Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any one wanting to meet up next Saturday. Taking my son to DQ if anyone wants to meet. Would like to get there a little after 11:00 (I think that is when they open). And I can only take DQ for a couple of hours.

But, after DQ, I'm up for a meet anywhere. Think I am having WDW withdrawals.:goodvibes

Any one wanting to meet up next Saturday. Taking my son to DQ if anyone wants to meet. Would like to get there a little after 11:00 (I think that is when they open). And I can only take DQ for a couple of hours.

But, after DQ, I'm up for a meet anywhere. Think I am having WDW withdrawals.:goodvibes

I'll be there...I know I'm having withdrawals...it may actually be over a month since I've been there

sounds good. Then im going to F&W. Oh look something I can mark off of the list!

hello... to those going to F&W will someone check Belgium and Korea and see what kind of drinks and food they have... I cant find it in any of the list :( I think am going senile... I thought I read it somewhere that this 2 countries are new and included... :faint:

hello... to those going to F&W will someone check Belgium and Korea and see what kind of drinks and food they have... I cant find it in any of the list :( I think am going senile... I thought I read it somewhere that this 2 countries are new and included... :faint:

can do... but you might want to text and remind me on Saturday LOL

A search of the WDW site lead me to these menus for the two new countries. I am sure Sha and any others coming here soon will be happy to taste test menu items for you (I know I plan on hanging out there next weekend).

NEW-Belgium, Introduced: 2010
•Steamed Mussels with Roasted Garlic Cream
•Freshly Baked Waffles with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
•Stella Artois
•Godiva Chocolate Iced Coffee
•Leffe
•Hoegaarden

NEW-South Korea, Introduced: 2010
•Lettuce Wraps with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw
•Barbecue Short Rib with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi
•Honey Ginger Tea
•Jinro Chamisul Soju
•Bohae Bokbunjajoo (Black Raspberry Rice Wine)

Here is a list of the entire offerings of all the countries on the WDW website:

Food and Wine Festival Offerings

still trying to move to Florida.

right now the area that I want Lake County is finally having houses.

so hoping!!!

Hi to my fellow Florida peeps!

Figured I should stop by and say hi as I've offically been in Florida for almost two years now!

I'm in beautiful Winter Garden, FL (about 15 minutes to Disney) with my amazing mom and somewhat insane dog!

We are big disney nuts and are always looking for fellow people to meet up with to do the parks/dinner with! Looking forward to talking to all of you!

Hi to my fellow Florida peeps

I'm in beautiful Winter Garden, FL (about 15 minutes to Disney) with my amazing mom and somewhat insane dog!

We are big disney nuts and are always looking for fellow people to meet up with to do the parks/dinner with! Looking forward to talking to all of you!

Hi MistyT! I'm in Windermere/Winter Garden. Been here one month and just got my pass. Probably closer to your Mom's age:) I love going to the parks on a moments notice - not so good at planning. If you get the urge PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter