Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back home after several (rainy) days in Daytona Beach. :confused3

I hope to go to the F&W tomorrow but we'll see what the "Boss" has planned. ;)

Back home after several (rainy) days in Daytona Beach. :confused3

I hope to go to the F&W tomorrow but we'll see what the "Boss" has planned. ;)

Heading there myself tomorrow Brack. Will PM my cell. Not sure the complete plans as at some point am going to meet up with jmskinner and diznut66.

Welcome Mistyt and KodakFigment (dont recall if I said something earlier) ;)

Ft. Laudie in the hizzy....haha....but really....I am Christie my hubbs is Andres we live in So. Fla. we would love to come for a dis met but only can if it is one of the first 2 dates so that we can use our season passes! Oh and We'll be in Disney Oct 21st thru the 25th if anyone fancies a meet!!!

Ft. Laudie in the hizzy....haha....but really....I am Christie my hubbs is Andres we live in So. Fla. we would love to come for a dis met but only can if it is one of the first 2 dates so that we can use our season passes! Oh and We'll be in Disney Oct 21st thru the 25th if anyone fancies a meet!!!

There will be a few of us around then <3theMouse during that week in October. Will figure out something to meet up and say hi.

Heading there myself tomorrow Brack. Will PM my cell. Not sure the complete plans as at some point am going to meet up with jmskinner and diznut66.
;)

so jealous...

Welcome to the new people!!!!

Thank New I mean You... :upsidedow

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I live in Lake Nona. I've been in FL for a little over 2 years now. Since I am only 20 minutes away from the parks and have a seasonal pass (about to upgrade to annual next month) I am headed over for a bunch of food and wine seminars. Anyone headed out to Epcot this weekend?

Hi Ptted! :wave:

Headed to F&W this weekend, staying at POR FQ and have every intention of drinking around the world on Saturday. Any takers? :goodvibes

Hello to all! :wave2:

The weather was beautiful today - would have been a great day for the parks!

I'm a native, have an AP. Will be staying at FW the 21st to the 24th. :)

Hi Pinkee77 and welcome.

we've had many great weather days, haven't we? Maybe we can get a mini-meet one day that week.

Thanks, Sha! A meet would be fun. I just found your FB group from your sig. I'll stay tuned......:)

Have not been on this site for a while - been busy trying to keep up with the Panama Canal site- we will be doing that on Jan.6. Are there any meets set up in Dec. or in 2011 for FL residents? My husband and I are retired and have a home in Merritt Island- near Port Canaveral. We would be interested in attending a meet.

Have not been on this site for a while - been busy trying to keep up with the Panama Canal site- we will be doing that on Jan.6. Are there any meets set up in Dec. or in 2011 for FL residents? My husband and I are retired and have a home in Merritt Island- near Port Canaveral. We would be interested in attending a meet.

We don't currently have any meets planned, although I am considering doing a little something fun for December 18th, perhaps a Christmas Tea Party at the GF??? :santa:

We don't currently have any meets planned, although I am considering doing a little something fun for December 18th, perhaps a Christmas Tea Party at the GF??? :santa:

Ooooh Rebecca, I would definitely be up for this. Love GF,especially at Christmas!!!

you had better book it now even without knowing who and all... because its hard to get.

Panama Canal Site??? That was my first intention for a vacation last week but ended up on a cruise instead. I can't wait to go back to Panama again.

really? thanks, for the heads up! Is this something anyone else would be interested in doing?

count 2 for me. earlier is better if you can because of the CP that evening. or do on the 19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter