Figment Popcorn Bucket Insanity

They really really really really really really need to honor the 2 per person rule a lot better.
And I’ve said this on other posts but if I somehow ran merchandise the first thing I’d do is hire humans to scour eBay and other websites and stopping the sales.
This is getting way out of hand

There is nothing Disney can do about a guest purchasing an item and then reselling it. It has nothing to do with copyright infringement.

Last edited:
The worst part is that I have an interest in some of the stuff that is at that food booth that is not a popcorn bucket. Oh well. Hopefully they'll sell out of these before my february trip.

I'm hoping they sell out by Sunday. My husband was SO disappointed when I showed him the pictures.

I'm hoping the line goes down this weekend or at least later in the week when I'm there - or make a separate line so people don't have to wait hours for soup and a bloody mary (which we all want). I'm not overly hyped about the bucket, but if there's no line (or a short line) and they have them available I might get one.

The problem is it is 2 per person. Mom, dad, and 2 kids is 8 buckets.

If its a family, it should be just 2. It's like retail in how you can buy 2 of one limited item, but your S/O can not, even if they get out of line and then come back in.

Since it is a food booth and there is only one line, they should require a minimum food purchase for each popcorn bucket (in addition to the cost of the bucket). I wonder what that would do for the line/demand?

I'm a huge Figment fan and have almost every collectible item that's been made over the years. I would never spend $25 much less 200 on a plastic popcorn bucket. But to each his own...

We were just there and saw plenty of people with multiples. I was shocked by how many greedy people there were. My daughter really wanted one, but the line was still hours long in the late afternoon so we did not get one.

There are already 5 on Ebay with multiple bids for over $100.

But yes Disney, don't worry about redoing Journey Into Imagination to make it better. No one cares about Figment.

I keep saying they already have the blueprint. Mystic Manor, instead of the Monkey and professor, you have Figment and Dreamfinder. Use the ride system and tech and change the story a bit obviously.
As to grown adults queuing 6.5 hours to buy a cheap piece of pink plastic made in China, it‘s bizarre. Half of them will be in landfill over the next few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter