Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game

On that event thing about the June ride-a-thon, wasn't there something about "deep" or "under" the sea? That might explain the middle of the submarine.

... The middle section is not supposed to be rewarded through the game. Please keep your eyes on the newsletter for further details...

...like what you will need to buy at Disneyland to get a middle which will be a virtual gift with purchase to promote the opening of the new Nemo ride now that we have taken away all quests from DLR. :rolleyes1

...like what you will need to buy at Disneyland to get a middle which will be a virtual gift with purchase to promote the opening of the new Nemo ride now that we have taken away all quests from DLR. :rolleyes1

You smell that? Hmmm, smells like Pirate is going on a roadtrip from NoCal to SoCal... All it would take is several ounces of caffeine, a bunch of Disney soundtracks onto the ol' 'Pod, and plenty of gallons of gas, and I'm TOTALLY there.

Completely serious, not an exaggeration.

I found this on another site. It's a Contact Us reply explaining about the middle piece.

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the problems you were experiencing with VMK.
We believe that we have fixed the problem now.

The middle section is not supposed to be rewarded through the game. Please keep
your eyes on the newsletter for further details.

However, if you are still experiencing difficulties with this please reply and
give us specific technical information such as:
- the exact nature of the problem
- how long it has been going on
- how you are accessing VMK (dial-up, DSL, cable)
- your browser information (MSIE, Firefox, etc)
- your computer platform (PC or Mac)
- your operating system (ie: Windows XP, Mac-OSX, etc)

If you are the parent writing in to report a problem your child is having,
please include the name of their avatar (character) in VMK.

Regards,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support
http://www.vmk.com

>The new nemo game is not giving out middle pieces anymore just pins, can you
fix this plz? And can you put something on the main webpage about the game so we
don't have to try and tell somebody how to find the game?

Thx

LoL... That Message looks a little familiar...

Does anyone know when the Ride a Thon is taking place?? I can't seem to find any thing on the Home Page.

Thanks

Oops. Sorry about that. I just thought it would be important for people to know.

No need to apoligize, I just posted that message on the previous page of this thread. Can't believe it already made it onto another site so fast.

Goodness, anyone else going through bribe attempts over middle pieces?? I had one today that made me laugh.

Guy came into my room asking if I had been on the Nemo ride yet. I said no, he said he had, so I asked him how he liked it. Didn't answer that. He said he taped and and he'd put it online for me if...and stopped there. Well of course I knew where this was going but played dumb and said "if..?" Then he answered "If you give me your middle pieces." Oh yeah, ok, let me hand them right over! I just said nice try and booted him out of the room. And yeah, let me agree to going to your outside site. :rolleyes:

Goodness, anyone else going through bribe attempts over middle pieces?? I had one today that made me laugh.

Guy came into my room asking if I had been on the Nemo ride yet. I said no, he said he had, so I asked him how he liked it. Didn't answer that. He said he taped and and he'd put it online for me if...and stopped there. Well of course I knew where this was going but played dumb and said "if..?" Then he answered "If you give me your middle pieces." Oh yeah, ok, let me hand them right over! I just said nice try and booted him out of the room. And yeah, let me agree to going to your outside site. :rolleyes:

Lol! I had the same guy try to get middle piece from me :rotfl2:

I installed this game, but I can't play it! Whenever I launch it, it brings up this message:

Flash not detected!
You must have Flash 6 or higher to run this program

... but I *do* have the latest version of Flash installed.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

(I'm trying this on Windows XP.)

I installed this game, but I can't play it! Whenever I launch it, it brings up this message:

Flash not detected!
You must have Flash 6 or higher to run this program

... but I *do* have the latest version of Flash installed.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

(I'm trying this on Windows XP.)
When I have had this problem in the past using Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel to remove Flash and/or Shockwave and then reinstalling them from the Adobe website has fixed the problem.

do not remove Shockwave and Flash from the control panel - EVER

it NEVER works right

always remove shockwave from the uninstall file in the shockwave folder, and always remove flash from the file on the Adobe website (search "Remove Flash" in Adobe tech help)

Then reinstall and try it again. I would put a sawbuck on Shockwave and Flash not uninstalling fully the last time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter