meat. I was worried about it, but it turned out fine...lots of great food. I love potlucks. The kids behaved well and sang beautifully. It's my DH's bday so he's taking a nap now because that's what he wanted to do. I'm going to clean house....bible school week keeps me away from my regular chores and then he and I are going out without kids to this great local restaurant....Johnny's Italian Steak House YUM!! Then we'll either catch a movie or play mini golf.

Happy birthday to him!

Ohh I forgot to tell you guys that we have a new puppy. I know, one more trouble maker, but we cannot resist.
His name is bear, he is 5 weeks old and he is a pomarian (Spelling?) mix, he is so tiny and cute.
We got him from the same people we got the other 2, my DD Shawny's friend. They give it to Shawny for her birthday, but he wasn't born yet back then LOL!

I'll post a pic later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter