Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
We grilled yesterday and this morning my fingers were swollen again. My husband thinks it is from the seasoning that I put on the steak .

Patsy, I was preeclampsic with both pregnancies - NO SALT AT ALL - even the bottoms of my feet were swollen! It was really bad the last couple of weeks. Mrs. Dash has a salt free seasoning that's pretty good. Other than the swelling, how are you feeling?

And who has the new puppy? Roxy? Awwwwwwwwwwww
Thanks for the Minute Maid link, Tigger113! How is the pirates exchange coming along?

snowwhitesmom said:
And who has the new puppy? Heidi? Awwwwwwwwwwww
Thanks for the Minute Maid link, Tigger113! How is the pirates exchange coming along?

I know there is at least 2 people sending out tomorrow. The person I told you about sent me an email saying they want to be in the exchange but never picked up their PM with their names yet. :rolleyes:

How is your Jam/Jelly exchange?

Potato Casserole...very easy.

(1) 2 lb bag of hashbrowns (the chunks, not the shredded)
(1) 8 oz sour cream (get light if you want to cut down on calories/fat)
(1) Can Cream of chicken or mushroom soup, depending on your taste (ditto for the reduced fat)
(1) bag of shredded cheese, I use mild cheddar or cheddar jack depending on how I feel
(1) chopped onion

Mix this all together, throw in a Pam sprayed casserole dish. Sometimes I add garlic powder to it, all depends on who I'm kissing ;) Salt and pepper lightly. I also like to microwave the bag of hashbrowns first to thaw them out and even get them slightly hot. I think it cooks faster that way.

Crushed up a cup or so of cornflakes, pour a stick of melted butter on those and toss together. Sprinkle this on top of the potatoes. Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes, uncovered. This is a GREAT potluck dish. I never go home with any.

PixieDust32 said:
Ohh I forgot to tell you guys that we have a new puppy. I know, one more trouble maker, but we cannot resist.
His name is bear, he is 5 weeks old and he is a pomarian (Spelling?) mix, he is so tiny and cute.
We got him from the same people we got the other 2, my DD Shawny's friend. They give it to Shawny for her birthday, but he wasn't born yet back then LOL!

I'll post a pic later.

Oh yes! Looking forward to those pictures. I can never resist a new puppy. Our new puppy is getting bigger every minute I look at him. So much for him staying small, lol. He's a rat terrier.

OK, here the pix.

This is Bear, I was holding me.

bear1zl1.jpg

And here with his brothers.

bear2ns5.jpg

And here my DD Shawny and her friend holding them.

bear3lw3.jpg

PixieDust32 said:
OK, here the pix.

bear1zl1.jpg

bear2ns5.jpg

bear3lw3.jpg

very, very cute puppies.

Thank you.

The other 2 dogs we have, don't know what to do with him, they play and sniff on him, they all too cute.

Ohhh today's weather was perfect, if only it could be like this year round.

Just wanted to let you all know the Turkey was delicious. :teeth:

Thank you for the pixie dust for my mom. I hear that radiation drains some people, hope mom does ok.

Having girls doesn't always matter, my sister was big into bugs when she was little.

Tigger113 said:
UGHHH! I HATE Bugs sooooooooooooo much!! I am glad I have girls!
LOL!

Pooh67_68 said:
Ohhh today's weather was perfect, if only it could be like this year round.

Just wanted to let you all know the Turkey was delicious. :teeth:

Thank you for the pixie dust for my mom. I hear that radiation drains some people, hope mom does ok.

I will keep your mom in my prayers. I hope she does great with radiation. :grouphug:

PixieDust32 said:
Thank you.

The other 2 dogs we have, don't know what to do with him, they play and sniff on him, they all too cute.

They are ADORABLE! If I were you I just might have to dress them up in Build a Bear or American Girl Clothes! :goodvibes

Too cute. :goodvibes

PixieDust32 said:
OK, here the pix.

bear1zl1.jpg

bear2ns5.jpg

bear3lw3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter